Shit You Think is Spooky/Disturbing - Beware! You're in for a scare...

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

Devyn

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Politicians, government officials and journalists openly talking about a "New World Order" and then calling you a tinfoil hat retard for using the same term/being concerned about what exactly it might entail drives me up the fucking wall. They seem to get off on flaunting it and denying it at the same time

https://archive.md/xsqe0

New South Wales Chief Medical Officer is nonchalant about the idea of contact tracing all of us (for our own safety, obviously!) "in the New World Order"

https://archive.md/UgaaJ

In this clip from the beginning of the Covid lockdowns, Chicago mayor Lori Lightfoot discusses how development will be radically altered and controlled in the future by putting in leadership positions those who are "pledging allegiance to the New World Order" (yes, she literally says that)

The fact that most people are oblivious to any of this (or just shrug it off and call you an idiot for worrying about it) is incredibly demoralizing
EZfnC9bUEAAKMcE.jpg

Last edited:

Professional Lurker

Clearly you don’t own an air fryer
kiwifarms.net
This'll be a powerlevel, but it just happened and I'm in the mood for spooks.

I was downing some melatonin tablets when I hear one of the chairs on the front porch being dragged across the concrete. I immediately turn the light on and look out the window and nothing's there, but the chair was moved slightly more to the right than I remember. I know it's been stated that noises in/around the house at night are unsettling, but to hear something so pronounced, go investigate, and not find anything there is a little worrying, especially when it comes from the outside. It also made me jump so hard I almost choked on one of the pills lmao, what a great time to go to sleep.

weegrumpy

infamy, infamy, they've all got it in for me!!!!
kiwifarms.net
I’m a total pussy, I can watch horror movies and books, but those fucking oompahloompas from the Gene Wilder Willie wonky scare the ever loving Christ out of me. And the fucking child catcher from chitty bang bang!
but if want want some spoopy stuff, I’ll tell ye a true story that happened to me and was corroborated by my colleague. PL I was a RN in an NHS elder care ward. It was just before 5pm and we were checking the bed bound patients were clean and dry before the evening meal.
they’re were 6 bedded rooms, and as my colleagu and I were going into one of these rooms, through the window, we saw a shadowy out line of a man in the top Center of the room.
I said oh damn x, there still a visitor here, and she agreed. We went into the room to ask him to leave… no body there but the patients!
now the lady in the top left of the room had recently lost her husband, but when he would leave say goodbye to the lady opposite. My colleage had seen him by that ladies bedside, and I saw him leaving her to go back to his wife.
we went on to do what we were supposed to do, and when we got to the lady opposite the mans wife, she said wasn’t it nice to see mr z again.
we were both freaked out but carried on, and you bet we smoked a lot of cigarettes at teatime lol.
I got more if you want some stories from there😏

The Fair Lady

Blind spider waifu
kiwifarms.net
The ending of the found footage horror movie The Final Prayer/The Borderlands. To make a long story short, these two guys are sent to investigate supernatural rumors surrounding a church and end up crawling right into the mouth of a giant pagan god. They realize too late, have no way of escaping, and are inevitably digested alive as they scream in pain and terror. There's something incredibly disturbing about the concept of someone literally walking into their doom without even knowing and then being forced to suffer an agonizingly slow death. Most horror movies don't get much of a reaction out of me, but holy shit has this scene stuck with me. It's just really unsettling to watch.

Last edited:

Spamton

Bitter Bitch
kiwifarms.net
I still think screamer sites still annoy me somewhat (and scare, but that's just bc of the loud noise. take that out and i really don't care.)
The gore based shock sites are still a bit disturbing to me because how do they get all those images/etc, but... yeah

Realistic Elephant

I like elephants and God likes elephants
kiwifarms.net
something about Face recreations staring at me is jsut,,,,, Awful. dont know if its the eye contact, the weird mixed features or the fact this is a dead person.
I agree these, but are hilariously bad though...."let's make the first one look like a 19th century caricature of a Chinee, the second an alien and the third a doll, this will definitely help us track down these missing people".

Personally I've always found stories of demonic hauntings particularly disturbing. Tormenting and targeting people for no reason other than to feed on their fear and other negative emotions and to try to possess individuals involved.

Vlinny-kun

Vlinny hates abortions. I don't make the rules.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How do the parents explain what's happening to the child? Does the child truly want this?
They don't. In African cultures it's a often the case that a girl comes home one day and suddenly there is this strange lady there and before they know it they're tied down or held down by their relatives and it all goes down. It is torture and one of the most evil things in the world. Women who do this to their daughters should be flayed alive in Skyrim.

They're talking about FGM and this comment really struck a cord with me. Imagine your a young child and you are blissfully unaware that your own family is planing to hold you down against your will and inflict agonizing pain on you by cutting a piece of you off. No warning or explanation given. You are just supposed to take it because it's for your own good.

Hell, this can apply to any situation where parents force something traumatic and/or painful and/or overall harmful in hindsight on their child because "it's for your own good." It's one of those things that makes me glad that I'm an adult.

SandyCat

Send cat pics
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I got a somewhat spooky story. Also apologies in advance for the mucho texto.

I used to go to the glamis sand dunes a lot some years back, basically a place that's just a shitload of sand dunes where people camp out and ride mostly ATV's/quads, dirt bikes and stuff along those lines out there

I was with someone else driving a sandrail at night and we hit a "witches eye", a sudden dip that leads straight into a very steep wall of sand that's not hard packed. We hit it really hard and the front tires dug themselves halfway into the sand dune but we dug it out and kept going.

On our way back to camp one of the tires completely sheared off because of the earlier impact and went rolling for quite a ways like something out of a cartoon. My friend went to get the tire while I tried to figure out how we're gonna get back with 3 tires (can't really get a tow truck out there)

My friend collects the tire and on his way back he tells me someone's out there in the distance. I go look and sure enough there's a silhouette of a person walking towards us. It was weird because no one hikes in those dunes for the most part, especially that deep in the dunes and at night with no lights when its near pitch black far away from the camp sites. I was assuming it was someone who got their ATV stuck somewhere and was looking for help.

We called out a few times asking if they needed help but never got a response back. They kept walking until they stopped near the bottom of a neighboring sand dune and they just stood there looking at us. We still couldn't make out any features as it was way too dark but their head was tilted up facing the sand dune we were on making it clear they were watching us

I used some bungee cords to prop the sandrail's control arm (the thing the tire attaches to) up off the ground so we could carefully limp back to camp with 3 wheels

Only way we could get out of the area we were in was to go around the silhouette person staring at us. As we rolled down the sand dune the lights on the sandrail shined on the silouhette of a person but there was no one there. No foot prints in the sand, no foot prints where they were standing, just completely smooth untouched sand and no one to be found.

When we got back to camp I asked my friend if he saw the same shit and he did. Still no clue to this day what the hell happened.

I'm not the superstitious type so I'm more keen to believe it was something like the way the moonlight hit the dunes casting shadows or something along those lines. But to us it unequivocally looked like a silhouette of a person that was walking towards us, stopped at the bottom of the dune and stared at us before they disappeared when the lights hit them.

Never went night riding after that again, fuck that. Too spoopers for me.

weegrumpy

kiwifarms.net
This'll be a powerlevel, but it just happened and I'm in the mood for spooks.

I was downing some melatonin tablets when I hear one of the chairs on the front porch being dragged across the concrete. I immediately turn the light on and look out the window and nothing's there, but the chair was moved slightly more to the right than I remember. I know it's been stated that noises in/around the house at night are unsettling, but to hear something so pronounced, go investigate, and not find anything there is a little worrying, especially when it comes from the outside. It also made me jump so hard I almost choked on one of the pills lmao, what a great time to go to sleep.
could it been a wee beastie, or catto that bumped it? but oh I feels you. I had the spooks reading this thread, in combo watching the casual criminalist on YT. I didn't want to sleep, my husband was night shift. I slept with the wee lamp on!

weegrumpy

kiwifarms.net
I agree these, but are hilariously bad though...."let's make the first one look like a 19th century caricature of a Chinee, the second an alien and the third a doll, this will definitely help us track down these missing people".

Personally I've always found stories of demonic hauntings particularly disturbing. Tormenting and targeting people for no reason other than to feed on their fear and other negative emotions and to try to possess individuals involved.
I remember the story of a young German teen, who was possessed, I think her name was Annalise and her retarded parents let her die during the six months of her possession and exorcism, she was practically 6st when she died.
fucking sad story

Realistic Elephant

I like elephants and God likes elephants
kiwifarms.net
I remember the story of a young German teen, who was possessed, I think her name was Annalise and her retarded parents let her die during the six months of her possession and exorcism, she was practically 6st when she died.
fucking sad story
Right, Anneliese Michel. That's a big reason why the Church became a lot stricter with the criteria for exorcism...she basically went off her medication and deteriorated until death.

Merrick

Gaige Grosskreutz still swims in a circle
kiwifarms.net
The Wendigo, of First Nations folklore (though it also figures in the folklore of the Algonquin and tribes of the Great Plains and Great Lakes regions n the USA). Said to invoke feelings of insatiable hunger, driving anyone who encounters it to cannibalism. It was featured in Pet Sematary (the book), when it possesses the body of Gage Creed when he returns from the dead.

View attachment 2387609
Allegedly there's one in Wisconsin.

Also in Wisconsin: the Mineral Point vampire.

Some pale fuck in a black cloak creeped around a cemetery, someone's home, and near a lake in 1981, 2004, and 2008. He also can leap over 10-foot-walls, leave no footprints, and can walk upside down.

Not to mention there's the Beast of Bray Road.

Micotil 300

💕 an enigma 💕
kiwifarms.net
Allegedly there's one in Wisconsin.

Also in Wisconsin: the Mineral Point vampire.

Some pale fuck in a black cloak creeped around a cemetery, someone's home, and near a lake in 1981, 2004, and 2008. He also can leap over 10-foot-walls, leave no footprints, and can walk upside down.

Not to mention there's the Beast of Bray Road.
Yeah, pretty much all of Wisconsin is spooky. Check out Linda Godfrey's stuff on Wisconsin cryptids; it's pretty neat. She started researching that stuff after seeing the Beast of Bray Road herself!

The very local, like I mean "only known to this town, but everyone knows about it," stories are the best for creep-factor. Our little farmtown/general vicinity have a couple that spook me right out, one of which I think I experienced, but it was late, and I was tired and freaked out already because I was driving by myself, and knew the story.

A farmer rolled his tractor on one of the backroads about 15 years ago and died. They found his body in the morning. This part is true; I worked with the guy's brother. Well, very quickly after the accident people began coming back with tales of the inexplicable aroma of burning fuel, and -- this is the nope for me -- seeing the apparition of the farmer, sans the lower half of his body, dragging himself up onto the shoulder. I try not to travel that road when it's dark; I've seen things.

Another one that really heebies my jeebies is stories about people seeing weird shit on a road through one of the state parks out here. It's a creepy, heavily-wooded road. The story that scares me worst from there is the reanimated/possessed/zombie roadkill people have allegedly seen. Might just be couple sightings of really fucked up CWD deer, but I'm not taking my chances. Ugh, I'm unsettled just thinking about it.

Iamtheknifechampion

kiwifarms.net
Cooler 6 in my hog plant.
Not only with hanging corpses of hogs but some dude was violent murder in there by some Hispanic gang members.
And sometimes people still think they see him hanging cut up from hooks.
Personally I never seen it but it still scares shit outta me no one heard nor even seen this happening, they literally found his body next day.

Resunoit

I don’t like dicks, I like chicks - Nulls fave toy
kiwifarms.net
My sleep paralysis demon. He’s a blue crayon man with arms and legs and has the yes man face from Fallout. The mind is like a random generator

It’s funny when you’re awake and aware but when you physically see him and can’t move, try to stay calm.

Speaking of sleep paralysis, the first word I tried to say when I experienced sleep paralysis was “sleep paralysis”. funny. I could only let out a “ssss” sound though. I knew what I was experiencing and I knew it wasn’t real, but it felt so real.

Attachments

• 96ED9E93-A366-44FE-929E-AEDDD49215ED.jpeg
    96ED9E93-A366-44FE-929E-AEDDD49215ED.jpeg
    12.2 KB · Views: 13
  • 8C05C138-2926-41FA-B96F-9553C4B32CBE.webp
    63.7 KB · Views: 10

Cyclonus

kiwifarms.net

Fun fact: In the first ever Casper the Friendly Ghost cartoon, Casper becomes so depressed over his inability to make friends that he tries to kill himself by lying on the train tracks in front of an oncoming train. This results in complete and utter failure because he is, in fact, already dead.

NyQuilninja

drink me
kiwifarms.net

Fun fact: In the first ever Casper the Friendly Ghost cartoon, Casper becomes so depressed over his inability to make friends that he tries to kill himself by lying on the train tracks in front of an oncoming train. This results in complete and utter failure because he is, in fact, already dead.
That was wholesome