Megathread Shitposting Thread - JY’s so fat his scooty-puff can’t go on residential streets

werkK

kiwifarms.net
I am a lurker of janivs thread when it was still in the lower 2-digit numbers and have been following his thread with delight.
Especially the last few weeks where his thread exploded exponentially in activity.
Just yesterday, while catching up again (who needs sleep, right?) i saw a modpost explaining how a separate subforum doesnt make much sense.
Just now, moderately drunk, I check twitter and see monroe tweet about JY being on infowars and I knew shit just hit the fan.
To my great confusion, I find there is now a dedicated subforum for this menstruation fetishist's antics.

This was my signal to come out of the woodworks and leave my lurker status behind.
You don't know me or care about me, but I've always been there. Like a fetishist in the bushes, ready to prance at a moments notice.

I'll do my best to keep my newfaggotry in check and not shout out the great people who made this shitshow of a thread so entertaining as it is, if they read this, I hope you know.

Semper fi

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For all intents and purposes in this case, it is. You can't sue a newspaper for publishing true facts about you.

https://www.cjfe.org/defamation_libel_and_slander_what_are_my_rights_to_free_expression

"If you are suing for libel in Canada, you do not need to prove that you suffered damages—you only need to prove that a false statement with a permanent record was made about you to a third party, and the court will presume that damages were suffered. If you are suing for slander, however, you usually do need to prove that damages were suffered. Proving that slander caused you financial loss is difficult, which is why slander cases are far less common than libel cases. There are a number of legal defenses against defamation:

1. You can claim that the statement was true; a true statement cannot be defamatory."
So I was looking into this, apparently the truth is a defense in most parts of Canada. Quebec is an exception, however, where you need to need to have a good reason why it's in the public interest.

I thought that was a more extensive policy in Canada. Maybe I was just thinking of the UK.

Eryngium

Fix animated profile pics @Null you gutless mothe
kiwifarms.net
Johnathon "Defile the child" Yaniv
Johnathon "Clamp onto that tampon" Yaniv
Johnathon "The young gets my tongue" Yaniv
Johnathon "A tampon means Hands-on" Yaniv
Johnathon "If there is bleeding it's time for breeding" Yaniv
Johnathon "If she's underage it's time for plunderage" Yaniv
Johnathon "Your ovulation requires some exploration" Yaniv
Johnathon "is that menstration? It's time for an examination" Yaniv
Johnathon" If there is menses without defenses it's time for my senses" Yaniv

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino