shoe0nhead / June Lapine/Laporta & Armoured Skeptic / Gregory "Greg" Fluhrer - a poor man's boxxy and her knight boyfriend

MunsterCheese

The Good Scout
kiwifarms.net
It seems to be a bit of a double-standard for people to bash Greg for being ready to move on. Hell, most women monkey branch between relationships.

I think the biggest problem is that at their age neither of them seem to know where they are going in life. Well at least June THOUGHT she knew. But that is is own damn fault for being a female cuck in the relationship.

_benson_

kiwifarms.net
That's kinda savage. Artillery fired, not just shots.
Going through her feed. kiwi_sunset is obviously inspired by Belle Dephine. The fact that she looks like shoe, is just another aspect she can use to leverage to get herself more attention and onlyfans subs. If she can make some controversy to get more eyes on her, more the better for her. All that matters is likes and subs.

EWLQ31eWsAA9xHb.jpg

shoe.jpg

UnimportantFarmer

kiwifarms.net
Going through her feed. kiwi_sunset is obviously inspired by Belle Dephine. The fact that she looks like shoe, is just another aspect she can use to leverage to get herself more attention and onlyfans subs. If she can make some controversy to get more eyes on her, more the better for her. All that matters is likes and subs.

View attachment 1415108

View attachment 1415109
All sorts of personas, but this us an 18yo with OnlyFans. I honestly think grooming is the word, perhaps used by a parent as an economic resource. Maybe not, but the young OnlyFans makes her weird in the way Shoe wasn't and isn't.

Last edited:

_benson_

kiwifarms.net
All sorts of personas, but this us an 18yo with OnlyFans. I honestly think grooming is the word, perhaps used by a parent as an economic resource. Maybe not, but the young OnlyFans makes her weird in the say Shoe wasn't and isn't.
I would say kids being on the internet in general osmosis groom them. They see girls becoming famous like Belle Dephine and Bhad Babie, and that's held up as the ideal. The idea has been building in their head, and when they hit 18, "YES NOW I CAN BECOME AN E-THOT just like Belle!"

camm.jpg

D6RXaz1W4AEjCqj.jpg

Last edited:

2020Suicide

Homecoming King
kiwifarms.net
I would say kids being on the internet in general osmosis groom them. They see girls becoming famous like Belle Dephine and Bhad Babie, and that's held up as the ideal. The idea has been building in their head, and when they hit 18, "YES NOW I CAN BECOME AN E-THOT just like Belle!"

View attachment 1415166

View attachment 1415180
Exactly apparently tons of the population straight up dont remember pre-2014 and the bush years might as well never even happened. Every fucking month of the 2000s people were criticizing the media for putting stupid spoiled whores on tv and glorifying them basically saying this is what would happen. Sex work is to zoomer girls what atheism was for millennial boys. Like despite not living under the conditions you would expect to cause them to go that way, the media they consume cause them to act this way.

Plus in my honest opinion sex work is basically just being a proletariat housewife at this point. Back in the good old days a guy got a teenage girl and provided her with all the shit she would have needed to buy herself and in return she would be his whore.

After the sex revolution men now picked up waitresses and flight attendants and secretaries and in return for a portion of his income as his wife the woman fucked the man silly.

Now its the same shit, except instead of one rich dude from malibu, some bitch named Elizebeth can get dozens to hundreds of thristy dudes to provide the same function and not even touch their cocks

2020Suicide

Homecoming King
kiwifarms.net
that’s usually the case, but since new york is so fucking expensive the option is to either move out or just stay living with your parents for a long time. i’ve known people over 30 who take care of their ailing parents whilst avoiding bills and rent/mortgage and other shit millennials can’t handle.
Exactly look at pete Davidson, he literally starred in a high budget film and has been collecting an SNL salary for years and still hasn't moved out.Pete makes more than a congressman and still lives at home. Michael b jordan is the same. Even back in the 2000s it was still semi-cheap to get somewhere. But now unless you're clearing 200k a year you cant get anything above a crack shack in these areas.

Or youre renting a studio apartment with like 2 other people. Everyone in LA is living like an illegal immigrant family at this point unless you're clearing 200k in which case you're living the rest of your life in a starter home like Dick does

This shoe/armored break up is like the zoomer version of the jessica Simpson/lachey break up.

Her career was already way ahead of his by the time they got together, he basically was a has been or very close to it when they hooked up and he treated her like shit despite her being the only reason people gave a fuck about him for years.

Look at Greg, even back when they first got together people were like "who the fuck is this guy?" And shoe was pretty much his only fan he still had by that point. He wasnt even in the top 10 skeptics people knew or gave a fuck about. Theres a reason he doesnt even have his own fucking thread. If shoe decided to not even hook up with him, no one would know who he was. He would be as relevant as paul latza.

Niggernerd

Hol up *siiiiiiiiip* nigga
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1415108

View attachment 1415109
I too would be happy about looking like a balding femcuck

Hyrip123876

Chernobyl FM
kiwifarms.net
Exactly look at pete Davidson, he literally starred in a high budget film and has been collecting an SNL salary for years and still hasn't moved out.Pete makes more than a congressman and still lives at home. Michael b jordan is the same. Even back in the 2000s it was still semi-cheap to get somewhere. But now unless you're clearing 200k a year you cant get anything above a crack shack in these areas.

Or youre renting a studio apartment with like 2 other people. Everyone in LA is living like an illegal immigrant family at this point unless you're clearing 200k in which case you're living the rest of your life in a starter home like Dick does

This shoe/armored break up is like the zoomer version of the jessica Simpson/lachey break up.

Her career was already way ahead of his by the time they got together, he basically was a has been or very close to it when they hooked up and he treated her like shit despite her being the only reason people gave a fuck about him for years.

Look at Greg, even back when they first got together people were like "who the fuck is this guy?" And shoe was pretty much his only fan he still had by that point. He wasnt even in the top 10 skeptics people knew or gave a fuck about. Theres a reason he doesnt even have his own fucking thread. If shoe decided to not even hook up with him, no one would know who he was. He would be as relevant as paul latza.
Yeah its similar to Blaire White's boyfriend. You can be the SO of an e-celeb without getting involved yourself, but it seems a few of these guys use the relationship as a pretty brazen careerist move. Like with Armoured Skeptic, his content picked up after officially getting involved. Their relationship announcement felt like a plug for his channel (because they knew Shoe had 100x the subscribers he did). Likewise, Blaire's bf has 'youtuber' on his bio but has barely 5k views on any of the videos. I mean... what's up with that?

UnimportantFarmer

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1415166

View attachment 1415180
An 18yo OF suggests deliberate economic decision making by her or her corrupted parents. There has always been a class of parent who pimp or pander their children to Hollyweird / Disney. Yet a general corruption of culture does make e whoredom acceptable. Kiwi needs Christ.

Absolutego

Middleman who didn't do diddly
kiwifarms.net
That's good if you're like twenty-five, but when you're eighteen you don't want to look younger, you want to look just a little bit older.
Are we laboring under the delusion that both the freshly legal e-thots and their simps aren't generally aware that looking underage is the appeal? If you're an 18 year old wannabe influencer with an OnlyFans, it's the adult creeps who are gonna donate en masse.

Scarmaiden

kiwifarms.net
Why are they all sticking their tongues out? Do they think that's sexy? It might be if you actually had something phallic against your mouth, but otherwise it just makes you look like a younger woman than you are.
Well that's the idea. Make themselves look younger, barely an adult, and put themselves in a pose where it's easy for a simp to imagine they're licking his dick - win-win for them

• Agree
Reactions: BadTakeCrucifier

Don't Tread on Me

I despise every unneccessary U in the Leaf Lexicon
kiwifarms.net
Well that's the idea. Make themselves look younger, barely an adult, and put themselves in a pose where it's easy for a simp to imagine they're licking his dick - win-win for them
But the simps who have money are in their twenties. Are you guys seriously under the opinion that there are that many pedophiles using Twitch?

Popper Whiting

Irreverent Crack Baby
kiwifarms.net
I think it's very likely Greg could be outed as a full degen in the next 3 months.
What he hasn't already?

I thought the complete fucking mess his place is is everytime camera pans off set (seriously he out filths Venti), the constant buying of manchild merchandise and the creepy BDSM stuff with overtones of infidelity had already outed him.

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1415166

View attachment 1415180
Shit is so weird now. At least before if you wanted to be in the sex industry it was understood you had to be really hot and most likely get fake tits/ass, plus maintain a standard of hygiene and know how to pose yourself. Now any dumpy skank is blasting their goofy ass all over the place and looking like absolute retards.
And the people who occupy the high end of the spectrum are literally trying to look and act like 13 year olds and selling the scum they scrape off their feet and that's seen as a smart entrepreneurial thing to do.

Michael Jacks0n

You know I'm bad, I'm bad.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1415154
Someone's pissed. Greg must not be handling me calling him out for his pathetic attempts to sweep the breakup fiasco under the rug.
Jesus, and I thought Spoony was bad when it comes to blocking people. You'd think at least "rational" skeptics like Greg would be a little thick skinned and able to take criticism from fans.