Shmorky / David Kelly / Daisy Kay / Sandypants / Peaches the Puppy & Ex-Fiance Amanda "Mandy" Mullen - 36 year old Something Awful throwaway, pedophile sexual predator, abusive tranny schizo chaser

[Insert Meme Here]

Bonjour--I mean, Buenos Diás!
kiwifarms.net
I do not have a horrifying rating so make do with informative. That was a painful read.

Please keep posting these, for posterity. We all knew Shmork was sick, but it's one thing to know it, it's another to see it.

Also, the rules regarding RPing with a minor vary by location (quelle surprise) but if there's no chance of in-face meeting then it typically isn't seen as something worth pursuing (as the adult has no actual power to "force" the minor to continue to RP. Also, kids, especially teenagers, engage in weird sexual shit all the time, so there's a very small case to be made that the person involved was involved against their better judgement and harmed by the interaction.) It's also time-consuming for very little material to work with legally (especially is the people involved are using fake names in the RP like "Daisy;" proving that X knew the age of Y when the entire situation was explicitly fantasy is difficult, and if one gets a good lawyer it can be pretty easy to contest. But the fact that Shmorky doesn't seem to have actually attempted to molest @carefully, it would be a pretty weak case...)

Last edited by a moderator:

bottomfeeder

Slorpin' That Mud Up!
kiwifarms.net
I was going to suggest we add pedophile sexual predator to the title but it's already there, well done. Can we add these logs to the OP? We're at the point where I feel his fanbase really needs to know about this, particularly on tumblr. If he was doing this so recently, he's probably still doing it. Grooming underage fans and then immediately pouncing on them when they turn 18.

@Mandarys_Milan I guess we know one of the reasons you weren't allowed to look at his computer now.

Last edited by a moderator:
N

NG 070

kiwifarms.net
I was going to suggest we add pedophile sexual predator to the title but it's already there, well done. Can we add these logs to the OP? We're at the point where I feel his fanbase really needs to know about this, particularly on tumblr. If he was doing this so recently, he's probably still doing it. Grooming underage fans and then immediately pouncing on them when they turn 18.

@Mandarys_Milan I guess we know one of the reasons you weren't allowed to look at his computer now.
Honestly, if bringing to light grooming underage/minors wasn't enough to bring PurpleKeckleon/Glip down, I doubt it'll do much to knock Shmorky a few pegs.

patchwork

Have a donut.
kiwifarms.net
I'm fairly certain that roleplaying sex with a minor is illegal as the vast majority of RP sites have instabans for ERPing (erotic roleplaying) with a minor, while also deleting all evidence of it immediately - no one wants to harbor a kiddydiddler, fiction or not. Someone said it was convenient that @carefully lost the logs for whatever reason - honestly it may very well count as CP so I wouldn't want to keep that shit either. There's a chance those screencaps count too, but I'll have to do some digging to see exactly why and how it's illegal, if it is.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino