Dramacow Shia LaBeouf / He Will Not Divide Us (HWNDU) - Going off the rails on a crazy train!-Season 8 begins. Shia starting to repeat himself

October 2017 Poll: What Season is this Anyway?

• Season 7

Votes: 27 22.0%
  • Season 6 (Cabin Fever was a Spin-Off)

Votes: 44 35.8%
  • Season 5 (See above, also The House Saga was Cheating)

Votes: 14 11.4%
  • Wait, HWNDU is back? HELL YEAH

Votes: 57 46.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

YikNemoShmoall

kiwifarms.net
Apologies because this has nothing to do with TheBeef and it's not funny. I decided to post here because although Luke Turner never made it out of proving grounds he was featured heavily here due to his involvement in the flaggery.

DC Miller is bringing legal action against Luke Turner for defamation

Medium article by DC Miller

Interview with James Delingpole

StarkRavingMad

kiwifarms.net
Can we say for sure he hasn't diddled any kids though?
Well, he is a pro at exploiting and manipulating children ... He's made millions upon millions doing that.

That whole "clowns break into his house and tell the young viewers he'll be killed" skit he pulled a while back did give me those creepy YouTube Kids/Elsa & Spider-Man/Weird animation ripoffs vibes. 100%.

Last edited:

Senor Cardgage Mortgage

Oh... I should eat a pony.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Are their any Disney channel actors who turned out alright
Off the top of my head:

Dylan and Cole Sprouse (the Suite Life kids, or Adam Sandler's kid from Big Daddy)
Cole is even a professional photographer in his spare time, while Dylan hangs out at Smash Bros tournaments.

Hayden Panettiere (Remember the Giants and one of the leads in Kingdom Hearts until another former child actress took over, Alyson Stoner)
She was just in Until Dawn with Rami Malek

Mandy Moore (Princess Diaries, apparently covering New Radicals songs?‽)
she's doing the Tangled series, was in High School USA (a short lived cartoon from the creator of Moral Orel), Tron Uprising, and I know she's on This is Us on NBC

Alyson Michalka (she was in Phil of the Future and a few other things)
She now has a reoccurring role in iZombie and sings in a band with her sister AJ (who is probably more famous than her now, being Catra in the She-Ra reboot, Stevonnie in Steven Universe, and Lainey in The Goldbergs)

Justin Timberlake and Ryan Gosling (you all should know who these niggas are)
Justin obviously sings and acts, Ryan mostly acts but occasionally is in a band called Dead Mans Bones, a horror themed band that you probably heard, especially if you watched The Conjuring.

ElAbominacion

Somewhere in the Swamps south of the Mexico border
kiwifarms.net
Off the top of my head:

Dylan and Cole Sprouse (the Suite Life kids, or Adam Sandler's kid from Big Daddy)
Cole is even a professional photographer in his spare time, while Dylan hangs out at Smash Bros tournaments.

Hayden Panettiere (Remember the Giants and one of the leads in Kingdom Hearts until another former child actress took over, Alyson Stoner)
She was just in Until Dawn with Rami Malek

Mandy Moore (Princess Diaries, apparently covering New Radicals songs?‽)
she's doing the Tangled series, was in High School USA (a short lived cartoon from the creator of Moral Orel), Tron Uprising, and I know she's on This is Us on NBC

Alyson Michalka (she was in Phil of the Future and a few other things)
She now has a reoccurring role in iZombie and sings in a band with her sister AJ (who is probably more famous than her now, being Catra in the She-Ra reboot, Stevonnie in Steven Universe, and Lainey in The Goldbergs)

Justin Timberlake and Ryan Gosling (you all should know who these niggas are)
Justin obviously sings and acts, Ryan mostly acts but occasionally is in a band called Dead Mans Bones, a horror themed band that you probably heard, especially if you watched The Conjuring.
That Dylan Sprouse dude also bangs the hottest woman in the world: Barbara Palvin. He's done well for himself.

Unlike Shia, whose crowning achievement has been to become a gif overlaid on green screen.

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino