Shit You Think is Spooky/Disturbing - Beware! You're in for a scare...

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

Cyclonus

kiwifarms.net
Eben Byers was a rich fuck who lived in the early twentieth century. He happened to sprain his arm one day and his doctor recommended he try a new health drink called Radithor. Which was radium dissolved in water. Full of that newly discovered radioactive energy! Eben started taking it and liked it so much he kept taking it for three years. It was all going swimmingly until his jaw fell off.

RDT_20210814_1545221418022889052064720.png

He was somehow still alive when that picture was taken. He didn't last much longer than that though and had to be buried in a lead lined coffin.

Attachments

• eben-byers-skull (1) (1).webp
    103.1 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:

A Rastafarian Skeleton

Bumbaclot
kiwifarms.net
Spiders are our friends. At least other than shit bull equivalent species like brown recluses. Even things like black widows are timid and mostly harmless unless you actually get bit by one. I once grabbed a log off a woodpile and got literally dozens of black widows on my bare skin and none of them bit me, I just shook them off (you do not want to smack them if this happens).
Spiders are gay and should be squished on sight. Too many legs it's goddamn unnatural.

Fireman Sam

Polish Penis Radio!
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2444436
Those fucking long mosquitoes. They look eerie and unnatural compared to regular ones, and suddenly detecting one on a wall can make you shit some bricks.
They used to always hang out on the art cabin in school in the summer, a guaranteed future-psychopath detector as there was always that one kid who plucked their legs and wings off and watched them suffer.

Cyclonus

kiwifarms.net

Now I'm sceptical of ghost videos at the best of times, let alone ones that don't show anything except people acting terrified of absolutely nothing. But still, there's something about this one that unsettles me. What do these two little girls see that we can't?

NyQuilninja

drink me
kiwifarms.net

Now I'm sceptical of ghost videos at the best of times, let alone ones that don't show anything except people acting terrified of absolutely nothing. But still, there's something about this one that unsettles me. What do these two little girls see that we can't?
Nah little kids are like that.
They imagine all shorts of crazy stuff.

Subtlety

BEECOCK BEECOCK BEECOCK
kiwifarms.net
Eben Byers was a rich fuck who lived in the early twentieth century. He happened to sprain his arm one day and his doctor recommended he try a new health drink called Radithor. Which was radium dissolved in water. Full of that newly discovered radioactive energy! Eben started taking it and liked it so much he kept taking it for three years. It was all going swimmingly until his jaw fell off.

snip

He was somehow still alive when that picture was taken. He didn't last much longer than that though and had to be buried in a lead lined coffin.
that's from a WW1 vet and his picture is found in books about the development of plastic surgery, due to Harold Gillies' work on it. Byers never had a picture of him that late into his illness.

LinkinParkxNaruto[AMV]

I try so hard and got so far
kiwifarms.net

one time i was walking with a couple cousins a few feet behind me, one of them got nervous, the other one saw her get nervous and got nervous too, they started a feedback loop of psyching each other out for no fucking reason and when i heard them screaming and saw them running then i started shitting myself and started screaming and running too because my first thought was "oh shit, theres something scary in front of me" even though i was not seeing anything and no one saw anything, it was retarded kid stuff. I have a few paranormal experiences that really creeped me out but that one was just everyone being gay.

Kids bounce emotions of each other, you can have 10 kids laughing their asses off without no one saying anything funny, one of them remembered something , started laughing by himself and spread it like a contagion. So maybe thats what happened to the second sister, the mom might have gotten spooked too and made it worse.

Cyclonus

kiwifarms.net
But the second sister was fine up until the end, she was even making fun of the other one for being scared by laughing at her and shouting "Boo!". Then all of a sudden she looks back and she's completely terrified.

Subtlety

BEECOCK BEECOCK BEECOCK
kiwifarms.net
God damn it, that picture was in every single article I read about him.
yeah sorry, I only learned this literally yesterday because some youtuber had it as a thumbnail and I was immensely curious about the story, and the Radithor story was compelling, so I Googled it. I found a slightly larger version with text underneath saying "Examples of Facial Injuries" and after some more searching, other people had it as a WW1 injury. I haven't been able to find the proper source, Tineye only gets me to Documenting Reality posts, but it's definitely within a text about plastic surgery, and a medical Redditor said it's commonplace in histories of plastic surgery.

I gave up but still, WW1 plastic surgeries are really gross and horrifying but also incredibly cool. Lots of facial trauma.