she wanted nothing to do with me.. :( ..(prerecorded) 06/08/20 -

Goalweight170

kiwifarms.net
She’s been through the ringer y’all. And now she has THE CANCER. Omg, life has been so mean to our victimlynn. And since she wanted to be a model when she grew up, show us your tree stumps. We want to see them in all their glory. Bloody crotch rot and all it’s gooey goodness.

What the hell does "beach type moment" mean?

Why not just say that there was a beach (by a shore, lake, whatever it is)?

Why does she speak like this?

:stress:
Like her Daddy said, the best part of Amberlynn ended up on the wall.

Daisy

I have a complicated relationship with Mondays
kiwifarms.net
Shes been talking to Chantal. When you want some asspats, pull out a story about a skinny, pretty girl you knew who slighted you in some way.

Its ok if it's not true, because skinny bitches being "mean" to fatties is a shared universal experience amongst the fat fuck fan club
I'm telling you guys, she'd have been a perfect fit for Titpee and the Fat Acceptance Movement. Too bad she's gonna croak before she can make the switch.

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe this is way out there but I don't think this was prerecorded. I think she is playing games for sympathy so all of these people feeling bad for her having cancer can have even more sympathy for the crappy childhood she had.
Nah, I think this was recorded toward the beginning of May. You can still see her neck, and her recent videos show she's gained a lot of weight in the last month.

Angel Dust

Insidious Bitch Snake
kiwifarms.net
Nobody wants anything to do with her. Her girlfriend and supposed friends let her bleed for 2 years without saying anything. Her family has largely disowned her and her mother hasn't seen or cared to see her for 12 years. Her fanbase had moved on to other cows before the big C, and the haydur nation is desperately trying to make themselves relevant without Amber's name. Fucking Reddit nuked all Amber related content. From old childhood friend to girlfriend of multiple years, no one wants anything to do with Amber.

Whale Lake 2

Your Favourite Tchaikowski Ballet
kiwifarms.net
Nobody wants anything to do with her. Her girlfriend and supposed friends let her bleed for 2 years without saying anything. Her family has largely disowned her and her mother hasn't seen or cared to see her for 12 years. Her fanbase had moved on to other cows before the big C, and the haydur nation is desperately trying to make themselves relevant without Amber's name. Fucking Reddit nuked all Amber related content. From old childhood friend to girlfriend of multiple years, no one wants anything to do with Amber.
I think it's normal not to be in contact with your childhood friends when you reach your late twenties. Unless you never leave your hometown, go to school there and find a job there, you are destined to leave it behind and visit only during the holidays or the weekends, and it doesn't happen often that people who used to always be together can have their relationship survive that, not to mention that, in most cases, children grow up to different experiences and ideas and simply don't find anything common between them after a certain age.

Amber, however, has been always all over the place: Oklahoma, then California, then back to Oklahoma, then Arizona, then Virginia, then Florida, then Kentucky. Even if she made friends, she kept moving around and never showed interest in keeping in contact with them, even when she was an adult.

Not to mention that no one wants to be friends with someone who moves to another state solely because their internet girlfriend wants them to, ditching said friends because the girlfriend they have been with for a couple of months and that is totally the love of her life said so.

And she never goes out. Her "friends" were always other people's friends: Rafe and Hannah are Becky's friends, Dana is Destiny's girlfriend, Rickie and Eric are Becky's roommates that she has known since high school. There is literally no one in his life that wasn't "my girlfriend's friend". They all have seen how shitty Amber is to the people around her (beside Destiny), and how quickly she is willing to throw her friends under the bus.

She was the only one who tried to convince us and herself that she had other people in her life when, surprise surprise, she most definitely doesn't.

Red Mask

War is Intellect
kiwifarms.net
The typical fate of people like her.

Ahhh man. I liked thinkpink. I wonder what happened to her.
Yea. Same here. I guess it' s for the best she no longer reacts to Amber considering what's happened.

Amber’s period hole

Point blank period hole.
kiwifarms.net
I wonder how many more "prerecorded" videos this lying butter golem will spew out. She sure was extremely productive right before she found out about her cunt cancer.
I mean, videos this devoid of content take literally minutes to make, there is little to no planning or creativity involved. Add that to the fact that she’s bedbound and has no commitments, and you have the perfect recipe for a video-puking cancerous dumpster.

Plus she needs money for her funeral, so she’ll keep publishing every single millisecond of footage she has.

Tags
None