shoe0nhead / June Lapine/Laporta & Armoured Skeptic / Gregory "Greg" Fluhrer - a poor man's boxxy and her knight boyfriend

MunsterCheese

The Good Scout
kiwifarms.net
Someone's pissed. Greg must not be handling me calling him out for his pathetic attempts to sweep the breakup fiasco under the rug.
Be honest, this is a break up between two individuals that you only know about because they have youtube channels and gained a very small amount of viewership compared to anyone else on the planet. They are Z-list personalities at best. And I only say that because there is no letter of the alphabet below Z.

Trying to stay private about it is about the only healthy non-lolcow action you can take. Blabbing about it for the whole internet to see and turn it into a public train wreck is what we hope for from a non-healthy entertainment position.

Robert James

Not your average John Smith
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why are they all sticking their tongues out? Do they think that's sexy? It might be if you actually had something phallic against your mouth, but otherwise it just makes you look like a younger woman than you are.
Hentai, the face became a meme since it was so common in it and it's there direct competition.

Reactions: Mister Dodo

HonestJohn2376

kiwifarms.net
Going through her feed. kiwi_sunset is obviously inspired by Belle Dephine. The fact that she looks like shoe, is just another aspect she can use to leverage to get herself more attention and onlyfans subs. If she can make some controversy to get more eyes on her, more the better for her. All that matters is likes and subs.

View attachment 1415108

View attachment 1415109
Kiwi looks like a frog baby. Is this supposed to be sexy? It's scary.

Berrakh

kiwifarms.net
But the simps who have money are in their twenties. Are you guys seriously under the opinion that there are that many pedophiles using Twitch?
Well that's the idea. Make themselves look younger, barely an adult, and put themselves in a pose where it's easy for a simp to imagine they're licking his dick - win-win for them
Infantilization and pretending to like your manchildren memes/media is the bell delphine secret.

UnimportantFarmer

kiwifarms.net
That's good if you're like twenty-five, but when you're eighteen you don't want to look younger, you want to look just a little bit older.
Pseudo cp aficionados, who want to fap to adolescent looking women without the risk of owning cp, seem to be a target market of her or her pimp. Looking 15 is definitely relevant. As others have said, she most of all looks rather odd.

HonestJohn2376

kiwifarms.net
June living at home isn't the worst thing in the world, but her lack of direction is what would worry me as a parent. If YouTube is paying her enough to support herself, then she needs to do that. If YouTube isn't paying her enough, then she needs to get another job. Those are her only options. She's too old to keep taking it day by day.
It's like June's parents seriously need to have a long, heart-felt conversation with June. Of course, they should come at her with empathy, but they also need to realistically help June define her options in life. I'm not a parent, so I cannot say I know the best thing to do in this situation, but a long conversation seems like something sorely needed, at least from the perspective of a random anon.

Last edited:

Berrakh

kiwifarms.net
Greg is gonna make a video about the age of consent soon. Totally missing that the AoC does not automatically sidestep any conversation about appropriateness.

Last edited:

rocknrollmartian

kiwifarms.net
It's like June's parents seriously need to have a long, heart-felt conversation with June. Of course, they should come at her with empathy, but they also need to realistically help June define her options in life. I'm not a parent, so I cannot say I know the best thing to do in this situation, but a long conversation seems like something sorely needed, at least from the perspective of a random anon.
I agree, but this seems highly optimistic. I think a lot of parents are rather useless when it comes to plain talk and hard truths with immature adult children.

However, it looks like June's sister is perhaps a functioning independent adult? She got a BS in biology in 2017 and is training to become a sonographer/ultrasound tech. Good for her.

As for living in LI, it's possible to find a cute standalone house in/near June's hometown for <$350K. That's affordable for the NE and well within the means of normal working professionals (which YTers are decidedly not, lol). I really thought everything there would be $500K+.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
What's the over/under on both of them making tell-all videos to "expose" each other and each paint themselves as abuse victims?
I feel like he had June wrapped enough around his finger where she herself probably believes he "feels just awful ; __ ;" about the end of the relationship. I'd be surprised if she ever exposed anything about him, and he's certainly not going to provoke his fanbase any further since it seems like even now the majority of the people following him aren't completely thrilled with his post breakup antics.

Greg will never, ever shoot first. June might but I feel like she's a true believer, and won't. Maybe even holding out he'll come back.

MediocreMilt

JUST
kiwifarms.net
Greg is now commenting on a (granted, aloggy) poster to pretend that everyone gawking at the kiwi sunset situation is obsessed with him. No Greg, the shit's just bizarre. You are become the freak show.

Love the unsubtle attempt to hide behind June when people call him out over his treatment of June, btw.

Also, Ali, it looks like some of your posting is based on stuff direct from this thread, so if you are reading this... STAHP. The only reason your behavior isn't thread-worthy in its own right is because nobody knows who the hell you are.
autism.png

ali1.pngali2.pngali3.jpegali4.jpegali5.jpeg

From now on, the "Preg" nickname refers to him being a predator, instead of merely digging at his and June's attempt to pretend his FUPA was sexy.
predory.png

Cpl. Long Dong Silver

Mad Lad
kiwifarms.net
I would say kids being on the internet in general osmosis groom them. They see girls becoming famous like Belle Dephine and Bhad Babie, and that's held up as the ideal. The idea has been building in their head, and when they hit 18, "YES NOW I CAN BECOME AN E-THOT just like Belle!"

View attachment 1415166

View attachment 1415180
She got a nice ass doe. Send me the sauce/name if you can. Yes I'm thirsting. Neg rate this coomer as applicable.