Shmorky / David Kelly / Daisy Kay / Sandypants / Peaches the Puppy & Ex-Fiance Amanda "Mandy" Mullen - 36 year old Something Awful throwaway, pedophile sexual predator, abusive tranny schizo chaser

Fuckface34

kiwifarms.net
Funny how this guy was against Shmorky just about a year ago. Just now it's been revealed Fungasm draws basically the same shit.

View attachment 624979
https://twitter.com/Cloesy/status/1078813616818843648
http://archive.li/r4Va3

https://imgur.com/a/aTzbkjr
No way to properly archive this page so pics are below

Fucking hilarious how these types will toss each other into the snake pit to seem holier than thou. Nice try, idiot.
Since this thread got necro'd for the wrong reasons, why the fuck not bring another fun fact: like our beloved diaper fur enthusiast, Fungasm also made a Game Grumps Animated. And, funny enough, his video wasn't deleted like ProJared's appearances in the show:

Not only that, he participated in a Jontron video:

Wishbone

kiwifarms.net
So since there's only been one upload in 2 months on the Sandy Pants channel that popped up

which is more likely?

A. It was Shmorky trying again, realized it wouldn't work because everyone immediately said "we know it's you" and bowed out again

or

B. Someone trolling people into thinking Shmorky came back

Bambi Sammich

kiwifarms.net
What happened to that Turk February guy?

So since there's only been one upload in 2 months on the Sandy Pants channel that popped up

which is more likely?

A. It was Shmorky trying again, realized it wouldn't work because everyone immediately said "we know it's you" and bowed out again

or

B. Someone trolling people into thinking Shmorky came back
I think its B. Shmorky would probably create a new character if he really was going to try again.

AcolyteOfMilk

kiwifarms.net
What exactly can be learned from this lolcow? Would his alts have never been caught if he didn't send that email asking for voices for his alt? Or was he already found out before then?

The anne alt style of his art doesn't look similar to his other styles. I don't understand how he was found out so quickly.

Tanner Glass

kiwifarms.net
What exactly can be learned from this lolcow? Would his alts have never been caught if he didn't send that email asking for voices for his alt? Or was he already found out before then?

The anne alt style of his art doesn't look similar to his other styles. I don't understand how he was found out so quickly.
The lesson learned from this cow is that "It is always worse than it seems".

He was a known furry, during a period of time on SA where you would be given a star of david for being a furry because everyone assumed "at least we know, it can't get worse"

It came out that he was a diaper furry and eventually everyone was fine with that. As weird as it was, everyone took the stance of "that's weird, but it can't get worse".

It came out that he was abusing his girlfriend and was into real degenerate shit, everyone kind of brushed it off and moved on. The same thing when he kinda went trans, not many people cared.

Most people didn't care until it came out he was sexually roleplaying (*and doing a good job in that aspect in the scenario*) with actual minors and most of the outrage was centered around the fact that the people who knew he was a furry apparently knew about everything and kept it under wraps because of some Flash Animations and he was Lowtax's friend (aka Mods Knew).

He was already a cow when he was the SA Furry weird flash animator, but there was so much more underneath the surface and that's very frequently the case with cows. Digging deeper doesn't always find new tard cum, but it's always a worthwhile endeavor.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
It came out that he was abusing his girlfriend and was into real degenerate shit, everyone kind of brushed it off and moved on. The same thing when he kinda went trans, not many people cared.
It was posting the audio of Mandy having a breakdown while he shrieked in that Shmorked-out voice that set off the shitstorm that led to the pedo shit. He really brought it all on himself.

NoFeline

im intersex i have both uwu
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This may be a terrible necro, but I was roped into watching the Netflix Movie/Special Invader Zim: Enter the Florpus and I could have sworn I saw Shmorky's art style in there being one of the first among the art style changes used to show different dimensions. I tried to find out anything about this and only came up with what I already knew-- this thread, his variant covers for comics #15 and #17, and this snippet from a /co/ thread about Very Important House. Anyone know anything about this?

1566824869617.png

SqueakyShoes

kiwifarms.net
This may be a terrible necro, but I was roped into watching the Netflix Movie/Special Invader Zim: Enter the Florpus and I could have sworn I saw Shmorky's art style in there being one of the first among the art style changes used to show different dimensions. I tried to find out anything about this and only came up with what I already knew-- this thread, his variant covers for comics #15 and #17, and this snippet from a /co/ thread about Very Important House. Anyone know anything about this?

View attachment 907223
dude I saw it too
edit: i'll go find it to have a more useful post, one sec
edit2:
Screenshot_2019-08-26 Netflix.png
Screenshot_2019-08-26 Netflix(2).png

Last edited:

FarmerChan

communism is lit
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 907223
dude I saw it too
edit: i'll go find it to have a more useful post, one sec
edit2:
View attachment 907277
View attachment 907278
i agree i thought the same but i figured it was just my imagination
if it IS shmorky then damn did he do a good job of it because it actually looks cute and not disgusting for once

i believe the shift to that artstyle comes up again a few minutes later and it doesnt look nearly as shmorky

besides isnt shmorky in dead? were i mislead to believe that or did he manage to work on the movie way earlier than what i thought

edit: found it
looking at it now
IS it the same style?

Attachments

Last edited:

NoFeline

im intersex i have both uwu
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i believe the shift to that artstyle comes up again a few minutes later and it doesnt look nearly as shmorky
Pretty sure that one is intended to be The Amazing World of Gumball.
imo its a similar style but not exactly the same, just generically cutesy in a way that kinda resembles shmork's
You would have had to see the lips in motion. It's unmistakeable. @SqueakyShoes could you use a tool like screentogif?