Shitty Draw Thread -

Diplowave

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's true. Well if you want something that ranges from an autodesk sketchbook mobile drawing to something decent if i'm inspired, i'm up for it.
All for it. Heck, I got a request. ANYONE: Gimme something involving a taco and gameboy advance, interacting in any way you please. :^)

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As a kid, I once woke up to find a full-sized cockroach crawling out of my ear and it's scarred me ever since.
Reading this reminded me of the time I had a spider in my ear after I woke up from a nap near a some potted flowers in the living room. It doesn't scare me as much anymore but I still think about that moment.

• Feels
Reactions: Mesh Gear Fox

TotallyNotAwez

kiwifarms.net
Oh god. is that what those monsters did to flash :^(
Actually believe it or not, that was probably the best thing to happen to flash since it's conception. Adobe literally let it to rot and never updated it for like 10 years, not fixing anything. Once they changed the name and got a new team on it, it's actually became a good software. Like the brush tool isn't fucked anymore, it's locked to the canvas and has unlimited sizes, and it doesn't crash every 2 seconds. I might be biased because I'm a part of the beta testing team, but the people who work on it now seem to legitimately care and try to incorporate everything you ask.

• Informative
Reactions: Diplowave

Diplowave

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Actually believe it or not, that was probably the best thing to happen to flash since it's conception. Adobe literally let it to rot and never updated it for like 10 years, not fixing anything. Once they changed the name and got a new team on it, it's actually became a good software. Like the brush tool isn't fucked anymore, it's locked to the canvas and has unlimited sizes, and it doesn't crash every 2 seconds. I might be biased because I'm a part of the beta testing team, but the people who work on it now seem to legitimately care and try to incorporate everything you ask.
Did they ever make the scene camera and included feature rather than the thing we all got from the bitey of brackenwood dude?

Colmerry

Diversity is my strength, autism is my superpower.
kiwifarms.net
Draw the cat in my profile picture at his bar mitzvah or doing something else very Semitic. <3

TotallyNotAwez

kiwifarms.net
Did they ever make the scene camera and included feature rather than the thing we all got from the bitey of brackenwood dude?
I think so? I don't entirely understand the question. When you say scene camera do you refer to vcams with buttons to skip to different parts or just a normal camera that works between multiple scenes.

Vlinny Chan

•̥*✧vincest-is-wincest✧*·。
kiwifarms.net
Can you draw my avatar at a big party standing alone in the corner, looking longingly at the rest of the crowd?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino