• "And my arse don't go cheap, being an anal virgin."

Dramacow Shia LaBeouf / He Will Not Divide Us (HWNDU)Going off the rails on the crazy train

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by CWCissey, Mar 12, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Do not create topics about forum members. If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Topic titles should contain aliases. Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.
  • Archive everything. Use screenshots and archive.is to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.
?

New Poll: HWNDU Season #5 takes place at...

1. Under the Sea

28 vote(s)
    6.1%
  2. HE WILL WAIT AT THE BRANDENBURG GATE

11 vote(s)
    2.4%
  3. SPAAAAACE

42 vote(s)
    9.2%
  4. His Mom's Basement

41 vote(s)
    8.9%
  5. On Top of Mt. Everest

7 vote(s)
    1.5%
  6. Surely Nobody in Africa Browses /pol/...

135 vote(s)
    29.4%
  7. The 4th Dimension, /pol/ builds a wormhole machine and finds it

61 vote(s)
    13.3%
  8. The Cabin in the Woods from that movie "Cabin in the Woods"

47 vote(s)
    10.2%
  9. Sweden Yes!

87 vote(s)
    19.0%
  1. Did he get buggered by Dan Schneider?

Gibson didn't even need an acting career, though. He also had a directing career and a producing career, and a producing career doesn't give a shit about bad reputation, all you need is money for that.

• Feels Feels x 4
    AnOminous

AnOminous Quotation is a serviceable substitute for wit.
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  2. I think he's actually with the other Disney, Nickelodeon.

Is he confirmed for molesting his own child stars, or is it just a reasonable suspicion?

• Feels Feels x 5
    Alec Benson Leary

Alec Benson Leary Creator of Asperchu
    Christorical Figure

kiwifarms.net
  3. It isn't confirmed, but...
    He's a fat middle aged man, who looks like a cross between Lucas Werner and Bill Gates, who produces television shows featuring young girls aimed at young girls, and is noted to be a little bit on the touchy side with his young female stars.

And he used an advertising campaign for one of his shows to help satisfy his foot fetish.

And he's a Jew in Hollywood. So odds are...

• Informative Informative x 13
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Jackass RN

Jackass RN Schmuck in Scrubs
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. That's why they're sure everybody else is actually racist too--they're projecting.

• Agree Agree x 9
    Koby_Fish

Koby_Fish The advice of the GALACTICALLY STUPID

kiwifarms.net
  5. hes gonna kill himself lol

• Optimistic x 10
    • Feels x 5
    • DRINK x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Autistic x 1
    Internet War Criminal

Internet War Criminal Making America Great Again, One Lift at the Time
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. No this is going to start the penance arc where he'll talk about how he's an alcoholic and was in a dark place when he said those things then he'll appear on screen with someone like Jesse Jackson and read off some sappy and we'll get there together kind of speech until the bottled demon tempts him again and he runs outside to the bar to shout "Nigger" at all the cars passing by.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Stress Sigh

Stress Sigh Brought my Bee-rimbau!

kiwifarms.net
  7. You forgot to add that his speech with Jesse Jackson would be plagiarized.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  8. >tfw arrested by a /pol/ shitposter

• Like Like x 10
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous Quotation is a serviceable substitute for wit.
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  9. HWNDU lives on in the hearts and minds of Kekistanis everywhere.

We will never forget.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 2
    Particle Bored

Particle Bored I am made out of toothpicks and glue

kiwifarms.net
  10. HWNDU: New York still holds a special place in my heart. I miss those crazy bastards we got to know so well during those precious weeks. It was one big awful family.

• Feels Feels x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    Alto

Alto See you Space Doggo

kiwifarms.net
  11. Shia actually made /pol/ stronger.

• Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 2
    Splendid Meat Sticks

True & Honest Fan Lolcow TV Captain

kiwifarms.net
  12. Does every child actor go off the deep end when they grow up?

• Feels Feels x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Sketch

Sketch Survival never goes out of style.

kiwifarms.net

13. It seems to be a 50/50 split. Depends on the adults they work with a large degree. Look at Married with Children, the adults on the show actually liked the kids while being actual nice people and helped them a lot as they grew up, got them to save their money, helped the parents understand the pitfalls of celebrity and the like so Christina Applegate and David Faustino both turned in to pretty normal people that really didn't feel any pressure to outgrow the project.

Then you have people like Brittany Spears/Lindsay Lohan who were being reared by sociopaths and probable-pedophiles that just pushed and pushed for more money and more fame at the expense of the child and created massive issues later on down the line.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Informative Informative x 2
    TiggerNits

TiggerNits Fuck you, I work for Mel Brooks
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. Kurt Russel?

• Informative Informative x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  15. It also depends on whether they get involved in political activism, I think. You've got Daniel Radcliffe who's really fucking devoted to acting and takes whatever roles he thinks will be interesting and let him polish his craft, Rupert Grint who's basically just fucking around spending his money and enjoying his life, and then there's Emma Watson taking a long series of shallow bullshit roles while she busily SPEWs feminist bullshit at any microphone pointed at her for two seconds. Chances of her career steadily declining until she eventually crashes and burns and winds up another ranting nobody on the protest circuit are like 90%.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 6
    • Feels Feels x 5
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  16. Not until people think she isn't hot anymore.

• Agree Agree x 16
    Splendid Meat Sticks

True & Honest Fan Lolcow TV Captain

kiwifarms.net
  17. I think the best example of a bad sinking career is not Britney Spears or Lindsay Lohan imho.
    They still have money and some sort of stability.

I feel sorry for Gary Coleman and Macaulay Culkin whose parents fucked them up severely and never recovered fully. Now THOSE are examples of total career sinking.

• Feels Feels x 11
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    AutistocLolCow

AutistocLolCow Maximum OverRustling

kiwifarms.net
  18. I didn't say anything about careers, I meant more as just being massive fuck ups in general

• Agree Agree x 6
    TiggerNits

TiggerNits Fuck you, I work for Mel Brooks
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  19. Sorry for misreading, I agree with you.

• Feels Feels x 5
    AutistocLolCow

AutistocLolCow Maximum OverRustling

kiwifarms.net
  20. Or, for the ultimate mingling of "successful but still never recovering from the giant heaps of bullshit piled on them as a child", Michael Jackson.

• Winner Winner x 14
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.