Megathread Shitposting Thread - JY’s so fat his scooty-puff can’t go on residential streets

That Ho Over Here

Oil me up, butternut.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1208138

I can't be the first one to see the resemblance.
In breaking news Ms. Yaniv was given the keys to the local hospital for the criminally insane. When asked why she had opened the doors and released several hundred cannibals, child murderers and arsonists she declined to comment. It is wildly speculated that she intends to hunt down and cage various members of an 'internet hate machine', though as she possesses a top speed of four miles an hour at short sprints nobody is sure how she attempts to net the trolls successfully.

wabbits

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't understand why South Park hasn't touched this dude. At this point they don't even have to use any creativity, they just need to animate this dudes shitty adventures.

They can even reuse the "Blame Canada" song.
Maybe they think "Buckle Up, Buckaroo" said it all. But Jenner wasn't seeking young girls in need of tampons.

Pandemic at the disco

Gaining a lb a day till corona's at bay
kiwifarms.net
Maybe they think "Buckle Up, Buckaroo" said it all. But Jenner wasn't seeking young girls in need of tampons.
Has reality surpassed South Park? Will the guys who made an episode about a hamster stuck in a gay man's ass not even touch the Yaniv story with a 10 foot tampon?

Jenner is gross but there were financial reasons behind the transition and he:s not as stupid.

Johnny boy is now a public figure, so he should be fair game.

Maybe they're worried no one would take it seriously.

I want to see more weird talk show interviews, like one with Chris Hansen.

I'm in Algiers

kiwifarms.net
How long until Johnny boy claims to have been kissed by Carona chan,
Knowing our lovely specimen, it'll claim to have been raped by a busty coronachan imposter, who lured it down by the water.. Yaniv should feel safe, now that the courts are reportedly out-of-order.. he is probably preparing for an assault on the RebelMedia citadel, our heroic lady-man princess.

Reactions: Allakazam223

bumbleboobs

kiwifarms.net
Not sure if this has been posted, yet, but isn't Yaniv also faking his disability? Found this pic of him recently.

Might be old news, though. If so, apologies.

Edit: dang, just saw the pic above. That's even better. I think a friend of mine might have seen him in Canada recently. Might have been someone else, though, because there are so many trannies here now.

Attachments

Misaki Nakahara

I ate Party Cheese Salad and lived
kiwifarms.net
Not sure if this has been posted, yet, but isn't Yaniv also faking his disability? Found this pic of him recently.

Might be old news, though. If so, apologies.

Edit: dang, just saw the pic above. That's even better. I think a friend of mine might have seen him in Canada recently. Might have been someone else, though, because there are so many trannies here now.
This really puts into perspective just how ridiculous Yaniv looks when he's pootering around BC in his spacker chariot. Just look at the size of his head on that stubby little body. I wonder what people think of him when they have no idea who he is.

Pandemic at the disco

kiwifarms.net
If Yaniv was gored to death by wild pigs not even the boars would eat him.

If Yaniv is gored to death by city pigs not even the cops would eat him.

Does Canada have a Volcano?

Troon Draugur

Ghola-posting Naib
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Even the Earth wouldn't take that degenerate shitsack. Does Canada have a space program; let's fire him into the sun instead.

Pandemic at the disco

kiwifarms.net
Even the Earth wouldn't take that degenerate shitsack. Does Canada have a space program; let's fire him into the sun instead.
You know it doesn't. They depend on the US for that.

I do however recommend sending JY straight into the sun via slingshot. We simply need to tell him it's a child's underwear to lure him out.

Iron Hamster

Calculated chaos
kiwifarms.net
This really puts into perspective just how ridiculous Yaniv looks when he's pootering around BC in his spacker chariot. Just look at the size of his head on that stubby little body. I wonder what people think of him when they have no idea who he is.
It cracks me up that he's leaning into the turn like he's going high speed.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

There are a few, but none active ATM as far as I know. Closest would be Mt. St. Helens which erupted in Washington State when I was a little swoof in the grass back in the late 70s/early 80s. I recall buying a pouch of volcanic ash for $0.25 from an American cub-scout when I was a cub-scout myself during a 'hands across the border' event.

I know Americans wouldn't be stupid enough to let Jonnyboy cross the border to perv on Seattle's newly mensturating population so afraid that's pretty much a dead end.

Reactions: Allakazam223

GigaKike

How much is a cure worth to you, goyim?
kiwifarms.net
They cooperate with NASA and the ESA quite a lot, but they do have a space program and their own shitty spaceport, too bad they don't have the firepower to send the absolute asteroid that is Yaniv back to space lol

Attachments

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They cooperate with NASA and the ESA quite a lot, but they do have a space program and their own shitty spaceport, too bad they don't have the firepower to send the absolute asteroid that is Yaniv back to space lol
Yeah, although the Canadarm is vital to the ISS and Chris Hatfield was the most respected astronaut to command a mission to the ISS (Check Youtube for his fucking awesome cover of David Bowie's 'Major Tom'.) that's pretty much the limit of Canada's aerospace industry at the moment.

We can thank you Americans paranoid for dominance of the industry and the fact that Prime Minister Diefenbaker was a fucking cuck who makes Trudeau Jr. look as badass as Sir John A. MacDonald in cancelling the Avro Arrow program in favour of getting some cheap Starfighters (the worst interceptor of the cold war) and Bowmarc Anti-Ballistic Missiles (already obsolete when they were given to Canada) for the Distant Early Warning line, and that was the end of the Canadian aerospace industry after coming out of WW2 in position to be a dominant force in the NATO alliance, providing flying UFOs to the Americans (look it up) and Avro Arrow Mach 3 interceptors protecting the frigid north from Russian nuclear bombers.

Tags
None