Megathread Shitposting Thread - JY’s so fat his scooty-puff can’t go on residential streets

Hellion

Person of Disinterest
kiwifarms.net
"Jessica Yaniv" is a refreshingly real-sounding tranny name. It really grinds my gears when trannies want to be taken seriously as women but name themselves Lumamina Shadowbringer Faerylynn or some shit.
The shine fades with the realisation he probably named himself after Jessica Rumpel, one of the teenage girls he was obsessed with and harassed.

MadameMidlifeCrisis

kiwifarms.net
So this morning I woke up and my period had started in the night. Ladies, you know how it goes. We've all been there, right?

You know who is never going to know? JY.

JY will never once know what it's like to get your period.

I'm going to go drink some herbal tea and feel smug about this.
Bah! If you really want "I R WAMMIN" points for stink ditch festering, you'd skip the herbal tea & go straight to the vodka/scotch/tequila (sans salt & lemon, as that's just gay!). Herbal tea is for weaklings & feeling smug is pointless. Use that erratic hormonal stew coursing through your veins, be a true WAMMIN & go start a fight with a neighbor or total stranger over a parking spot, then cry about it for 3 hours before eating 3x your body weight in chocolate & salt. Jonny can have a stink ditch made for him, but it will never bleed every 28 days nor will it birth a child & he will never know hormonally induced RAGE. Even with Troon Candy (estrogen & anti-androgens), the tampon sucker will never know the real XX experience.

SourDiesel

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bah! If you really want "I R WAMMIN" points for stink ditch festering, you'd skip the herbal tea & go straight to the vodka/scotch/tequila (sans salt & lemon, as that's just gay!). Herbal tea is for weaklings & feeling smug is pointless. Use that erratic hormonal stew coursing through your veins, be a true WAMMIN & go start a fight with a neighbor or total stranger over a parking spot, then cry about it for 3 hours before eating 3x your body weight in chocolate & salt. Jonny can have a stink ditch made for him, but it will never bleed every 28 days nor will it birth a child & he will never know hormonally induced RAGE. Even with Troon Candy (estrogen & anti-androgens), the tampon sucker will never know the real XX experience.
He can still eat three times his body weight in chocolate and salt though. That's pretty clear.

simulated goat

Intellectual Property
kiwifarms.net
He can still eat three times his body weight in chocolate and salt though. That's pretty clear.
I kinda hope Yaniv sightings help us discern his natural diet. We have proof of the faggy bar food, timbits and french fries, I just wanna know is he a real gorl who eats chocolate and orange chicken or does mom just sneak in 10 pound bags of chips to save him from anorexia. I be he thinks he's 'curvy' or 'thicc' and not the fat slob with a gunt and a VPL that he is.

ETA: and Olive Garden. Sorry I forgot that one. But it is 'all you can eat'...

Last edited:

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
I kinda hope Yaniv sightings help us discern his natural diet. We have proof of the faggy bar food, timbits and french fries, I just wanna know is he a real gorl who eats chocolate and orange chicken or does mom just sneak in 10 pound bags of chips to save him from anorexia. I be he thinks he's 'curvy' or 'thicc' and not the fat slob with a gunt and a VPL that he is.
Easy for some to get to that weight but maintaining that bulk and actually putting on more weight means a hell of a lot of face stuffing and idleness. And yet he claimed that he doesn't eat and throws hundreds of $$$ food away - it's obvious the only place he's throwing it is down his throat.

I've known genuine wheelchair 24/7 users manage to exercise, even if it's just their upper torso, so this lard arse has no excuse. Christ, this beast even has a fat head.

simulated goat

Intellectual Property
kiwifarms.net
Easy for some to get to that weight but maintaining that bulk and actually putting on more weight means a hell of a lot of face stuffing and idleness. And yet he claimed that he doesn't eat and throws hundreds of $$$ food away - it's obvious the only place he's throwing it is down his throat.
Boy Gorl probably would be a natural at mukbangs. Really dude, just let people watch you eat endless pasta bowls and tell some ballwaxing creepypasta while doing it. Your fellow Canadian Chantal makes enough money to buy all the food she wants doing pretty much that. Your dog smells better than those cats, I promise. Pleese? I swear I'll never be able to look away...

MadameMidlifeCrisis

kiwifarms.net
Boy Gorl probably would be a natural at mukbangs. Really dude, just let people watch you eat endless pasta bowls and tell some ballwaxing creepypasta while doing it. Your fellow Canadian Chantal makes enough money to buy all the food she wants doing pretty much that. Your dog smells better than those cats, I promise. Pleese? I swear I'll never be able to look away...
I said something along the lines that Jonny & Chantal should team up to do yukbangs on here a while ago & I still think it should happen. They could pull up a trough & then do each other's makeup. (pardon me, I think I need to... yep; I'm gonna spew!🤢) Imagine the wonders if this gruesome twosome came to be.

TotallyAChick

I don't lift out of principle.
kiwifarms.net
Reposting from lolcow.farms, but I thought it was pretty funny (but also autistic). It was in the thread of Shay Gnar/Dolly Mattel (a failed sex worker) and I thought the resemblance is there. Similar eyes, nose, stupid smirk, eye-fucking themselves when taking a selfie, loves self medicating ... AND she's into age play. A match made in heaven?

shayna-dollymattel.jpg

RavenCrow

It's only gay if the balls touch.
kiwifarms.net
Random thought, but I wonder if there's anyone out there that wants to fuck Jessica Yaniv?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino