Snowflake shoe0nhead / June Lapine / June La Porta & Armoured Skeptic / Gregory "Greg" Fluhrer - A poor man's Boxxy: rejected by Vaush, disowned by /pol/ for burning coal, sleeps in a dog's bed surrounded by trash, and her ex-boyfriend.

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

MediocreMilt

I'm sorry. It had to be this way.
kiwifarms.net

You guys are missing the real gold here. Look at her tiers. You literally pay more money each month for the exact same perks. The only difference is that you have a different color to your name in her Twitch chat, I guess.

Additionally, it's a very bad idea for June in particular to put up a picture of herself on this site. She changes her hairstyle very often (as often as bald men change their toupees) so there is no way this image is going to look like her at any given moment ever again .
1Subscriptions are considered donations. Their use, as any Subscription Messages that have yet to be used, depends on you maintaining access to your account and will not be accessible if banned.
Hmmm. How legally enforceable do you think that is? Like a lot of actual Big Tech sites and Sony/XBox etc get away with shit like this, but those people all have massive legal departments.

proteus4994

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hmmm. How legally enforceable do you think that is? Like a lot of actual Big Tech sites and Sony/XBox etc get away with shit like this, but those people all have massive legal
afaik this is legal (or at least legally undetermined), Lowtax basically banned people with impunity from SA pretty much the same way for 15 years. However if you get banned you just chargeback.

Don't Tread on Me

Whores eternally blown the fuck out
kiwifarms.net
afaik this is legal (or at least legally undetermined), Lowtax basically banned people with impunity from SA pretty much the same way for 15 years. However if you get banned you just chargeback.
Do you really think June is going to refund people? Lowtax was a businessman.

Kramer on the phone

the lolcow's advocate
kiwifarms.net
To be fair, she always plays it safe. She's not edgy, she won't make mud cookie streams like Venti or talk about how evil all white people are. It'll be her doing some gay "let's all get along" shit and "spilling tea" on drama shit. How long she can last on Twitch will be interesting. Also, this just confirms she's going full E-GURL

The Internet is a part of modernity. And there are plenty of examples from the 1960s to 2000s that show that women were going down this road before they become "extremely online". Just because not all women are fucking nuts, it doesn't change the way many of them are like June.

You guys know what's super fucking trad and pro-working class? Asking people to give you $40 a month or $96 every 3 months to watch your dumb pointless streams. So fucking trad!
thats what zoomers dont realize, just because we didn't have names or terms for these types like we do know doesn't mean they didn't exist. the redditor stereotype existed long before reddit. its just that people weren't memeing the term into popular conscious. i've been on a vintage radio kick and even before the internet existed there were redditors. same thing with these attention starved, spineless, needy desperate women that will say whatever to get those coolgirl vibes. we only got better at cataloging these types. the women that are gossiping online about their favorite youtubers, would have been writing slash fics of spock and bones inbetween gossiping about Days of our lives at the local sewing circle 50 years ago.

Sailor

Oh Fawk Buddy
kiwifarms.net
You know what? I just kinda hope she ropes in one of her richest simps and just fucks off. It's just depressing at this point.

What I don't understand is where her YouTube money went. She was making bank back in the day. Wasn't she living with her parents when she wasn't living in the cuckshed? I didn't see anything that she could of spent that amount of money on. Personally the first thing I would do if I had her youtube bank would of been to invest and used some spare money to freeze my eggs

Last edited:

Sneeds_Sniggerly

SNEED means never having to say you're sorry
kiwifarms.net
You know what? I just kinda hope she ropes in one of her richest simps and just fucks off. It's just depressing at this point.

What I don't understand is where her YouTube money went. She was making bank back in the day. Wasn't she living with her parents when she wasn't living in the cuckshed? I didn't see anything that she could of spent that amount of money on. Personally the first thing I would do if I had her youtube bank would of been to invest and used some spare money to freeze my eggs
Most people suck with money, but women are a special kind of consoomer stupid. Funny that in a "sexist capitalist patriarchy", women do the most spending, even before they went into the work force. Back in the day, a lot of men would share their earnings with their wife, who would then give them something to go relax with like bear money while she buys groceries and maybe something nice if there's enough left over or something to save. Today, women like June will burn through everything from clothes, makeup (wigs in her case), and "fancy" food to streaming services, video games, and sex toys (she doesn't have an ogre Canadian to keep her warm now). It would be interesting to see her Amazon shopping history.

catsnuggler

kiwifarms.net
Think we're derailing a bit in this thread, ngl.

Anyway, I'm assuming she's just going to end up astroturfing her way through. I don't think it'll work though, since most twitch watchers are zoomers, and she's 20 years older than the average twitch user. As another user said earlier, this thread is getting depressing to watch.

catsnuggler

kiwifarms.net
Derailing the thread would be talking about Mongolian basket weaving for 6 pages.
What does women indulging into consumer culture have to do with Shoe? They're not using Shoe as an examplification, they're using women as a generalization. I wouldn't have an issue if the thread was about consumerism or about the gmv for cosmetic industries that's perpetuated by the influence on women, which I agree with, but it isn't.

I agree that Shoe is against capitialism which is contradictory due to the fact that she indulges into cosmetics and industries that deals exterior surfaces (fashion, wigs, etc), though that wasn't the original point to what OP responded to, it was about simps and how she could spend her money in a more "efficient" way, like freezing her eggs.

Anyway, for streaming sites, based off numbers alone, Youtube is the highest, with an estimated 343% growth rate from last year, while twitch was 197%. Twitch does indeed have more hours for their streaming services in gaming, however. Twitch is the predominant service for the gaming market, and has a better pay than youtube, however, youtube lets you generate income in a more efficient way. I'd say that there's been a bit of a toll on Shoe's income from youtube, since her patreon consists of only "discord benefits", and since her videos are just.. lackluster. I understand why she's expanding her horizons, but I highly doubt it'll fall through, since there is nothing distinct about her.

Twitch is striving away from politics, so even with this in mind, she can't exactly partake into any political conversations except superficial dogmatic rhetorics about women or about how she wishes she was a tradwife (which, inevitably enough, she doesn't seem to realize housewives were invented in the eighteenth century, which is when it had arising urbanisation in the burgeoning of the middle classes, and thus occured female leisure, which was an indication of the husband’s social status in hierarchy. As actual "return to tradition" women, before industrial revolution as well (which perpetuated women staying at home, as well as also creating new opportunities, though women were still subjected to men.) Shoe doesn't know actual shit about tradition, when women and men manually worked along eachother, or when women were in coal minings, because as I said, she wants nothing but scapegoats to escape responsibility. I highly doubt she would have anything crucial to say, because if she did, it'd just be where she fucks up and calls black people monkeys again (which she called Leslie Jones), or some shit about women that'd get her banned.

Raven of the Burning God

kiwifarms.net
housewives were invented in the eighteenth century, which is when it had arising urbanisation in the burgeoning of the middle classes, and thus occured female leisure, which was an indication of the husband’s social status in hierarchy. As actual "return to tradition" women, before industrial revolution as well (which perpetuated women staying at home, as well as also creating new opportunities, though women were still subjected to men.)
While the idea that women did not work outside the home has pretty much always been a part of feminist mythology with little or no basis in the practical reality of most people, the labor in supporting a household being divided between men and women was not invented in the 1700s.

There are sumerian proverbs inscribed in cuneiform on clay tablets that reference this division of labor.

Urbanisation, industrialization, and the invention of household labor-saving devices have steadily eroded the necessity of having a person dedicated to housework, and there have been some attempts to inflate its importance as its value wanes.

"Housewife" as some sort of fantasy identity is definitely a recent thing, though, I'll give you that.

catsnuggler

kiwifarms.net
While the idea that women did not work outside the home has pretty much always been a part of feminist mythology with little or no basis in the practical reality of most people, the labor in supporting a household being divided between men and women was not invented in the 1700s.

There are sumerian proverbs inscribed in cuneiform on clay tablets that reference this division of labor.

Urbanisation, industrialization, and the invention of household labor-saving devices have steadily eroded the necessity of having a person dedicated to housework, and there have been some attempts to inflate its importance as its value wanes.

"Housewife" as some sort of fantasy identity is definitely a recent thing, though, I'll give you that.

Im not explicitly saying it was invented in the 1700's, I'm saying actual "traditional" women did more than just what shoe thinks they did before. Im saying that when everything was industrialized to point you didnt provide for your own needs through non profit labor like farming etc, though men still had social power projected onto economy when capitalism became the norm, indoctrinated this idea of a "housewife" being popularized.

Last edited:

Raven of the Burning God

kiwifarms.net
Im not explicitly saying it was invented in the 1700's, I'm saying actual "traditional" women did more than just what shoe thinks they did before.
Yes, because those things still needed to get done and someone had to do them. You could still can food, spin yarn, darn socks, etc. but that's you having a hobby, not providing a necessary service to support a household.
Im saying that when everything was industrialized to point you didnt provide for your own needs through non profit labor like farming etc, though men still had social power projected onto economy when capitalism became the norm, indoctrinated this idea of a "housewife" being popularized.
Turning into word salad there at the end.

"Housewife" as an identity seems to arise in direct relation to the various occupations that comprised housework being outsourced to factories or automated to the point of triviality.

As for the current "trad wife" larp by shoe and similar ilk, pretty sure that's just folks figuring out working for a living is a scam and pursuing their other options.

catsnuggler

kiwifarms.net
Yes, because those things still needed to get done and someone had to do them. You could still can food, spin yarn, darn socks, etc. but that's you having a hobby, not providing a necessary service to support a household.

Turning into word salad there at the end.

"Housewife" as an identity seems to arise in direct relation to the various occupations that comprised housework being outsourced to factories or automated to the point of triviality.

As for the current "trad wife" larp by shoe and similar ilk, pretty sure that's just folks figuring out working for a living is a scam and pursuing their other options.
I edited my message because I realized I misinterpreted what you said. I thought you were saying women were not in a collective society along with men, and that all they solely did was housework back then. My bad.