Shit You Think is Spooky/Disturbing - Beware! You're in for a scare...

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

polonium

By your genders combined, I am Captain Tumblr
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Death Grip

Mmmmmn Tasty
kiwifarms.net
I'm on page thirty six of the thread but there are no other posts. As in before I created this post, page thirty six was there but it should not have been.
It's the Twilight Zone.

Devyn

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20210826-210207~2.png
Same guy, from two and a half years ago:
Screenshot_20210826-211326~2.png
Some theorists argue that moral bioenhancement ought to be compulsory. I take this argument one step further, arguing that if moral bioenhancement ought to be compulsory, then its administration ought to be covert rather than overt. This is to say that it is morally preferable for compulsory moral bioenhancement to be administered without the recipients knowing that they are receiving the enhancement. My argument for this is that if moral bioenhancement ought to be compulsory, then its administration is a matter of public health, and for this reason should be governed by public health ethics. I argue that the covert administration of a compulsory moral bioenhancement program better conforms to public health ethics than does an overt compulsory program. In particular, a covert compulsory program promotes values such as liberty, utility, equality, and autonomy better than an overt program does. Thus, a covert compulsory moral bioenhancement program is morally preferable to an overt moral bioenhancement program.
Keywords: autonomy; harm; moral enhancement; public health ethics; public policy.

Emo Supremo

down the road, not across the street
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
prion diseases. when i was in microbiology class the teacher covered them, and she mentioned one called scrapie. "scrapie" because when a sheep gets sick with it, their brain starts turning into mush and they lose control over their motor skills so they have to prop themselves up against a wall and scrape against it to even walk.

when she was describing that picture it made my heart drop out of my ass because it got me to comprehend exactly how terrifying mad cow disease actually is. the world of pathogens is fascinating, but so very horrific.

NoReturn

CEO Wash & Smash llc.
kiwifarms.net
I saw a walking corpse today you guys. I'm not even shitting you.
Made my heart try to escape out my throat when I realized what I was seeing.
Dude was in full blown liver-shutdown final-stage jaundice, just walking down the street. No one knew what to make of him and everyone was just stepping out of his way, maybe they thought it was a costume or something?

Vingle

I'm Kaito Momota, Luminary of the Stars! 百田 解斗
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Japanese centipedes are absolutely horrifying. They're fast, aggressive, and if they bite you. It hurts about 10 times worse than a bee sting, you are likely to get severe swelling, fever and a visit to the doctor. Because the fuckers are poisonous, just not lethal to humans usually and risk is higher if you're allergic.
1537277503223.jpeg

Emo Supremo

down the road, not across the street
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
car wrecks. your life could be completely ruined at any moment on the road because some retard couldn't be bothered to use their turn signal, pull over to text someone, or stop for a red light. lately my area has been seeing an increase in vehicular accidents and it's always a really dire sight, even if the wreck itself is nonfatal.

AnOminous

Only the rarest and smuggest of Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Japanese centipedes are absolutely horrifying. They're fast, aggressive, and if they bite you. It hurts about 10 times worse than a bee sting, you are likely to get severe swelling, fever and a visit to the doctor. Because the fuckers are poisonous, just not lethal to humans usually and risk is higher if you're allergic.
View attachment 2494394
All of the Scolopendra genus are scary as fuck. Some even eat mammals.

Here's one literally eating a fucking bat.

Cyclonus

kiwifarms.net
Ever hear of limnic eruptions?

Basically, a lake farted and it killed 37 people. Then two years later another lake farted and it killed 1700 people. Both these lakes have had pipes installed to degass them so the chances of another fart are slim. But there's another problem. There's another much bigger lake in danger of farting and its too big to degass. If this one farts it could kill more than two million people.

Fanatical Pragmatist

Bomber Harris Do It Again!
kiwifarms.net
All of the Scolopendra genus are scary as fuck. Some even eat mammals.

Here's one literally eating a fucking bat.
Snakes of the genera Tantilla (New World) and Aparallactus (Africa) absolutely BTFO Scolopendra though:

Their venom is optimized to take down centipedes (and sometimes millipedes, worms & certain grubs) and their fangs are generally to small to inject a significant amount into humans anyways, so they are virtually harmless to us.

Vlinny-kun

Vlinny hates abortions. I don't make the rules.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
🎃🎃🎃Bumping for spook month this year.🎃🎃🎃

It's weak shit, but this video fucked me up for like a week and still kinda fucks with me at the part they show the liquidators shoveling in a panic with this weird ass droning music playing over it. It invokes this dread feeling in me that just doesn't go away that easily. I refuse to listen to the whole track in the video, Ethnocolor 1, but I have a morbid curiosity for it since it's like 10 minutes long and I only listened to the first 30 seconds twice ever.

Realistic Elephant

I like elephants and God likes elephants
kiwifarms.net
🎃🎃🎃Bumping for spook month this year.🎃🎃🎃

It's weak shit, but this video fucked me up for like a week and still kinda fucks with me at the part they show the liquidators shoveling in a panic with this weird ass droning music playing over it. It invokes this dread feeling in me that just doesn't go away that easily. I refuse to listen to the whole track in the video, Ethnocolor 1, but I have a morbid curiosity for it since it's like 10 minutes long and I only listened to the first 30 seconds twice ever.
I wish the Chicoms had the same transparency about their obvious lab leak unleashing a bioengineered virus on the entire world.