• "she's a regular kiwifarms poster and I need a restraining order against her"

Off-Topic Shitty Etsy Products

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by entropyseekswork, Jan 1, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. We are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you make us cringe while trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  1. You mean it hasn't been like that already? Or at the very least, Spencer's filtered through someone's grandma's house.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  2. Wish I could have seen it, especially since I found out the person who came up with it was April Winchell (she was a VA for a lot of 1990s Disney shows I remember seeing when I was a kid, like Goof Troop, Recess, and Pepper Ann).

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  3. It was glorious. I miss that site so much.

• Agree Agree x 8
    Blake Bumbleby

Blake Bumbleby [yasscat intensifies]
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. Not etsy, but shitty diy:

Way too much work! Just for a clipboard?!

• Winner Winner x 2
    sparklemilhouse

sparklemilhouse America Online for Dummies™

kiwifarms.net
  5. I knew someone in high school who made an Etsy shop selling her paintings for - I shit you not - $100 - $300 a pop. Sadly she took it down but most of her crap is still on her facebook

11954626_508290115991568_7063891669772007566_n.jpg 12112320_521597357994177_3275901149089488722_n.jpg
    12140804_524319947721918_7785698051793311166_n.jpg
    12642715_557556587731587_1789526550115329560_n.jpg
    11045473_539989809488265_1464450521366604526_n.jpg

• Winner Winner x 18
    • Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    A Skeleton

A Skeleton Some garbage is OK

kiwifarms.net
  6. I don't know which one I like more, ET In A Wig or the Demon Ghost Child of Michael Jackson and Yoko Ono

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    Varg Did Nothing Wrong

Varg Did Nothing Wrong Au milieu de mes semblables / Je vois des monstres

kiwifarms.net
  7. My personal favorite find on Etsy is JEW CHAINZ. I like to call it shitty because that gold paint looks like it'll flake off after maybe three trips through the washer.
    [​IMG]
    "JEW CHAAAAINZZZZZ

Seems like it was a right of passage for all us young Jews to receive some sort of Star of David / Chai pendant at some point in our lives. I got one for my Bar Mitzvah. Forget who got it for me but fyi it was like dental floss and not bling as fuck like I wanted - so I think it just went in a drawer. So here I am finally getting what I wanted for my Bar Mitzvah (the theme was Aaron's Extreme Bar Mitzvah, btw) - and that's a Mr. T'esque giant gaudy chain so that all the other mf'ers on the block knew who had the most chutzpah etc.

This is my first design in a while that I've decided to release. I spent a lot of time this summer doing soul searching and was on a 3 month long sabbatical from working aka it was nice out and I got drunk outside a lot so I wasn't trapped inside making new designs. That's what winter is for. Not like you were sitting around inside waiting to buy all my shit, so hey - we're here again. Cold winter upon us - fight the freeze with this blingin ass jew ice.

Challah.

Printed on a soft-as-a-brand-new-yarmulke black crewneck sweatshirt with iridescent gold ink (that means it shines bright as f like the candles on your menorah)."

• Winner x 17
    • Like x 5
    • Informative x 2
    • Semper Fidelis x 1
    • Islamic Content x 1
    sarcasticslipandslide

sarcasticslipandslide regretfully used tumblr

kiwifarms.net
  8. Regretsy was one of the best dang sites on the internet. Remember the time she featured a bra made with open-mawed gator heads, and people were suggesting using it for public breastfeeding to terrify random strangers?

I love the idea of this thread! ;__; May it live long and prosper.

Okay, this is actually kind of cool. ^^; I'd totally buy this as a gag gift for someone's Bar Mitzvah.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Sailor_Jupiter

Sailor_Jupiter The mayor states this is not a normal occurrence.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. I mean, everything on Etsy is shitty and overpriced. You could literally just post the entire website in this thread.

• Disagree Disagree x 7
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • A-Log A-Log x 1
    Todesfurcht

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. Now time for regretsy items of Tumblr's favorite cartoon show; Steven Universe.

screenshot-www.etsy.com 2017-01-08 16-57-09.png

screenshot-www.etsy.com 2017-01-08 17-07-43.png

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Powerlevel Powerlevel x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  11. So Etsy seems pretty lax with the copyright enforcement.

• Agree Agree x 8
    kiwifarms.net
  12. Every once in a while FOX will call the Etsy police and remove all the bobs burgers things.

• Informative Informative x 11
    sparklemilhouse

kiwifarms.net
    • Winner Winner x 14
    DatBepisTho

DatBepisTho Cryptid shitlord

kiwifarms.net
    • Agree Agree x 8
    Blake Bumbleby

Blake Bumbleby [yasscat intensifies]
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. Because the menstrual goldmine never runs dry:

https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/502...allery&ga_search_query=womyn&ref=sr_gallery_2

But if you're more in the mood for female empowerment (lesbians only, straight scum die in hell), enjoy this A+ grade poem (you'll be excited to learn they take gift cards!):

https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/167...allery&ga_search_query=womyn&ref=sr_gallery_1

Or maybe you want to take a stand against toxic masculinity and tell rape culture to fuck off:

https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/271...allery&ga_search_query=womyn&ref=sr_gallery_4

WOMYN POWER... or at least I think so?

https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/480...allery&ga_search_query=womyn&ref=sr_gallery_3

• Winner Winner x 9
    For The Internet

For The Internet Tits and ALL
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. [​IMG]

This is an $18 commission. Similar stuff is in the shop.

• Islamic Content Islamic Content x 5
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Cornholio

Cornholio I need TP for my bunghole!

kiwifarms.net
  15. As a woman, I don't like to think about my menstrual cycle any more than I have to.
    This thread has taught me that, contrary to my previous assumption, not every other woman agrees with me.

• Feels Feels x 17
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    PolexiaAphrodisia

PolexiaAphrodisia Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?

kiwifarms.net
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    #58 sparklemilhouse, Jan 9, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2017
    sparklemilhouse

kiwifarms.net
    • Agree Agree x 6
    entropyseekswork

entropyseekswork Vigilante based in America
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. :story: half of these are made by dudes (though i gotta admit this one is pretty badass)

• Feels Feels x 2
    A Skeleton

A Skeleton Some garbage is OK

kiwifarms.net