Infected Shippers, Militant-Shippers, and Shipping Wars - When fictional characters fucking each other is a political statement

A Random

All aboard the Loco Express!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am late to the party but this reminds me of how 99% of all ZelGan (Zelda/Ganondorf) was chased away from tumblr for being a "Problematic ship" cuz Ganondorf is a villan and Zelda is a child, (She is in most games 17, in TP she is 20 and in WW she is 14) , first of all yeah he is a villan but also in 90% of all fanfics/aus ect I have seen people either age up Zelda or actually make Gan into a young adult as her. Secondly some AU's are that they are forced to marry which makes sense since both are rules of their people and it would benefit both sides ect. Yes some are horrible with abuse ect but it is what I have seen rare.
You care a little too much about this one, don't you?

It's just a dumb ship, no need to try and defend it 'just because' Tumblr went and called everyone names.

WatchingAllOfYou

Ceiling Cat is my soulmate
kiwifarms.net
1580840875389.png

1580840944168.png

"Being gay is cool kewls and kuwuuuul, every single character has to be gay bc COOL and I SAY SO, and lol if you don't agree you're a gross breeder hettie kys"

I'm LGBT and this shit is embarrassing. It's pretty much the media version of the "gaydar" shit that so many non-straights love to slap on real life people just for kicks.

FaramirG

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1130187
View attachment 1130188

"Being gay is cool kewls and kuwuuuul, every single character has to be gay bc COOL and I SAY SO, and lol if you don't agree you're a gross breeder hettie kys"

I'm LGBT and this shit is embarrassing. It's pretty much the media version of the "gaydar" shit that so many non-straights love to slap on real life people just for kicks.
Reminds me a bit of the sperging over the Legend of Korra, where 5 seconds of cartoon characters holding hands was LITERALLY EVERYTHING according to tumblr

Daisy

I have a complicated relationship with Mondays
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1130187
View attachment 1130188

"Gaydar" needs to die, especially among LGBT fans who think it's so progressive when it's actually homophobic as shit. Though at least this person is out and forward with what an exceptional individual they are so anyone can block them on sight.

Amber the Hedgehog

kiwifarms.net
I have a theory that Homer Simpson is a bi but hasn't realized it. Homer is happily married to Marge and has found many other women attractive but also Homer has shown constant admiration towards males (stupid sexy Flanders and kiss with Grady among many) and even admitting to mr Burns that he is curious. So if he is attracted to both why hasn't he come out as bi? Well, Homer is stupid, got together with Marge quite young and Homer had a personal crises when he found himself really attracted to Mindy so it makes sense that he never took his time to figure out that he isn't straight.

I think that's a reasonable head canon. Nothing I take that seriously but I do believe in it at least as far early to mid seasons are conserned. To me it's just something that adds bit extra to some episodes and interactions.

Bani

Rob Liefeld's Pouches
kiwifarms.net
Sperging about how shippers are "ruining straight characters" is autistic. Shippers don't care. They're delusional and they'll ship anything.

I don't care what they do with the characters. I just like to sit back and watch the fireworks when they get into fights with each other.

CheezzyMach

Hulkamania Brother!
kiwifarms.net
Sperging about how shippers are "ruining straight characters" is autistic. Shippers don't care. They're delusional and they'll ship anything.

I don't care what they do with the characters. I just like to sit back and watch the fireworks when they get into fights with each other.
I only care when creators decide to pander to them to deflect criticism in lieu of actually fixing their shit story.* cough* RWBY,Korra,Star Wars * cough*

Android raptor

50% android, 50% raptor, 100% autistic
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1130187
View attachment 1130188

Yeahhhh no way that is a (cis) gay dude. Even the biggest flamers don't say they're gay literally every other sentence. I would bet money "James" is a fakeboi AKA self loathing straight girl trying to become her fetish object.

Ray

Shitlord Supreme
kiwifarms.net
Yeahhhh no way that is a (cis) gay dude. Even the biggest flamers don't say they're gay literally every other sentence. I would bet money "James" is a fakeboi AKA self loathing straight girl trying to become her fetish object.
I hate to be that guy, but really, like 90% of crazy shippers are girls.

Most guys don’t give a shit about ship drama.

Shipping wars. I could write you a book. Shall I start with Bubbline and the Rebecca Sugar and Adventure Time fandom, which eventually became Steven Universe?

Maybe Sonic? That seems like a good starting point too. KnucklesxRouge shippers always were really annoying.

I reserve my hate exclusively for assholes who try to bully kids out of the fandom and ruin their potential careers. Get fucked. Like, forever.

Recently, there's a lot of dumb drama on the usual autism-hole websites regarding MLP of straight ships vs gay ships but this has never not been a problem.

Reactions: Akumaten

Cheetahman

kiwifarms.net
Double dipping on Quintuplet lunacy because I found more
And now for some actual 11 sperg content
Quintuplets is about to end. Yotsuba won.
It goes without saying that Xfags for the other 4 are furious. Some are even burning their books!
View attachment 1141867
However, there's one sperg in particular who is seething so badly that he's going around and replying to people with gory edits.
That's basically what his Twitter has been reduced to:
(They're all the same two-image reply being sent to many different people of the winner being beheaded/impaled)
There are also multiple 2chan/etc posts that are theorized to have been from the same person, with defaced covers because of how asshurt he is over Itsuki not winning.
It is kind of surprising how badly this has utterly broken people, between those that haven't realized that 'deserving' the win doesn't mean anything.
I thought it was pretty funny with how badly Ninofags have taken it, with all of their supposed hints being completely irrelevant, but this is almost painful to look at.
More book burnings. This might actually also be the same guy because he has the same avatar.

Imagine being so bootyblasted that you start getting the shakes and pretend you are going to write fanfiction where the one you want wins. It's like some people completely forgot that being the designated tsundere isn't a fucking cheat code for winning.
bake n seethe.png

There's also a really dumb edit where some discord tranny photoshops together an entire chapter to rewrite it as if a different character won. I'll keep looking for it.

Reactions: Akumaten

First Aid Kit

kiwifarms.net
Oh, he is actually just a gay teenager. Self-loathing/hating, well I'm not sure about that, but I think he may not love his birth parents that much.
Screenshot_2020-02-14 james on Twitter fuck hets https t co aRk3sIku6g Twitter.png
Screenshot_2020-02-14 james ( ELENDVENTURES) Twitter(2).png

What he looks like below and his voice (too lazy to make video and upload here).

Screenshot_2020-02-14 james ( ELENDVENTURES) Twitter.png

"Disappointed" about his husbando in FE3H:
Screenshot_2020-02-14 james ( ELENDVENTURES) Twitter(1).png
Screenshot_2020-02-14 james ( ELENDVENTURES) Twitter(2).png

I like these two tweets the most, at least he is being honest here.
Screenshot_2020-02-14 james ( ELENDVENTURES) Twitter(1).png

Screenshot_2020-02-14 james on Twitter https t co c4DVBlpCzK Twitter.png

I'm sure letting kids free on internet is great. Link for below image.
Screenshot_2020-02-14 james ( ELENDVENTURES) Twitter(5).png

Other than that, he loves My Chemical Romance, Matt Hitt from Drowners, David Tenant (his first crush) and likes Harry Potter series, fonds of Sirius and Remus (Sorry, the only on topic part in this whole post).
Screenshot_2020-02-14 james on Twitter remus lupin and sirius black were IN LOVE during a WAR ...png

Single child in family, his father got promoted so his family has to move to Scotland. Yes, I'm guilty for browsing through all of his twitter. Up to you guys to decide whether he is the self-hating type or not.

WatchingAllOfYou

Ceiling Cat is my soulmate
kiwifarms.net
This person is back, they're into Fire Emblem, and unsurprisingly they're yet another gross biphobic lesbian who insists on erasing and dismissing Dorothea's canon bisexuality because she's that insecure and possessive over even fictional pussy.

1581695576518.png

"let lesbians have headcanosn" says the gross cunt whothreatens people with death over shipping and openly erases canon if it means a bisexual fictional girl she "imprinted" on won't touch dick.

1581695699254.png

BONUS: another idiot is TRIGGERED over m/f ships because it disrupts her wet dreams OOPS disregards her desire for ~representation.

Double dipping on Quintuplet lunacy because I found more

More book burnings. This might actually also be the same guy because he has the same avatar.

Imagine being so bootyblasted that you start getting the shakes and pretend you are going to write fanfiction where the one you want wins. It's like some people completely forgot that being the designated tsundere isn't a fucking cheat code for winning.
View attachment 1144180

There's also a really dumb edit where some discord tranny photoshops together an entire chapter to rewrite it as if a different character won. I'll keep looking for it.

Holy shit, you brought it here. It's really worth it, man, these shit fits over the Quintuplets manga are hilarious and stupid as hecke. :story:

Last edited:

Android raptor

50% android, 50% raptor, 100% autistic
kiwifarms.net
Oh, he is actually just a gay teenager. Self-loathing/hating, well I'm not sure about that, but I think he may not love his birth parents that much.
View attachment 1144272View attachment 1144274

What he looks like below and his voice (too lazy to make video and upload here).

View attachment 1143391

"Disappointed" about his husbando in FE3H:
View attachment 1143405 View attachment 1143406

I like these two tweets the most, at least he is being honest here.
View attachment 1144279
View attachment 1144281

I'm sure letting kids free on internet is great. Link for below image.
View attachment 1144303

Other than that, he loves My Chemical Romance, Matt Hitt from Drowners, David Tenant (his first crush) and likes Harry Potter series, fonds of Sirius and Remus (Sorry, the only on topic part in this whole post).
View attachment 1144312
Single child in family, his father got promoted so his family has to move to Scotland. Yes, I'm guilty for browsing through all of his twitter. Up to you guys to decide whether he is the self-hating type or not.
Yeah that looks and sounds like a girl to me. Albiet one that does actually try to look masculine, but still a chick. The hating on cis people basically confirms it.

So yeah, it's another self loathing straight girl LARPing as a gay boy.

Ray

Shitlord Supreme
kiwifarms.net
This person is back, they're into Fire Emblem, and unsurprisingly they're yet another gross biphobic lesbian who insists on erasing and dismissing Dorothea's canon bisexuality because she's that insecure and possessive over even fictional pussy.

View attachment 1144479

"let lesbians have headcanosn" says the gross cunt whothreatens people with death over shipping and openly erases canon if it means a bisexual fictional girl she "imprinted" on won't touch dick.

View attachment 1144483

BONUS: another idiot is TRIGGERED over m/f ships because it disrupts her wet dreams OOPS disregards her desire for ~representation.

Holy shit, you brought it here. It's really worth it, man, these shit fits over the Quintuplets manga are hilarious and stupid as hecke. :story:
“I just don’t want it shoved in my face!!!” The second person sounds awfully like one of the those boomers who complain about a gay couple being tv.

Daisy

I have a complicated relationship with Mondays
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1144479

View attachment 1144483

"Accessible to men" = "Once a girl is touched by a male or even has feelings for him, she's a worthless slut! No self-respecting lesbian wants to eat dicked pussy! She's a whore now!"

Once again, so-called woke progressivism is just puritanical shit-slinging with a different hat.

And that second one is just delightfully exceptional, thinking m/m/f shippers actually care enough about them to bother even casually bringing up their ships to them. "Your icky cootie-filled polyship oppresses me and my precious gay self! Waaaah!"

• Agree
Reactions: UnsufficentBoobage
Tags
fandom