shoe0nhead / June Lapine/Laporta & Armoured Skeptic / Gregory "Greg" Fluhrer - a poor man's boxxy and her knight boyfriend

Robert James

Not your average John Smith
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The creepiest thing she does is try to convert people. It seems like everything she does is through that lens, like a cultist. Weird how an athiest became a proselytizer.

View attachment 1325494
I wouldn't say creepy as much as arrogant, there are plenty of people who have told her that she is the reason they became X politcal leaning. She thinks she has the power to convert people on her personality alone to whatever she now believes in. I just find it funny that she thinks right wingers, the people who bitch about the enforcement of free speach laws and several other instances of cop overreach, are suddenly pro everything a cop does.

MsStevieMarie

Mmm... Bigot sandwich *drools*
kiwifarms.net
Guys, she was only PRETENDING to be r/etarded.

View attachment 1332146View attachment 1332150

"deleted this because its being taken out of context. i was talking about the police station riot. shit being burned down happened 9 hours later. still a good joke tho i stand by it "

RITE.
At this point I'd say she's pretty committed to the bit. juWune, you're free to stop acting retarded anytime you like.

chainlinktrillionaire

kiwifarms.net

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
Guys, she was only PRETENDING to be r/etarded.

View attachment 1332146View attachment 1332150

"deleted this because its being taken out of context. i was talking about the police station riot. shit being burned down happened 9 hours later. still a good joke tho i stand by it "

RITE.
No, shit like the Target was being looted before the police station went down, and she said "someone's PROPERTY".

She was equating businesses being looted to the American Revolution because she's an anarchist psycho who wants to see the world burn.

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
This got deleted as well. View attachment 1333473
Saw her clan ratio the guy that brought it up. Kind of expected a bigger incel assault. I lost the link. What’s her beef with Ngo?
Why are so many people too stupid to realize that you can protest the murder of a civilian by police without looting the liquor stores?
It just makes cops more afraid and more willing to use lethal force.

It reminds me of those zombie larpers from the early 2010s that would openly wish for the world to end because they're bored with their cushy lives and want to live like Mad Max, even though they'd be the first to die.