she wanted nothing to do with me.. :( ..(prerecorded) 06/08/20 -

bothiggedyhog

Thank fucking god its all coming to the light.
kiwifarms.net
ok so.. she saw an old childhood friend at a festival, she said hey, the friend said hey, and that counts as wanting nothing to do with her? boo hoo? how the hell does that correlate, thats just awkward. but oh, the friend was so gorgeous and popular and poor hamber was so depressed and curvy so she got snobbed.
Damn those questions had nothing to do with her pity garnering. note also shes totally a real lesbian, she had crushes on her friends! shes not confusing friendly affection and admiration with love at all!

for something prerecorded this sure fits the current narrative well

Assman

kiwifarms.net
Memorable lines from the daintiest of gorls:
"It was a big popular camp place."
"Working in a prison was so enticing to me for some reason."
"It was very rare that I got phone calls. Who knows why."
"Guys I've liked gorls from the getup."
"I'm pretty sure Smash Mouth was playing that year at the fair."
"I was like pumped beyond the gods."
"I was still a chunky child."
"I almost want to buy a tether ball thing and put it in the backyard. It's so anastolgic."

"Love yourself enough to take care of yourself."
:story:

Easy Peasy

But your dad just calls me Katya
kiwifarms.net
Shes been talking to Chantal. When you want some asspats, pull out a story about a skinny, pretty girl you knew who slighted you in some way.

Its ok if it's not true, because skinny bitches being "mean" to fatties is a shared universal experience amongst the fat fuck fan club

bothiggedyhog

Thank fucking god its all coming to the light.
kiwifarms.net
Shes been talking to Chantal. When you want some asspats, pull out a story about a skinny, pretty girl you knew who slighted you in some way.

Its ok if it's not true, because skinny bitches being "mean" to fatties is a shared universal experience amongst the fat fuck fan club
we are the skinniest bitches i guess

my favorite part was her saying she wanted to be a model, and "chunky child"

Tags
None