Megathread Shitposting Thread - JY’s so fat his scooty-puff can’t go on residential streets

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dry up underwear? wtf is going on in his undies?
according to his tweets to teenage girls, he both dribbles piss and shoots off in his panties quite a lot. 🤮 Afraid I didn't keep hold of that particular tweet, but someone probably has it handy. He seems to think all women dribble assorted juices into their undies all day long as well.

Seriously, this fucking degenerate tells teenage girls he cums in his underwear on a regular basis. I'm gonna get mad at the internet soon so time to end this post.

Last edited:

pr3nt177

I don’t even tell people I’m trans anymore
kiwifarms.net
according to his tweets to teenage girls, he both dribbles piss and shoots off in his panties quite a lot. 🤮 Afraid I didn't keep hold of that particular tweet, but someone probably has it handy. He seems to think all 'women' dribble assorted juices into their undies all day long as well.

Seriously, this fucking degenerate tells teenage girls he cums in his underwear on a regular basis. I'm gonna get mad at the internet soon so time to end this post.
Not often I regret asking a question but the mental image I'm now left with is stomach churning.

I recall reading a tweet of his claiming to sweat a lot so I wondered wtf he was doing to sweat that much that he had to dry out his underwear.

IAmNotAlpharius

For the Emperor?!
kiwifarms.net
Anyone wanna introduce these boys to Jonny?

View attachment 956532

It looks like they are shopping for girls' underwear here?

View attachment 956536

It's a good job that the transgender boys feel more comfortable asking the boys-with-dicks rather than the girls-with-vaginas, when they need a tampon: 'No I totally haven't had this up my ass, Brandon'.
That article reminds me of this old onion video about Boy Scouts doing breast exams for their Eagle projects.

Last edited:

KeepHopeAlive

#SavetheDinosaursFromGlobalWarming
kiwifarms.net
I suppose he thinks women run around in a constant state of pumping out lubrication or something. Sorry Jonny, not so much. God he's so nasty. This puts the lie to his claims of being a hermaphrodite, because if he had a pussy, he would know how they fucking work! What a tard, can't keep his story straight at all.
Well Buffalo Bill did tell a chick, "It rubs the lotion on it's skin." At least BB didn't assume her gender.

wabbits

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
according to his tweets to teenage girls, he both dribbles piss and shoots off in his panties quite a lot. 🤮 Afraid I didn't keep hold of that particular tweet, but someone probably has it handy. ,,,
Null posted the images of a chatlog here featuring Yaniv, then a student at Kwantlen, trying to trap a girl into feeding his menstrual fantasies: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/yaniv-chatlogs-from-2008.58735/ He yammers on endlessly about his need to wear pads all the time because of constant, clear discharge, but admits he has a penis and does not actually menstruate.

And here's another girl he bothered telling us his claims about his sweaty crotch: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/8-22-19-jessica-rumpel-visits-the-farms.60037/post-5212000

wabbits

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Any graphologist care to comment on this sig?
Screen Shot 2019-12-17 at 8.51.18 AM.png(Click for full size)

Someone's noted elsewhere that he left the "i" out of Jessica in the printed version of his name. He should have mommy dot his "i"s for him since his neurological disability means he can't handle a pen properly. Dot them with little hearts, Miriam!

pr3nt177

I don’t even tell people I’m trans anymore
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1055397(Click for full size)

Someone's noted elsewhere that he left the "i" out of Jessica in the printed version of his name. He should have mommy dot his "i"s for him since his neurological disability means he can't handle a pen properly. Dot them with little hearts, Miriam!
I'm seeing the word...nonce.

theshep

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I'm not a graphologist, but I posted about it very loosely on another thread. Dysgraphia can take many forms, in his case he has an inability to keep equal spacing, or sizing of his letters. He mixes his cases and seems unable to write in a line. (His envelopes to Donald are a perfect example.)

There are many causes for it and it would be hard to speculate conclusively on his. The article I posted before (as a laugh) was how it can be linked to autism, but it's disingenuous of me to blame it solely on that. It does, however, lead me to believe that he has some kind of coordination disorder. Particularly when you consider his dysgraphia and gait combined.

KeepHopeAlive

#SavetheDinosaursFromGlobalWarming
kiwifarms.net
I'm not a graphologist, but I posted about it very loosely on another thread. Dysgraphia can take many forms, in his case he has an inability to keep equal spacing, or sizing of his letters. He mixes his cases and seems unable to write in a line. (His envelopes to Donald are a perfect example.)

There are many causes for it and it would be hard to speculate conclusively on his. The article I posted before (as a laugh) was how it can be linked to autism, but it's disingenuous of me to blame it solely on that. It does, however, lead me to believe that he has some kind of coordination disorder. Particularly when you consider his dysgraphia and gait combined.
It also doesn't help that Momma Miriam probably did all his homework in school when doing it himself could have leveled out some of the dysgraphia over time.

Dr. Troon

eatin' on some ass
kiwifarms.net

That's some deadass doctor handwriting there. I almost expect just him and the pharmacist at CVS to be able to read that.

Just a boring name

Jesstified Ancient of MuuMuu from Mancland
kiwifarms.net
Something has just occurred to me while I'm here at work restocking our bathroom supplies - in the awful "Stained Pad in Knickers" photo, the design of the pad isn't even a Sanitary Pad, it's the same design as the Tena Incontinence pads.

I'm in the UK, so not sure if the pad designs change much within single companies from country to country , but it would absolutely make my day if the clusterfck can't even use the correct products.... although he'll probably come out with "Us Girls often use pisspads instead of period pads, don'tcha know?!"

Tags
None