shoe0nhead / June Lapine/Laporta & Armoured Skeptic / Gregory "Greg" Fluhrer - a poor man's boxxy and her knight boyfriend

BadTakeCrucifier

We wuz Inquisition
kiwifarms.net
I love it. Skeptic just got fucking baited, now he's broadcasting his own character assassination. This is going to stir up his fanbase as he continues to alert all of them to the breakup. Total Streisand effect, and possibly he is subconsciously guilt-ridden? Like, is he trying to get called out?

Because I'm certainly not buying the "I'm a public figure who made my personal life public, but pl0x do NOT talk about my personal life! Muh privacy!"

No Greg, the shit's just bizarre. You are become the freak show.

View attachment 1417226
View attachment 1417232View attachment 1417233View attachment 1417234View attachment 1417235View attachment 1417236

From now on, the "Preg" nickname refers to him being a predator, instead of merely digging at his and June's attempt to pretend his FUPA was sexy.
View attachment 1417227

Commandant Swordfish

My mother ran away before I was born. Wise choice.
kiwifarms.net
I love it. Skeptic just got fucking baited, now he's broadcasting his own character assassination. This is going to stir up his fanbase as he continues to alert all of them to the breakup. Total Streisand effect, and possibly he is subconsciously guilt-ridden? Like, is he trying to get called out?

Because I'm certainly not buying the "I'm a public figure who made my personal life public, but pl0x do NOT talk about my personal life! Muh privacy!"
This is why I believe this is just the start of the trash fire. Plenty more is soon to follow. Are we taking bets on how long it will be until we see leaked chat logs? Fun's a comin'.

BadTakeCrucifier

We wuz Inquisition
kiwifarms.net
This is why I believe this is just the start of the trash fire. Plenty more is soon to follow. Are we taking bets on how long it will be until we see leaked chat logs? Fun's a comin'.
Yes. This will truly kick off once cucked0nhead comes back from the deactivation. ArmoredCultist is already being a complete fuck-up. I know some are saying June is gonna cuck-out and take Greg's side in the coming months when, but I actually think she's the type that will not keep her mouth shut about what pissed her off. Come on, she's ALWAYS been into the whole bad-girl/mean girls story time behavior. Talking shit is all she does, all she has ever done. She actually honestly never STFU, anyway.

Now I'm assuming that Greg was the fuck-up behind the scenes, with all we know about him. If June actually goes off on Greg, and he tries to badmouth her in return, it WILL totally backfire on him. If he talks about the relationship at all when June is back online, he's just gonna get memed on, and possibly even doxxed if he is a real shit. He better stay humble because holy fuck...
It's also likely that some people are already trying to hack into shoe and/or skeptic's accounts, to try and get chat logs, just tinfoil speculation though. (I do really fucking want to see chat logs)

And I think it's fair to say this is the start of Grocery's own slow decline and that he has truly peaked already. I get the vibes that by the time he is pushing forty (it's the waiting game for the lulz on this one) he's going to be dangerously deep into soyboy-MGTOW behavior. he might try to do a talk show like Sargon, except I doubt he could ever reach the point where Sargon is at, because that would be too much effort to livestream every day.
That is assuming he doesn't get busted completely for some psycho sex pest type shit, ala onision.

madethistocomment

welcome to god's mosh pit
kiwifarms.net
Flirting with other women just days after breaking up with your fiancee is really fucking trashy, but this? Flirting with barely 18 year old girls, one of which who is literally still in high school? That's disgusting. He's old enough that he could be their father, for God's sake. It's clear that he can't get any woman that's of an acceptable age to tolerate his bullshit, so he goes for wide-eyed young girls who think it's exciting that an older guy is giving them the time of day and won't pick up on his awful behavior. I hope a bigger name calls him out for being such a creep.

Robert James

Not your average John Smith
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Considering Greg is already back out chasing tail like Chad in high school, I'm guessing Preg broke up with her and she didn't even push back due to being such a cuck
Maybe that was the exchange June get's to be the poor princess to be saved by her simps and to gain clout, while pregory gets to chase down some strange while he still has clout.

Commandant Swordfish

My mother ran away before I was born. Wise choice.
kiwifarms.net
Yes. This will truly kick off once cucked0nhead comes back from the deactivation. ArmoredCultist is already being a complete fuck-up. I know some are saying June is gonna cuck-out and take Greg's side in the coming months when, but I actually think she's the type that will not keep her mouth shut about what pissed her off. Come on, she's ALWAYS been into the whole bad-girl/mean girls story time behavior. Talking shit is all she does, all she has ever done. She actually honestly never STFU, anyway.

Now I'm assuming that Greg was the fuck-up behind the scenes, with all we know about him. If June actually goes off on Greg, and he tries to badmouth her in return, it WILL totally backfire on him. If he talks about the relationship at all when June is back online, he's just gonna get memed on, and possibly even doxxed if he is a real shit. He better stay humble because holy fuck...
It's also likely that some people are already trying to hack into shoe and/or skeptic's accounts, to try and get chat logs, just tinfoil speculation though. (I do really fucking want to see chat logs)

And I think it's fair to say this is the start of Grocery's own slow decline and that he has truly peaked already. I get the vibes that by the time he is pushing forty (it's the waiting game for the lulz on this one) he's going to be dangerously deep into soyboy-MGTOW behavior. he might try to do a talk show like Sargon, except I doubt he could ever reach the point where Sargon is at, because that would be too much effort to livestream every day.
That is assuming he doesn't get busted completely for some psycho sex pest type shit, ala onision.
That's pretty much my own guess on the matter, too. I don't think she'd start it, but I think she's so thin skinned when it comes to herself and such that she'd probably detonate on Twitter, and then things will indeed come out. I am anticipating rumours will start to ooze out of that sphere of Youtube, will trickle down and then eventually it will get confirmed, because this isn't going to be an amicable break at all. She'll be watching Greg's Twitter activity, and she's going to get stressed.

As for hacking? I'm anticipating that, frankly.

Also, the problem with Greg doing a talk show is he's a fence rider from what I remember. His views aren't strong enough to retain an audience, and very few people are going to stick around to listen to a picket fence sliding into a colon. Where Greg differs from Sargon. Metokur and even David fucking Stay of all people, is they have passion. He does not. Say what you like about old Smuckles, but at least he's capable of talking in more than one tone.

Given Greg's latest pictures though, I reckon he'll end up working in whatever the fucking Hot Topic became. Low skill work, fits the aesthetic, gets to smell all of that barely legal daddy issue pussy?

Match made in heaven, if you ask me.

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
June posted her side of the story on her Discord
View attachment 1417497
Shoe wants to make it seem mutual, because if it isn't, she looks like a blind idiot who ignored everyone's warnings and the obvious signs that Greg didn't actually love her.

"We mutually agreed to break up on my birthday."
At least try, Shoe.

BadTakeCrucifier

We wuz Inquisition
kiwifarms.net
Speak of the devil, she's already back (in discord, anyway) to do damage control. "multiple problems on both sides" I wonder what that could mean? Hmm. I don't buy whatever she's selling. Also FUCKING LOL that she regrets being public. We. Fucking. Called it, years ago. And this isn't even top tier blow back they've been getting.

The long distance relationship video was removed from the shoe and skeptic channel
Huh. Wonder which one of them actually has physical access to that account.
The video was only unlisted! And you can still comment.

That's pretty much my own guess on the matter, too. I don't think she'd start it, but I think she's so thin skinned when it comes to herself and such that she'd probably detonate on Twitter, and then things will indeed come out. I am anticipating rumours will start to ooze out of that sphere of Youtube, will trickle down and then eventually it will get confirmed, because this isn't going to be an amicable break at all. She'll be watching Greg's Twitter activity, and she's going to get stressed.

As for hacking? I'm anticipating that, frankly.

Also, the problem with Greg doing a talk show is he's a fence rider from what I remember. His views aren't strong enough to retain an audience, and very few people are going to stick around to listen to a picket fence sliding into a colon. Where Greg differs from Sargon. Metokur and even David fucking Stay of all people, is they have passion. He does not. Say what you like about old Smuckles, but at least he's capable of talking in more than one tone.

Given Greg's latest pictures though, I reckon he'll end up working in whatever the fucking Hot Topic became. Low skill work, fits the aesthetic, gets to smell all of that barely legal daddy issue pussy?

Match made in heaven, if you ask me.
Hot Topic usually hires teenagers and college students, so given his education level that is likely one of the few jobs he could get. Can't wait for this era to begin.

Based_Papa_John

Welcome to the Future you chose.
kiwifarms.net
The skeptics were always insufferable smug cunt's it's just their Ire was turned towards people we didn't like. Remember these are people that think proving a flat earther wrong makes them intelligent and not just the prick picking on the retard.
That was always the case. The Fedora-Tippers were usually the type who would pick fights with low-hanging fruit, and then pat themselves on the back for how "smart" they were. For those who don't remember those days, the Fedoras were known as complete assholes. You know, the type that would reply to a "Pray for X" or "God bless you" post on FB with a paragraph about how the Flying Spaghetti Monster or Invisible Pink Unicorn was more real than your Bronze Age cult, and perhaps some unironic citation of Zeitgeist- level pseudo-history. While places like r/justneckbeardthings pretend that Neckbeards are all Trump-supporting troglodytes, prior to Gamergate they were primarily a Left wing phenomenon (e.g., The Amazing Atheist) with the occasional Paultard. That all changed after the Fedora Civil War that was Gamergate, where those who saw Anita Sarkeesian as another incarnation of their religious mother were cast out of the Left. That's why Sargon, CRG, Armoured Skeptic, et al kept insisting that they were (or still) Left-wing, and the right just followed them because they hated the same people. Post-2016 YouTube has seen some go rightwards, but many like Skeptic have drifted back to the Left since "owning Feminists" isn't fun any more.

As someone who witnessed some of this Reddit-tier autism with the "Real Face of Atheism" crap that proliferated then, the comeuppance of these guys has been rather satisfying.

Dang Woodchucks!

https://youtu.be/kH6-_rix-L4
kiwifarms.net
Anyone keeping tabs on Ernie (Joon's FtM bestie)? I'm thinking if she's being real to anyone, it'd be to the one person she didn't shank in the back for internet fame and that actually knows Joon from before YouTube... unless I missed something and they aren't friends anymore either?

eta: It's Derrick, not Ernie. Found his twitter, nothing. If he has an opinion at all, he's not going public with it.

Last edited: