Shit you’re not supposed to talk about. - A guide to political etiquette and the topics of today

Dom Cruise

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sexuality
It’s fine to be a(LGBTTQQIAAP) but don’t you dare to be a straight person (no offense to otherkin who don't like the term "person") who only dates the opposite sex.
This is one of the weirdest changes, American culture used to almost entirely revolve around heterosexuality, go back and look at the 2000s and how hyper (hetero) sexual it was, Britney Spears, Paris Hilton, Jessica Simpson, Fergie, Victoria's Secret ads, Go Daddy ads, Carl's Jr ads, Girls Gone Wild, Spring Break in general, frat parties, Blind Date, pick up artists, hook up culture, The Girls Next Door, Playboy chic, booty shaking videos on BET (that might still be a thing), 1980s sex comedies getting frequent airtime on cable movie channels in the 2000s, sexy video game women, sexy comic book women, the list goes on and on, everywhere you looked was T&A, everywhere you looked was sexy men who wanted to stick their dicks in sexy women.

Then, in a flash, it was gone, now heterosexuality is in the same boat homosexuality used to be, relegated to the underground, oh sure, there might still be a Hooters in your town like there always used to be at least one gay bar even decades ago and oh sure plenty of heterosexual stuff can be found online, but it sure as fucking shit doesn't have the mainstream spotlight on it anymore, LGBT does.

Have you seen what a current Go Daddy commercial is like?

Race War 2024. It's coming. After 2024 the US will be suffering hyper inflation. Money will become worthless and there will be crowds of people who hate whites and asians everywhere. I predict at that point it will be very hard almost impossible to escape. (Claim asylum in Mexico. Great if you live on the boarder. (Most people don't live on the boarder.)) I'm calling Heltersklter when the blacks are going to kill all the whites and asians in America. Please get out for your own safety. I don't feel safe around blacks now with the riots and all. I think it can only get worse. People are really quick to violence and civil society is a very fragile thing you should not put your trust in.

Slap47

Hehe xd
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
African-American Nativism

Violent nativist attitudes and conspiratorial ideas are thriving amongst black people. More and more black Americans are believing in "melanin magic", joining groups like the Black Hebrew Isrealites/Nation of Islam, and actively hating the merchant class (Asians + ***). This recent attempt to frame anti-asian attitudes as mainly a white thing show that this topic is verboten. Its been going for decades.

furūtsu

Quality Winx Content Appreciator
kiwifarms.net
Race War 2024. It's coming. After 2024 the US will be suffering hyper inflation. Money will become worthless and there will be crowds of people who hate whites and asians everywhere. I predict at that point it will be very hard almost impossible to escape. (Claim asylum in Mexico. Great if you live on the boarder. (Most people don't live on the boarder.)) I'm calling Heltersklter when the blacks are going to kill all the whites and asians in America. Please get out for your own safety. I don't feel safe around blacks now with the riots and all. I think it can only get worse. People are really quick to violence and civil society is a very fragile thing you should not put your trust in.
Whitey is still the majority, I'm pressing X on it being this soon and this drastic.

Replacement is supposed to be a demoralizing, painful stagnation. Death by a thousand slow cuts. If ((they)) blow their load and cause outright Helterskelter this quickly whitey will actually still have half a nutsack and will revolt, if only out of a primal sense of self-preservation.

I dunno about hyperinflation either. Depends on if the rest of the world (mostly China) cares to bail us out like they did Japan in their recession. China also needs us to buy their shit, for now. I can see them facilitating our economic collapse so they can take over but I'm not sure it'd be that soon.

Odnovo

kiwifarms.net
As a general rule, you can't really say anything that would make anyone burst out laughing due to any kind of release of nervous tension, such as tell a joke that is risque and socially questionable, and yet there is absolutely no way to deny that it is true, even internally. People have more or less lost their sense of humor due to the fact that they see "being offended" as being some sort of moral strength, which is also why you rarely see anyone being openly sarcastic these days because despite the fact that snarky fat women specialized in that, it still required a sense of humor, and most of those women became SJWs.

Replacement is supposed to be a demoralizing, painful stagnation. Death by a thousand slow cuts.
I think that it depends on the nature of it, and the intent of the ones who are replacing. Muslims, on the whole, are malevolent and are invading Europe with malevolent intentions, so as such yes, I would say that in that particular case, it is demoralizing and painful. Hispanics are not usually malevolent (although some are) and they do not seem to be invading America with malevolent intentions (again, some are), so in that case it just comes off as being moderately annoying and somewhat concerning. Maybe it is because it has been happening on-and-off for decades, I don't know, but it doesn't feel the same.

ArnoldPalmer

kiwifarms.net
Male Nature

I have always found the lack of a true outlet for this to be one of the biggest nails in the coffin for modern society, and possibly humanity at large. Men have always needed a hill to climb, and there simply are none. At least, none that are within grasp. The feminization of western society has turned the world into a padded cell for anyone with a strong sense or moral duty, or ambition. Simply put, it's not just "not a man's world anymore", it's a world that is actively hostile towards all but the weakest, lowest T, men. That's not incel rhetoric, it's fact. I wouldn't have minded fighting in a war that was just. I wouldn't have minded a moustache-twirling villain to vanquish. My brain tells me to stop evil from taking root, but the only evil I see, comes from the people I'm supposed to consider my countrymen. I can't begin to tell you how shitty that is.

Now there is only one political zeitgeist left that won't get you cancelled by acid-spitting moral gatekeepers, busybodies, and generally, just the fucking worst people on the planet to be around, and this is quickly becoming a problem. A problem that is not maybe, not possibly, not potentially, but is guaranteed to result in large-scale violence. You're a man in 2021, and the only party you're allowed to pick, is the one telling you to cut your cock off, deny yourself of your nature, deny yourself of your rights, let a bunch of morally ambiguous foreigners into your country, and force you to care about every single evil in the world, all at once, like some sort of psychopath. Would you not want to Minecraft these fucking "people", too? You're a man in 2021, and your only dating options are roast beef whores with spray tans, tattoos, dyed hair, or some kind of drug addiction, and even those options are off the table because you're being locked in your home over a Chinese virus that isn't actually a big deal. Would you not hate women, too? There will be men who are far less patient than I am, who will not put up with this anymore. Pendulum swings both ways, and the harder you pull it in one direction, the harder it swings back the opposite. I mean, either that or humanity is literally, actually, over, because these dumb motherfuckers are ruining everything.

As an aside, in regards to fatherhood being the solution to this malaise, I have to ask. Would you allow your offspring, the one thing you are supposed to love and cherish more than anything, to inherit this world? Like, holy shit, that's not just a bad move, that's mean-spirited and cruel. I'd want to at least see some light at the end of the tunnel before I bring another tortured soul into this absolutely cartoonish fucking farce of an existence.

Last edited:

Kosher Dill

Potato Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One that nobody listed yet is discussing any sort of link between race and intelligence.

At least right now I'd also add: questioning received orthodoxy on race and gender. Like, if you were to say race doesn't exist, or that it exists in some other way than a 20th-century American would conceive of it, that'd be treading on the third rail. Similarly with gender, though there's still a bit more flexibility for reinterpretation if you're high on the progressive stack.

ClownBrew

Drink the brew!
kiwifarms.net
One that nobody listed yet is discussing any sort of link between race and intelligence.

Funny part is that both left and right go just as nuts over this one. Leftos for all the usual reasons. WN types are just as bad though because they selectively allow you to talk only about the poorer results of Africans but then they lose their minds the second you point out that East Asians beat Caucasians by just as big a margin. Doesn't serve their agenda to admit out loud that their "master" race is mediocre rather than absolute #1. Maybe your race isn't a sped race but congratulations on that shining C+.

Mother Nature is one brilliant troll at times.

death of chans

KILL COUNT: 3
kiwifarms.net
This is one of the weirdest changes, American culture used to almost entirely revolve around heterosexuality, go back and look at the 2000s and how hyper (hetero) sexual it was, Britney Spears, Paris Hilton, Jessica Simpson, Fergie, Victoria's Secret ads, Go Daddy ads, Carl's Jr ads, Girls Gone Wild, Spring Break in general, frat parties, Blind Date, pick up artists, hook up culture, The Girls Next Door, Playboy chic, booty shaking videos on BET (that might still be a thing), 1980s sex comedies getting frequent airtime on cable movie channels in the 2000s, sexy video game women, sexy comic book women, the list goes on and on, everywhere you looked was T&A, everywhere you looked was sexy men who wanted to stick their dicks in sexy women.

Then, in a flash, it was gone, now heterosexuality is in the same boat homosexuality used to be, relegated to the underground, oh sure, there might still be a Hooters in your town like there always used to be at least one gay bar even decades ago and oh sure plenty of heterosexual stuff can be found online, but it sure as fucking shit doesn't have the mainstream spotlight on it anymore, LGBT does.

Have you seen what a current Go Daddy commercial is like?
you are such a wanker, pretentious and nostalgic for a shitty bygone era...

anime?

Dom Cruise

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
no it wasn't you were just a retarded kid who wasn't aware, and now you're uh, a retarded adult?

topic: retards...
In some ways it was better, in some ways it was worse.

In some ways today is better, in some ways today is worse.

I hold a candle for the aspects of the the 2000s that I think were genuinely better than today, I also find everything from the 2000s, even the stupid shit, to have a unique charm today, that's just me.

The 2000s as a decade is just something I find personally interesting as a topic, others may disagree and that's perfectly fine too.

I will readily admit a lot of it is due to my age, I think everyone finds the time period when they were a teenager to be specially interesting to them, there's nothing wrong with that no matter who you are or what decade it is, every decade has interesting aspects to it.

Ok?

death of chans

KILL COUNT: 3
kiwifarms.net
In some ways it was better, in some ways it was worse.

In some ways today is better, in some ways today is worse.

I hold a candle for the aspects of the the 2000s that I think were genuinely better than today, I also find everything from the 2000s, even the stupid shit, to have a unique charm today, that's just me.

The 2000s as a decade is just something I find personally interesting as a topic, others may disagree and that's perfectly fine too.

I will readily admit a lot of it is due to my age, I think everyone finds the time period when they were a teenager to be specially interesting to them, there's nothing wrong with that no matter who you are or what decade it is, every decade has interesting aspects to it.

Ok?
what about those dang dirty sjws?

Freshly Baked Socks

GROWING IN PROFESSIONALISM AND CONTROL
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Junkies

These socio-economic victims of substance abuse are engaged in an eternal struggle for recovery. Bringing awareness to their plight shall not have overtones of shamefulness or discouragement. While their existence may completely rely on your charity or victimization, YOU WILL RESPECT THESE PEOPLE AS YOUR PEERS IN SOCIETY.

Drain Todger

Unhinged Doomsayer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh shit. Are we doing stuff that’s outside the Overton Window?

Intelligence Agencies

They violate our privacy by snooping on our communications, even going as far as to insert back doors into electronic devices to bypass encryption. They interrogate and rape people who are suspected of “terrorism”, a meaningless and nebulous charge that can be applied to anyone. In fact, a lot of people in Gitmo have no connection to terrorism at all; they were given to the US gubmint in exchange for bounties, and warlords scooped up random people off the street to obtain these bounties. Alphabet agencies traffic drugs across the border to fill their coffers with off-the-books money and fund militias and death squads. Gary Webb lost his life in an apparent suicide over his coverage of this. He was found dead, apparently having shot himself in the head. Twice.

Most milquetoast centrist neoliberals will simply have their eyes glaze over with non-recognition if you say any of this. Their brains, already conditioned to believe in the sanctity of our institutions, simply cannot comprehend the concept that significant parts of our government operate essentially as criminal cartels. Their typical counter-accusation of conspiracy fear-mongering is nothing more than the sunk-cost fallacy at work; they are too emotionally attached to the system to ever accept the idea that it must be dismantled.

Military Adventurism

Every single one of us has far, far more in common with a taxi driver in Baghdad than we do with any DC congressman or lobbyist.

With that in mind, NATO countries have utterly fucking flattened large sections of the Middle East, funded rebel militias, framed dictators for using chemical agents on their own people, and created failed states with open-air slave markets. These wars have led to an ongoing refugee crisis that is flooding Europe with waves of traumatized immigrants whose culture fundamentally clashes with that of their new host nations.

These wars were sold to the public in a number of ways, all of them duplicitous. Getting rid of WMDs that did not exist. Capturing or killing Osama Bin Laden, a boogeyman who managed to evade American intelligence for a decade despite hanging out in Pakistan’s equivalent of West Point. Ending humanitarian crises by displacing dictators who were allegedly harming their own citizens.

The real reasons for these wars were far more mundane and less politically attractive. Maintaining currency hegemony, removing Israel’s regional rivals, and trying to bypass Gazprom by building a pipeline through Syria. Of course, if they just told people that, then these wars would be a lot less popular, of course.

Sarkozy was friends with Gaddafi and took Libyan money to fund his 2007 campaign. Then, Sarkozy decided to backstab him. Why? Because, Libya wanted to go off the CFA Franc. France has a long history of causing coups in North African countries that express a desire to be rid of the CFA Franc. Why? Because France forces them to maintain a massive 50% reserve of the currency in French banks. It was never about protecting people in Libya's streets from Gaddafi's wrath. America has never been invaded because some cop shot a rioter, and never will.

Elite Pedophilia Blackmail

Jeffrey Epstein's little black book had people on both sides of the aisle in it. It had politicians, businessmen, and royalty. Everyone wants to point the finger and say the other side's filled with kiddie-fuckers, but it isn't even a partisan issue. Watching Prince Andrew sweating and sinking into his chair like a neckless little bullfrog during his interview should have made that very clear.

I have always found the lack of a true outlet for this to be one of the biggest nails in the coffin for modern society, and possibly humanity at large. Men have always needed a hill to climb, and there simply are none. At least, none that are within grasp. The feminization of western society has turned the world into a padded cell for anyone with a strong sense or moral duty, or ambition. Simply put, it's not just "not a man's world anymore", it's a world that is actively hostile towards all but the weakest, lowest T, men. That's not incel rhetoric, it's fact. I wouldn't have minded fighting in a war that was just. I wouldn't have minded a moustache-twirling villain to vanquish. My brain tells me to stop evil from taking root, but the only evil I see, comes from the people I'm supposed to consider my countrymen. I can't begin to tell you how shitty that is.

Now there is only one political zeitgeist left that won't get you cancelled by acid-spitting moral gatekeepers, busybodies, and generally, just the fucking worst people on the planet to be around, and this is quickly becoming a problem. A problem that is not maybe, not possibly, not potentially, but is guaranteed to result in large-scale violence. You're a man in 2021, and the only party you're allowed to pick, is the one telling you to cut your cock off, deny yourself of your nature, deny yourself of your rights, let a bunch of morally ambiguous foreigners into your country, and force you to care about every single evil in the world, all at once, like some sort of psychopath. Would you not want to Minecraft these fucking "people", too? You're a man in 2021, and your only dating options are roast beef whores with spray tans, tattoos, dyed hair, or some kind of drug addiction, and even those options are off the table because you're being locked in your home over a Chinese virus that isn't actually a big deal. Would you not hate women, too? There will be men who are far less patient than I am, who will not put up with this anymore. Pendulum swings both ways, and the harder you pull it in one direction, the harder it swings back the opposite. I mean, either that or humanity is literally, actually, over, because these dumb motherfuckers are ruining everything.

As an aside, in regards to fatherhood being the solution to this malaise, I have to ask. Would you allow your offspring, the one thing you are supposed to love and cherish more than anything, to inherit this world? Like, holy shit, that's not just a bad move, that's mean-spirited and cruel. I'd want to at least see some light at the end of the tunnel before I bring another tortured soul into this absolutely cartoonish fucking farce of an existence.

Embrace the Tedpill.

33. Human beings have a need (probably based in biology) for something that we will call the “power process.” This is closely related to the need for power (which is widely recognized) but is not quite the same thing. The power process has four elements. The three most clear-cut of these we call goal, effort and attainment of goal. (Everyone needs to have goals whose attainment requires effort, and needs to succeed in attaining at least some of his goals.) The fourth element is more difficult to define and may not be necessary for everyone. We call it autonomy and will discuss it later (paragraphs 42-44).

34. Consider the hypothetical case of a man who can have anything he wants just by wishing for it. Such a man has power, but he will develop serious psychological problems. At first he will have a lot of fun, but by and by he will become acutely bored and demoralized. Eventually he may become clinically depressed. History shows that leisured aristocracies tend to become decadent. This is not true of fighting aristocracies that have to struggle to maintain their power. But leisured, secure aristocracies that have no need to exert themselves usually become bored, hedonistic and demoralized, even though they have power. This shows that power is not enough. One must have goals toward which to exercise one’s power.

35. Everyone has goals; if nothing else, to obtain the physical necessities of life: food, water and whatever clothing and shelter are made necessary by the climate. But the leisured aristocrat obtains these things without effort. Hence his boredom and demoralization.

36. Nonattainment of important goals results in death if the goals are physical necessities, and in frustration if nonattainment of the goals is compatible with survival. Consistent failure to attain goals throughout life results in defeatism, low self-esteem or depression.

37, Thus, in order to avoid serious psychological problems, a human being needs goals whose attainment requires effort, and he must have a reasonable rate of success in attaining his goals.

Our technology has made life way too easy. People don't have real goals anymore. In fact, they're not allowed to have goals. Having goals means affecting the real world in some tangible way. The wealthy and powerful elites and the bureaucrats who serve them would much rather that you vegetate in front of a TV screen or engage in some other surrogate activity rather than interfering in their designs. They see themselves as enlightened intellectuals, and therefore, they assume that they are the only ones who should be allowed to maintain our reality, and the rest of us should have no say in it at all.

People complain about technocrats and busybodies taking over the reins of our lives and stripping our freedoms from us, but few make the effort to understand the methods and the circumstances - how or why they do it. The people who are already in power quite literally think that you are too dangerous, too unpredictable, and too uneducated to be allowed to express your own basic human desire for power.

The elites want you consooming because they want you distracted. They want you childless and politically impotent. A serf class that vegetates on the land and pays the rent of the owner class. With the inexorable rise of robotics and industrial automation, the elites will soon have their dream realized at last. A class of eternally youthful workers who never retire, ask no pensions, work unpaid overtime, and require no medical care. When the elites finish stripping every last natural resource from this Earth's surface to sate their greed, do you imagine that they will share the booty with you? Hardly. They'd love it if they could erase over 95% of the world's population and have the other 5% be them and their own bloodlines, enjoying the fruits of an automated workforce. You are nothing but an obstacle and a cancer to the people who rule us. They fulfill your needs only because they fear what will happen to them if they anger you to the point of violence.

Why do you think they poison our food, our air, and our water? Why do you think testosterone and sperm counts are in such rapid decline? The answer should be obvious to anyone with half a brain. They are engineering infertility and docility into you so you can't resist them.

Lemmingwise

The capture of the last white wizard decolorized
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Inheritable IQ

It's okay to talk about EQ, many types of intelligence (despite both being rather poorly supported scientifically), but IQ is a topic that raises eyebrows. Despite both school testing and military testing containing what are essentially masked IQ tests. Talking about the inheritability is particularly uncouth.

Male / Female differences

Men and women are the same, but women are amazing, that's why they need extra help.

Trends in differences are also a verboten topic, as proven by numerous incidents including the firing of D'amore.

Racial trends

We are allowed to talk about the value of having different races, but there are no differences, or at least that's what we're supposed to act and talk like. Continuing the onslaught against biology, we are not allowed to talk about trends in physical ability, intelligence and also the very interesting but verboten topic of personality trends in different genetic groups. Sometimes you can "trick" people to talk about this honestly by just avoiding the word "race" but talking about the same concepts.

Anything negative about vaccines

I noticed this trend or the first time beginning in 2019, including on the kiwifarms, where even honest open ended questions were attacked and derided as if every vaccine ever was a complete success. It hasn't gotten much better since.

The demise of western Democracy

Russia hasn't had a semblance of democracy since forever.
The Netherlands has had the same prime minister for 12 years.
Germany has had the same chancellor for 16 years.
The European Union in general is keen on thwarting every vote and punishing british subjects for daring to want to control their own destiny.
The US presidency has been juggled between two families for 3 decades with only brief intermissions; Obama that latched on and took Clinton on board, and Trump who was utterly destroyed by media and election fraud.

You can talk about how horrible brexit, but not about the establishment of an undemocratic superstate.

Using climate to fund China

For some reason China is classified as a developing nation when it comes to climate accords, which means that a wealth transfer from western countries to China is supposed to help fight climate change.

I found out a couple of weeks ago that the reason that importing chinese goods is so cheap, is that we have government subsidies, earmarked for climate to fund chinese imports, so that they send stuff here almost free of charge. But I'm a climate denier for saying so.

Jewish role in WW 2

They were only, and purely victims. There were zero reasons for disliking them and the headline of international jewry declaring war on Germany is one we best forget, as well as the role in the coup of Russia and faiked coup of Germany.

Lack of evidence of (mass) gas chambers

The most embarrassing lack of evidence for gas chambers and even more embarrassing fabrications of evidence exposed. A complete attack on reasonability and a complete villification and persecution on anyone pointing out the complete inauthenticity of official sources on this subject.

Assange

You can talk about Assange, but not the implications. How an Australian journalist needed Ecuadorian protection for a decade from a combined Swedish, British, American task force for exposing truths to the public.

The free and open nations with the best press freedom, where Daphne Caruana Galizia gets killed by a car bomb after exposing the Panama papers and it's merely a footnote in the news.

Seth Rich

Yeah we don't talk about american whistleblowers murdered either. Nor Breitbart for that matter.

With the inexorable rise of robotics and industrial automation, the elites will soon have their dream realized at last. A class of eternally youthful workers who never retire, ask no pensions, work unpaid overtime, and require no medical care. When the elites finish stripping every last natural resource from this Earth's surface to sate their greed, do you imagine that they will share the booty with you?
look at the georgia guidestones