Megathread Shitposting Thread - JY’s so fat his scooty-puff can’t go on residential streets

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

heathercho

私の両手を奪ったのはあなたよっ !
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't understand why Jonathon hasn't attempted to go on any reality tv or talk shows?
Could you imagine a Dr Phil episode on him?
A Survivor like show? He could go head to head with that mentally exceptional autist "Pad".

I don't get why he isn't getting proactive and doing as many submisions to these shows as possible. Or at least running his own YT channel...
He could document his busy life as a model, activist, celebutante etc.

I mean what if he could get a sponsorship from a tampon company? He'd be a progressive darling for showing that transwomen use menstrual products too!

Why has Jon not done any of this?
It's something that'd make change and money unlike this HRT shit.
I hope you're reading this Yaniv. You know I'm right.

KiwiFarmsMod

“Faggotiest Kiwi” (yes its true KoP stop PMing me)
kiwifarms.net
Does the Kidasuna deck have pix of actual kids? Could be an important starting point for trans border trans shipment.
I know this is in shitposting but I was at least partly serious about trying to get Sockness interested one Yaniv. Probably not as a replacement for Chris but rather in addition to him.

I’m sure some other people who have had contact with Sockness or at least know more about him could better speak on this, but to me it seems like his interest in Chris is because he wants attention and Chris is popular. He’s get twice the attention at least if he started stalking Yaniv too and my god I would kill to have Sockness become obsessed with him and see Yaniv squirm.

Maybe it’s autistic of me to think something like this might be possible but I may cross post this on Jacob’s thread just to see what people think. I would die happy to see a baby-talking video of Sockness in his onesie rubbing his nipples and describing how he wants to call Yaniv his Mommy

theshep

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Isreal protects those Trump's Chosen People with actual residential connection to Israel from extradition to outside Israel.

I don't know if you noticed, but Israel changed their extradition law after the Samuel Shienbein clusterfuck (and actually ended up shooting the little shit to death in prison anyways).

Unless I'm missing something, I don't think Yaniv's salvation lies in Israel.
Replying here instead of shitting up the other thread further.

Epstein's madam Ghislaine Maxwell is apparently hiding out in Israel. Trump's Chosen father, goy mother.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Allakazam223

oKTrooner

In Soviet Canuckistan, tranny punch you.
kiwifarms.net
If they ever do a remake of The Goonies, JY could play Sloth an MY could play Moma Fratelli ... no makeup or FX required by either for the roles

Reactions: Super Colon Blow

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know this is in shitposting but I was at least partly serious about trying to get Sockness interested one Yaniv. Probably not as a replacement for Chris but rather in addition to him.

I’m sure some other people who have had contact with Sockness or at least know more about him could better speak on this, but to me it seems like his interest in Chris is because he wants attention and Chris is popular. He’s get twice the attention at least if he started stalking Yaniv too and my god I would kill to have Sockness become obsessed with him and see Yaniv squirm.

Maybe it’s autistic of me to think something like this might be possible but I may cross post this on Jacob’s thread just to see what people think. I would die happy to see a baby-talking video of Sockness in his onesie rubbing his nipples and describing how he wants to call Yaniv his Mommy
Sockass already tried and failed to get Yaniv's attention. It's in the Sockness thread.

• Informative
Reactions: Allakazam223

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Glad JY didn't respond to him, he's a total attention whore. But it also surprises me since JY is also an attention whore
LOL looks like it only encouraged Sickness to try harder, he's been all but spamming pictures of his disgusting belly to the Lord of the Gunt the last couple days. I am sure he'll probably just block him, but any response made by Yaniv would be full of ironic lulz so I kinda hope he does that instead.

Mia Zapata's Ghost

kiwifarms.net
Glad JY didn't respond to him, he's a total attention whore. But it also surprises me since JY is also an attention whore
They cancel each other out.
LOL looks like it only encouraged Sickness to try harder, he's been all but spamming pictures of his disgusting belly to the Lord of the Gunt the last couple days. I am sure he'll probably just block him, but any response made by Yaniv would be full of ironic lulz so I kinda hope he does that instead.
See I find this particularly funny because you can tell that deep down Yaniv is just a regular straight dude with conservative ish leanings who finds crazy trannies like Sickness repulsive. He just doesn't have enough self awareness about it yet.

Tags
None