• >tfw mom is bribing me with money to leave the house and take the black construction paper off of my windows

Off-Topic Shitty Etsy Products

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by entropyseekswork, Jan 1, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. Declaring a post powerleveling does not magically exempt you from this rule.
  • No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. Failtrolls will be ridiculed mercilessly.

@CasualSeppuku, @Broken Pussy, @Melchett

1. You mean it hasn't been like that already? Or at the very least, Spencer's filtered through someone's grandma's house.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  2. Wish I could have seen it, especially since I found out the person who came up with it was April Winchell (she was a VA for a lot of 1990s Disney shows I remember seeing when I was a kid, like Goof Troop, Recess, and Pepper Ann).

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  3. It was glorious. I miss that site so much.

• Agree Agree x 11
    Blake Bumbleby

Blake Bumbleby [yasscat intensifies]
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. Not etsy, but shitty diy:

Way too much work! Just for a clipboard?!

• Winner Winner x 3
    sparklemilhouse

sparklemilhouse America Online for Dummies™

kiwifarms.net
  5. I knew someone in high school who made an Etsy shop selling her paintings for - I shit you not - $100 - $300 a pop. Sadly she took it down but most of her crap is still on her facebook

11954626_508290115991568_7063891669772007566_n.jpg 12112320_521597357994177_3275901149089488722_n.jpg
    12140804_524319947721918_7785698051793311166_n.jpg
    12642715_557556587731587_1789526550115329560_n.jpg
    11045473_539989809488265_1464450521366604526_n.jpg

• Winner Winner x 24
    • Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  6. I don't know which one I like more, ET In A Wig or the Demon Ghost Child of Michael Jackson and Yoko Ono

• Agree Agree x 15
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    Varg Did Nothing Wrong

Varg Did Nothing Wrong LARPing as a white man

kiwifarms.net
  7. My personal favorite find on Etsy is JEW CHAINZ. I like to call it shitty because that gold paint looks like it'll flake off after maybe three trips through the washer.
    [​IMG]
    "JEW CHAAAAINZZZZZ

Seems like it was a right of passage for all us young Jews to receive some sort of Star of David / Chai pendant at some point in our lives. I got one for my Bar Mitzvah. Forget who got it for me but fyi it was like dental floss and not bling as fuck like I wanted - so I think it just went in a drawer. So here I am finally getting what I wanted for my Bar Mitzvah (the theme was Aaron's Extreme Bar Mitzvah, btw) - and that's a Mr. T'esque giant gaudy chain so that all the other mf'ers on the block knew who had the most chutzpah etc.

This is my first design in a while that I've decided to release. I spent a lot of time this summer doing soul searching and was on a 3 month long sabbatical from working aka it was nice out and I got drunk outside a lot so I wasn't trapped inside making new designs. That's what winter is for. Not like you were sitting around inside waiting to buy all my shit, so hey - we're here again. Cold winter upon us - fight the freeze with this blingin ass jew ice.

Challah.

Printed on a soft-as-a-brand-new-yarmulke black crewneck sweatshirt with iridescent gold ink (that means it shines bright as f like the candles on your menorah)."

• Winner x 23
    • Like x 5
    • Informative x 2
    • Semper Fidelis x 1
    • Islamic Content x 1
    • DRINK x 1
    sarcasticslipandslide

sarcasticslipandslide regretfully used tumblr

kiwifarms.net
  8. Regretsy was one of the best dang sites on the internet. Remember the time she featured a bra made with open-mawed gator heads, and people were suggesting using it for public breastfeeding to terrify random strangers?

I love the idea of this thread! ;__; May it live long and prosper.

Okay, this is actually kind of cool. ^^; I'd totally buy this as a gag gift for someone's Bar Mitzvah.

• Agree Agree x 16
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Sailor_Jupiter

Sailor_Jupiter There's no escape from the party tube.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. I mean, everything on Etsy is shitty and overpriced. You could literally just post the entire website in this thread.

• Disagree Disagree x 12
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • A-Log A-Log x 1
    Todesfurcht

Todesfurcht Conversationalist
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. Now time for regretsy items of Tumblr's favorite cartoon show; Steven Universe.

screenshot-www.etsy.com 2017-01-08 16-57-09.png

screenshot-www.etsy.com 2017-01-08 17-07-43.png

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Powerlevel Powerlevel x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  11. So Etsy seems pretty lax with the copyright enforcement.

• Agree Agree x 11
    kiwifarms.net
  12. Every once in a while FOX will call the Etsy police and remove all the bobs burgers things.

• Informative Informative x 15
    sparklemilhouse

kiwifarms.net
    • Winner Winner x 20
    DatBepisTho

DatBepisTho Cryptid Niggowl

kiwifarms.net
    • Agree Agree x 9
    Blake Bumbleby

Blake Bumbleby [yasscat intensifies]
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. Because the menstrual goldmine never runs dry:

https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/502...allery&ga_search_query=womyn&ref=sr_gallery_2

But if you're more in the mood for female empowerment (lesbians only, straight scum die in hell), enjoy this A+ grade poem (you'll be excited to learn they take gift cards!):

https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/167...allery&ga_search_query=womyn&ref=sr_gallery_1

Or maybe you want to take a stand against toxic masculinity and tell rape culture to fuck off:

https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/271...allery&ga_search_query=womyn&ref=sr_gallery_4

WOMYN POWER... or at least I think so?

https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/480...allery&ga_search_query=womyn&ref=sr_gallery_3

• Winner Winner x 10
    For The Internet

For The Internet Tits and ALL
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. [​IMG]

This is an $18 commission. Similar stuff is in the shop.

• Islamic Content Islamic Content x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Cornholio

Cornholio I need TP for my bunghole!

kiwifarms.net
  15. As a woman, I don't like to think about my menstrual cycle any more than I have to.
    This thread has taught me that, contrary to my previous assumption, not every other woman agrees with me.

• Feels Feels x 20
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    PolexiaAphrodisia

PolexiaAphrodisia Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?

kiwifarms.net
    • Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 3
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    #58 sparklemilhouse, Jan 9, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2017
    sparklemilhouse

kiwifarms.net
    • Agree Agree x 7
    entropyseekswork

entropyseekswork Vigilante based in America
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. :story: half of these are made by dudes (though i gotta admit this one is pretty badass)

• Feels Feels x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net