• GIVE ME THE ASSPATS I DESIRE OR ELSE YOU'LL FACE MY FUNGAL IRE

Diseased Shippers, Militant-Shippers, and Shipping WarsWhen fictional characters fucking each other is a political statement

Discussion in 'Community Watch' started by Infidel, Mar 4, 2017.

1. This is just probably due to there being more girls in these fandom spaces than guys.

• Agree Agree x 3
    cactus

cactus Cactus Juice Connoisseur

kiwifarms.net
    • Feels Feels x 7
    WatchingAllOfYou

WatchingAllOfYou Ceiling Cat is my soulmate

kiwifarms.net
  2. The antis are actually celebrating this right now. Or claiming that because they personally didn't send him hate (but constantly shittalked him and hung out with people who did send him hate) that they're not responsible for it and that those people aren't "real antis".

• Informative Informative x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  3. Im confused. So the guy shipped Klance or a different pairing and got hounded off of tumblr because of it.

Voltron really was a mistake and th e sooner they end it the sooner these "fans" can hopefully move onto a different fandom.

• Feels Feels x 4
    Fandom Trash

Fandom Trash Just your typical tumblr trash

kiwifarms.net
  4. He apparently made a few Sheith-related comments, implying that he favored Sheith over Klance or at least was a liiiiittle more partial to Sheith. The rabid Klance fans... well, we all know what they did to him and his family.

WatchingAllOfYou

WatchingAllOfYou Ceiling Cat is my soulmate

kiwifarms.net
  5. Ah, but its that pairing between two "adults" since they released everyone's ages?

Keith is one year older than Lance and is an adult. And only a few years younger than Shiro.

But apparently thats enough for fans for both sides to call Pedo and abuse.

Fandom Trash

kiwifarms.net
  6. "The guy" is Shiro's voice actor, his character is the adult of the team, meaning any ship he is involved is called pedophilia. Josh once said that he doesn't condone ships that glorify age gaps but in Voltron's case it's hard to say because ages were vague and up to interpretation and can be changed in fanworks, because people change everything anyway.

https://twitter.com/joshkeaton/status/830138191260758018?lang=pt

[​IMG]

This was before they confirmed Shiro's age as 25, when that happened it meant there was an *gasp* age gap between Shiro and the team! People took it as confirmation that all shaladin ships are literally pedophilia and Josh is a pedo supporter.

• Informative Informative x 6
    kiwifarms.net
  7. Its just fictional characters.

There are characters with a much larger age gap that get ship all the time and nobody bats an eye.

What makes this show any different?

• Agree Agree x 7
    Fandom Trash

kiwifarms.net
  8. It's never just fictional characters.

Did you forget (non-pedo) age gap is mostly an excuse to bash ships you don't like? If the ships is small and quiet nobody will care, but if it rivals the biggest ship in the fandom, it WILL get hate from everyone + Tumblr.

I said here before it probably the sheer toxicity it gathered. Voltron was produced by people who worked Avatar and has a similar artstyle, so it absorbed all of their cancerous shippers. The show has it much worse because ever since Korrasami became canon, the shippers became insanely entitled to their gay ship, so you better make Klance canon or else you're homophobic and deserve to be stabbed.

• Agree Agree x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  9. Nothing. It’s autism all the way down.

• Agree Agree x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  10. I know. I just have to constantly remind myself that these people are waging war over fictional characters.

I can only hope these fans would grow up and learn just how bad their behavior were on the internet.

But the interner is forever.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Fandom Trash

kiwifarms.net
  11. Haven't the Voltron staff said they plan on having gay characters, it's just not going to be Klance? So its not them freaking out over not getting any gay ships, but them not getting the one specific ship they want.

Funny how queer representation only counts when it's a specific character or pairing

• Agree Agree x 8
    Android raptor

Android raptor 50% android, 50% raptor, 100% autistic

kiwifarms.net
  12. Checked tumblr to see how bad it is and found these.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    upload_2018-3-13_16-5-34.png
    upload_2018-3-13_16-5-56.png
    upload_2018-3-13_16-6-15.png

IT'S BAD.

[​IMG]

"I pretended to be him while calling myself a pedo i'm not sorry aobut it, but he apologized so i'm happy."

[​IMG]

These people are fucked up in the head.

Attached Files:

• Feels Feels x 3
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 2
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  13. Holy fucking hell these people are monsters. :stress:

• Agree Agree x 11
    Kari Kamiya

Kari Kamiya Mewtwo Strikes Back

kiwifarms.net
  14. I don't even watch Voltron, but I hope Sheith or Shaladin or whatever becomes canon because that's what these assholes deserve.

Have any of the cast or crew told the fandom to stop being raging assholes over cartoon characters banging?

• Agree Agree x 9
    Android raptor

Android raptor 50% android, 50% raptor, 100% autistic

kiwifarms.net
  15. If it isn't Voltron shit these people always have cute avatars of random anime people or K-pop guys. Everytime.

And yeah, I feel really sorry for all these people working on shows/games that attract so much autism. Must be fun to constantly get harassed by teenage girls.

• Feels Feels x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  16. They way they act you'd think hordes of children are being raped in the streets because of "bad" Voltron ships.

• Islamic Content Islamic Content x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Unfiltered Red

Unfiltered Red Appropriating weeb culture

kiwifarms.net
  17. I know. And thats why its so dumb.
    These fans who claim abusive and pedo alert for onw ship but then turn around and go "how cute and soft boys" for another ship or fandom like kpop.

Disgusting.

• Agree Agree x 6
    Fandom Trash

kiwifarms.net
  18. If I recall it's because of all this autism that everyone who works on Voltron pretty much spends all their time between takes and work periods complaining about how much they hate the fans and exchanging stories about crazy fan encounters they've had.

At the rate their fanbase is going I'm sure if they're going to start doing a lot of shit in and outside the show out of spite with how many ingrates who REEEE at everything they do anyways have latched onto it.

kiwifarms.net
  19. Tried searching a bit, found these on tv tropes:

The one time the headwriter told the fans to chill: https://twitter.com/TheTimHedrick/status/791351563285508096

And some more awful shipping stories

upload_2018-3-13_21-44-43.png

"Oh no Allura is a teenager that means she is a threat to klance! REEEEEEE!" Here is the petition btw https://www.ipetitions.com/petition/vagueness-achieves-nothing

upload_2018-3-13_21-45-36.png

Isn't this like, a crime? What the fuck...

• Informative Informative x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.