Snowflake shoe0nhead / June Lapine / June La Porta & Armoured Skeptic / Gregory "Greg" Fluhrer - A poor man's Boxxy: rejected by Vaush, disowned by /pol/ for burning coal, sleeps in a dog's bed surrounded by trash, and her ex-boyfriend.

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

ThatGuyWhoLikes The Chili

1996 was 40 years ago...
kiwifarms.net
Isnt she a wannabe tradthot though? Or is that also a lie? I really cant tell with her.
The tradthot discussion has been going on with her for literally, not even a hint of irony or exaggeration, a fucking decade. There's nearly 640 pages spanning years dedicated to it. I don't know why the fuck people still think Shoe is going to settle down and marry some Chad or stop being a fucking loser anytime soon.

Sneeds_Sniggerly

SNEED means never having to say you're sorry
kiwifarms.net
The tradthot discussion has been going on with her for literally, not even a hint of irony or exaggeration, a fucking decade. There's nearly 640 pages spanning years dedicated to it. I don't know why the fuck people still think Shoe is going to settle down and marry some Chad or stop being a fucking loser anytime soon.
She likely will "settle down" as nothing lasts forever and she is aging. Will she go "trad"? Fuck no! This is how many women are, try to party well into even their 40s in some cases, and then want to be babied by a man while they get older. The only people you see thinking she is/will become trad are the "I can save her" type of beta faggots. I can't imagine following her for all these years and thinking she'll ever grow up. Especially with how much floating around she's done of all these different groups.

That all being said, it will be funny if she tries to do more trad LARPing as society falls apart faster and faster around her.

Mr Pancakes

kiwifarms.net
Dude it was a question, chill. I learnt my lesson last time I came to this thread and saw her spoopy nudes and the goggles did nothing. No way im going though 640 pages, not that it would matter as she changes her position it seems more than most people change their underwear. But I do agree I doubt she will stop being a fucking loser anytime soon, I did find the fact she was chadfished funny though.

Berrakh

kiwifarms.net
30 is well past the age you can charitably call her “misled” or “naive” about living a fast lifestyle. This isn’t an 18 year old girl who hasn’t been destroyed by college yet. Any hope for her is misspent.
This is in the top Google Image search under "Lauren Southern baby".
Internet Righties have a weird cuckold fetish with Lauren Southern and now wonder why she’s contemptuously distanced herself from them

Last edited:

Sneeds_Sniggerly

kiwifarms.net
Internet Righties have a weird cuckold fetish with Lauren Southern and now wonder why she’s contemptuously distanced herself from them
I don't know what you're talking about. It's more so centrists that simp for her for the past 3 or 4 years. She "took a break" from politics to become a centrist grifter rather than an alt-lite grifter. She's no where near as popular as she once was. I think the bigger thing is people think she's pro-white when she is clearly a controlled op Jewess. The bitch fucking interviewed Dugan.

Berrakh

kiwifarms.net
I don't know what you're talking about. It's more so centrists that simp for her for the past 3 or 4 years. She "took a break" from politics to become a centrist grifter rather than an alt-lite grifter. She's no where near as popular as she once was. I think the bigger thing is people think she's pro-white when she is clearly a controlled op Jewess. The bitch fucking interviewed Dugan.
“I don’t know what you’re talking about”
Gee, maybe I was replying to a meme about her having a black baby or something?

Sneeds_Sniggerly

kiwifarms.net
“I don’t know what you’re talking about”
Gee, maybe I was replying to a meme about her having a black baby or something?
I know you were, but the "Internet Righties have a weird cuckold fetish with Lauren Southern" is what I was replying to. Again, the "internet right" mostly does not care about her anymore. Few people do now. That's all I was saying. Plus the cuck/black baby thing is an old joke from like 2013.

Berrakh

kiwifarms.net
I know you were, but the "Internet Righties have a weird cuckold fetish with Lauren Southern" is what I was replying to. Again, the "internet right" mostly does not care about her anymore. Few people do now. That's all I was saying. Plus the cuck/black baby thing is an old joke from like 2013.
They cared about her when they made those memes. And that would be enough to alienate her. You can say it’s no big loss, and that’s fine, but I personally thought the South African docu she did was excellent. The rest of the Far Right she’s distanced herself from has done fuck-all since 2017, thus their iron approval isn’t worth much.

On an earlier page someone talked about how zoomers think they invented concepts just by dint of having a cute, pithy word for them. And while that’s useful it also leads to overuse of the concept. For example, someone can decide that an old political affiliation is more trouble than it’s worth without being a grifter.

If Southern wanted to be a grifter I can’t help but think she’d have stayed and pandered harder instead of trying to find new pastures. Grifter is just a new way of saying hack, and that’s not a hack move.

By the way, never watched any youtube video of hers so don’t even try to turn this into me just being like a fan of hers. She really did epitomize the phenomenon of “girl repeats what men say to 10x the audience” until she did the documentary-making. Ergo she was more of a grifter back then than now.

Sneeds_Sniggerly

kiwifarms.net
They cared about her when they made those memes. And that would be enough to alienate her. You can say it’s no big loss, and that’s fine, but I personally thought the South African docu she did was excellent. The rest of the Far Right she’s distanced herself from has done fuck-all since 2017, thus their iron approval isn’t worth much.

On an earlier page someone talked about how zoomers think they invented concepts just by dint of having a cute, pithy word for them. And while that’s useful it also leads to overuse of the concept. For example, someone can decide that an old political affiliation is more trouble than it’s worth without being a grifter.

If Southern wanted to be a grifter I can’t help but think she’d have stayed and pandered harder instead of trying to find new pastures. Grifter is just a new way of saying hack, and that’s not a hack move.

By the way, never watched any youtube video of hers so don’t even try to turn this into me just being like a fan of hers. She really did epitomize the phenomenon of “girl repeats what men say to 10x the audience” until she did the documentary-making. Ergo she was more of a grifter back then than now.
She did good work, but now that things are worse than ever in terms of all the things she talked about and "values" she does gay normie politics. She just went from one grift to another now that "far right" can get you on a government list and having things like PayPal ban you.

She's a Zionist Jew, an old interview with Steven Crowder has her say as much. Johnny Gat did a couple of videos on her too. She took her break after it was exposed that her Borderless doc was made with two fags, one of which went trans then tried to go back from what I recall, and that she had met with people from Hope Not Hate. Southern is not even her real last name and I believe on Twitter she cried about what those NAZIS did to her family in Europe lol. Its almost like it all adds up, huh? If you want to think she's not a grifter, go ahead.

If you never watched her YouTube stuff, then why act like you know her and her motives so well? That's like 90% of her work. She went from firing flares at "refugee" boats and talking about White people being replaced in their native countries to crying about how "divided we are"

To bring this back to June, I'm sure Lauren is still too "far right" for her now lol

Berrakh

kiwifarms.net
If you never watched her YouTube stuff, then why act like you know her and her motives so well? That's like 90% of her work. She went from firing flares at "refugee" boats and talking about White people being replaced in their native countries to crying about how "divided we are"
We’re not discussing this further but watching performative content is not helpful to knowing someone’s motives. I just made the basic assumption that she didn’t like being called an unchained coalburner.

Sneeds_Sniggerly

kiwifarms.net
Most people first heard of Lauren Southern in the first place in about 2015.

Also, aren't you that alpha-chad who thinks women magically started cracking dirty jokes in the 2010s????
I meant that's when the joke become a thing online in general, not when/how people were making joke about her having a black baby or whatever. At least that's when I noticed people commonly making cuck jokes.

Yeah, I'm king alpha. Bow down lol Like I said, not my fault I didn't grow up in a shit hole where women were acting like cunts out in public. Give your head a shake there, pal.

MediocreMilt

I'm sorry. It had to be this way.
kiwifarms.net
I meant that's when the joke become a thing online in general, not when/how people were making joke about her having a black baby or whatever. At least that's when I noticed people commonly making cuck jokes.

Yeah, I'm king alpha. Bow down lol Like I said, not my fault I didn't grow up in a shit hole where women were acting like cunts out in public. Give your head a shake there, pal.

Based old hag lol

It is sad that starting around like 2013 or whatever, the normal woman went from only talking about sex with their BF to being open sluts on Twitter, including Shoe.

Did you graduate from high school in 2013, newfriend?

Sneeds_Sniggerly

kiwifarms.net
Did you graduate from high school in 2013, newfriend?
I've been "online" since the mid 2000s. From the places I checked out online and my own experience IRL, around 2013 to 2015 is when I saw a lot of things change in terms of both what you could say/do online and what people said/did. That so hard to wrap your head around?

MediocreMilt

I'm sorry. It had to be this way.
kiwifarms.net
I've been "online" since the mid 2000s. From the places I checked out online and my own experience IRL, around 2013 to 2015 is when I saw a lot of things change in terms of both what you could say/do online and what people said/did. That so hard to wrap your head around?
Oh I see. You're an old fag, not a new friend.

GamerGirl18

unknown name
kiwifarms.net
I agree that Shoe is against capitialism which is contradictory due to the fact that she indulges into cosmetics and industries that deals exterior surfaces (fashion, wigs, etc), though that wasn't the original point to what OP responded to, it was about simps and how she could spend her money in a more "efficient" way, like freezing her eggs.
I´m pretty sure, the whole anti-capitalism-thing is just a fancy leftover from her time in highschool or something, her parents did/do value. Or she uses it to appear more edgy or alternative to potential simps.

Her literal greed for the whole - more or less - unnecessary wig-shit, crappy clothings, sextoys, makeup and so on is pretty obvious... Also she does drugs and meds. For sure, she´s capitalistic af and in my mind it doesn´t bother, as long as she uploads a new part of hell world from time to time and gets a bit of sleep finally.

Berrakh

kiwifarms.net
Her literal greed for the whole - more or less - unnecessary wig-shit, crappy clothings, sextoys, makeup and so on is pretty obvious... Also she does drugs and meds. For sure, she´s capitalistic af and in my mind it doesn´t bother, as long as she uploads a new part of hell world from time to time and gets a bit of sleep finally.
imo she’s not capitalistic because she just consumes, doesn’t generate. With the latter being capitalism’s most robust ethos. She’s a cretin by any system’s most vigorous ideal.

Raven of the Burning God

kiwifarms.net
imo she’s not capitalistic because she just consumes, doesn’t generate. With the latter being capitalism’s most robust ethos. She’s a cretin by any system’s most vigorous ideal.
What does "she just consumes, doesn't generate" have to do with private ownership of capital?

It's weird how the vast majority of people who defend capitalism do not, and likely never will, own, control, or direct any capital and their day-to-day life and prospects would not significantly differ under other economic systems.