Megathread Shitposting Thread - JY’s so fat his scooty-puff can’t go on residential streets

Picklechu

kiwifarms.net
Okay so in the movie version of the Yaniv tales, which actors play which characters?

I nominate John Goodman for JY and Rhea Pearlman for Miriam
John Goodman is amazing, but I'm not sure that Johnny Tampons could be adequately portrayed without heavy CGI or making the character a puppet or something.

• Agree
Reactions: Bojack and Marvin

oKTrooner

In Soviet Canuckistan, tranny punch you.
kiwifarms.net
John Goodman is amazing, but I'm not sure that Johnny Tampons could be adequately portrayed without heavy CGI or making the character a puppet or something.
We would be wise to seek the expertise from older Lucasfilms

Attachments

• Jabba-The-Hutt_b5a08a70.jpeg
    Jabba-The-Hutt_b5a08a70.jpeg
    97.8 KB · Views: 87

wabbits

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yaniv is the inventor of the Social Distancer™, a life-saving technology field-tested in Vancouver and now needed around the world to slow the spread of COVID-19.

I have seen a compelling demonstration.

With a GoPro on his head to record scientific data, Yaniv entered an area teaming with people, switched on the Distancer™ Personal Pak, and in an instant, he was alone. Only his able assistant Miriam could withstand the powerful force of the Distancer. She did this by using the jamming antennae implanted in her middle fingers, which she activated by holding those fingers erect.

He's replicated that experiment successfully across a broad range of social environments for the last three years and has never failed. Kickstarter when?

wabbits

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's like Ignatius J. Reilly fucked Borat in the ass under the boardwalk on the Jersey Shore.

You know, you got me to re-watch all the Meegan skits last week. The restaurant is maybe the most Yanivesque. Though the one where she's baiting the bouncer and the street gang nearly edged out the restaurant.

Reactions: LollyPop!