• You're not any better.

Shitty Etsy Products

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by entropyseekswork, Jan 1, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. We are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you make us cringe while trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  1. This is my new (second) favorite thread. I, too, miss Regretsy. It was one of my most treasured indulgences.

For those of you who revel in bad art (a special nod to the artists and designers out there in Kiwiland), you might enjoy the Museum of Bad Art (MOBA). It never disappoints.

One of my personal favorites, but there are oh so many at which to gawk and enjoy.

http://www.museumofbadart.org/

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 11
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Miasma

Miasma Wikid, kewwwlll

kiwifarms.net
  2. That's kind of neat in the sense that it'd be a quirkly little thing an Epidemiologist would have several of in their office to represent the particular "ills" (lol) of the area they work/study in.

• Agree Agree x 9
    DatBepisTho

DatBepisTho Cryptid Shitlord

kiwifarms.net
  3. Ha ha, I have an interest in epidemiology and I was gifted a set of plush microbes a few years back. One was HIV but the others were things like e-coli and the common cold. I wonder if they just piggybacked off that idea? They've been around at least 4 or 5 years.

A quick note regarding pricing and labour:
    I have a friend who is an artist who makes and sells jewllery. When she's pricing she adds up the cost of the materials and multiplies that by 3 for her time. I follow the same model and have found it's reasonable to both the maker and buyer.
    Some people don't realise that when you're breaking down your costs you need to break down your materials. If you bought a whole roll of cotton cloth and only used half a meter in your project you work out the cost of that half meter, you don't factor in the cost of the entire roll. You'd be surprised how often sellers don't realise that.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Feels Feels x 1
    #83 For The Internet, Jan 19, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2017
    For The Internet

For The Internet Tits and ALL
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. Geeky sex toys are a dime aplenty, but this one in particular made me laugh

[​IMG]

• Winner x 5
    • Feels x 5
    • Semper Fidelis x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Horrifying x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  5. I would berry this dildo so far inside your ass who ever could pull it out would be crowned king arthur

[​IMG]

I've got another one - what do you call this dildo if you use it for anal play?

Fecalibur.

• Winner Winner x 24
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 2
    Varg Did Nothing Wrong

Varg Did Nothing Wrong *muffled Eurobeat in the distance*

kiwifarms.net
  6. Makes me think of Thomas the Tank Engine...

• Feels Feels x 2
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    PolexiaAphrodisia

PolexiaAphrodisia My aura is purple

kiwifarms.net

7. I think you won the thread.

• Agree Agree x 4
    For The Internet

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. Consider your nearest well poisoned.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Feels Feels x 3
    Lackadaisy

Lackadaisy Pug Lyfe

kiwifarms.net
  9. Today, I bring you 5 objects from Etsy that are all reasonably priced, useful, and not weird at all.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Tacocat

Tacocat pretty kitty

kiwifarms.net
  10. holy shit that Harriet Tubman doll..it looks like a cursed object

• Agree Agree x 15
    Dicaprio Delorean

Dicaprio Delorean We don't need roads

kiwifarms.net
  11. That Tubman doll.... I can't tell if that's meant to look like someone with poor hand/eye coordination cut and sewed it, or if it was legit sewed by someone with cerebral palsy or some shit.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Varg Did Nothing Wrong

kiwifarms.net
  12. Well, with some of those prices, I can see where at least Chris got the idea to charge so much for his shit.

And since we're talking about Regretsy, I believe one of the most infamous ones was the rewashable Pokémon menstrual pad.

• Feels Feels x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  13. Jesus fuck all the vagina items! I wonder when I'll finally see a woman wearing it on the streets

• Feels Feels x 7
    DrainRedRain

DrainRedRain Cucking myself for GBP

kiwifarms.net
  14. If you continue living in Kazakhstan or whatever, then fucking never.

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Varg Did Nothing Wrong

kiwifarms.net
  15. Don't worry, the doll was made by your friend Abby as it says. Surely, no harm will come to you. It definitely isn't an evil spirit shoved into a weird doll she's passing off as a historical figure.

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    Tacocat

Tacocat pretty kitty

kiwifarms.net
  16. Nothing says "I am a reasonable, logical. and pleasant person to be friends with" like wearing a skirt with a neon uterus pocket on it, instead of wearing something with normal pockets.

• Agree Agree x 7
    PolexiaAphrodisia

PolexiaAphrodisia My aura is purple

kiwifarms.net
  17. Why are Etsy ''artists'' so obsessed with vajayjays? They aren't that pleasant to look at and it only makes you look like some perv that should be on a list somewhere

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    Chimerian Godhead

Chimerian Godhead Err Godhand.. Godfinger?

kiwifarms.net
  18. Is this racist?

Why do I feel like the sizes for this hideous thing are restricted due to some misguided smug idea that thin to average sized women will now have to experience the pain of not being able to buy a clearly super cute and totally desirable item because of their weight?

"Summer wedding". Because after meticulously planning a celebration of their relationship, who wouldn't want an alleged "friend" showing up with a gaudy vag-flower chained around her neck?

Also, something tells me the only red carpet that this necklace will ever be worn at is the carpet its owner stained while freebleeding on her period.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Golly

Golly [warbles internally]
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  19. IMG_1919.PNG
    Do you like the Joker and Harley Quinn? Did you ever want two toy frogs with large heads painted like them? Did you ever want to pay 87 fucking Canadian dollars for them? Well have I got an etsy product for you my stupid, stupid friend

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Bugaboo

Bugaboo I have to kill fast and bullets too slow

kiwifarms.net
  20. Hey, at least it's original pre-new 52 Harley and Joker. Would honestly prefer those scary frog abominations to Suicide Squad merch.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    For The Internet

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.