shoe0nhead / June Lapine/Laporta & Armoured Skeptic / Gregory "Greg" Fluhrer - a poor man's boxxy and her knight boyfriend

2020Suicide

Homecoming King
kiwifarms.net
A rational healthcare system would reward people who eat well and regularly exercise with lower premiums. I would have no problem if people wanted to live their lives like Vaush and his girlfriend if they bore the costs of their lifestyles.
thats the other problem, look how libs treat bad cops and realize it would have been open season on anyone over 200 lbs if we got free healthcare back in the 70s. but if we did it now, our ZOG world would be angry at the joe rogans and praising the vaushes while they destroy society with their fatness.

BadTakeCrucifier

They should have never gave you niggas Twitter
kiwifarms.net
These are generally uggos who tend to exist within an echo chamber and all hold the same views and values. They don't even have them because they believe in them, but because it's some kind of "moral imperative." So it makes sense that in such a group traditionally attractive men wouldn't be favored. Or she's just cope posting because she wants to fuck pigmen. I tend to believe the latter.

Women only like Orcs according to June:

I called that shit when he dumped her.
June is so far from reality when it comes to men...

Here's a thinker: Hot, fun, happy girls IRL, will in fact hang out IRL. And they usually post on Instagram and Facebook. They also go for the hot guys, so fuckin A you're on the money here. Normal girls just... DON'T hang out in cyberspace with those fatties and troons, who talk amongst themselves about how "hot" they are to make themselves feel better. I'm a girl but holy fuck I avoid these spaces like the plague... I get silly invites to hang with incels and autistic MTF women online. It's kind of a thing, they want validation from hot girls because cope.

June clearly fell into that trap. (Also in a way she's like a twitch thot who gets paypigs/simps, except she actually sympathizes and sees herself as "one of them," she simps FOR simps)

It's like this: When you're a fairly cute girl on the internet, you get so much attention for doing literally nothing. June is a great mouthpiece. Because June tells uggos what they want to want to hear, she gets nothing but praise and love, and she's addicted now. June is too stupid to get attention IRL though, and doesn't hang out with actual girls, as she has admitted many times lol. (Muh social anxiety--bullshit just go outside, we know it's made up you popular meangirl guiddette). Because she's not going outside, she's just fucking around in the uggo social reject whiner memer chat rooms, and guess what, she only sees photos of ugly, ugly people... Now, in a way, I think June is desensitized to uggos. She thinks being a fat soyboy or a troon is normal. Look at how June is obsessed with fat boys and defending them from Chad. June is obsessed with protecting her trans girls, and stopping imaginary enemies like "the TERFs"...

June never goes outside, never posts pics from outside. (Minus a few events she's gone to, or simping with Greg, or meet ups with troons like Blaire White or Contra lmao)

We can quite deduce she is drenched in the uggos, the politifags who never stfu, the atheist beta males, etc. etc. who all like to hang out on Twitter, YouTube, Discord, and similar sites literally all day and night 24/7/365. The places where you can sperg and argue all day and never show your ugly ass face, right? Seriously, you never see June, Greg, Vaush, or any of these other 'tarded moids and femoids posting about a cool place they went to. No pix with friends, no cool events, no going to a bar or club. They don't do shit, they don't go outside.

The majority of them who never post about their social life are like that, because it literally doesn't exist. Soyboys obviously don't go outside. Most of the "girls" on the internet in these whiney spaces are troons, or dangerhairs with no real friends. The majority of these people do not like to go outside and do not post their bodies on Instagram like normal happy people, because they're ashamed and no one wants to hang with them.

After a point, your brain thinks that is normal. That must suck lmao. What a waste of life. Being the token hot girl for a bunch of losers. Your prize is dating a fat boy. Congrats.

Last edited:

Pistoleer

kiwifarms.net
June is so far from reality when it comes to men...

Here's a thinker: Hot, fun, happy girls IRL, will in fact hang out IRL. And they usually post on Instagram and Facebook. They also go for the hot guys, so fuckin A you're on the money here. Normal girls just... DON'T hang out in cyberspace with those fatties and troons, who talk amongst themselves about how "hot" they are to make themselves feel better. I'm a girl but holy fuck I avoid these spaces like the plague... I get silly invites to hang with incels and autistic MTF women online. It's kind of a thing, they want validation from hot girls because cope.

June clearly fell into that trap. (Also in a way she's like a twitch thot who gets paypigs/simps, except she actually sympathizes and sees herself as "one of them," she simps FOR simps)

It's like this: When you're a fairly cute girl on the internet, you get so much attention for doing literally nothing. June is a great mouthpiece. Because June tells uggos what they want to want to hear, she gets nothing but praise and love, and she's addicted now. June is too stupid to get attention IRL though, and doesn't hang out with actual girls, as she has admitted many times lol. (Muh social anxiety--bullshit just go outside, we know it's made up you popular meangirl guiddette). Because she's not going outside, she's just fucking around in the uggo social reject whiner memer chat rooms, and guess what, she only sees photos of ugly, ugly people... Now, in a way, I think June is desensitized to uggos. She thinks being a fat soyboy or a troon is normal. Look at how June is obsessed with fat boys and defending them from Chad. June is obsessed with protecting her trans girls, and stopping imaginary enemies like "the TERFs"...

June never goes outside, never posts pics from outside. (Minus a few events she's gone to, or simping with Greg, or meet ups with troons like Blaire White or Contra lmao)

We can quite deduce she is drenched in the uggos, the politifags who never stfu, the atheist beta males, etc. etc. who all like to hang out on Twitter, YouTube, Discord, and similar sites literally all day and night 24/7/365. The places where you can sperg and argue all day and never show your ugly ass face, right? Seriously, you never see June, Greg, Vaush, or any of these other 'tarded moids and femoids posting about a cool place they went to. No pix with friends, no cool events, no going to a bar or club. They don't do shit, they don't go outside.

The majority of them who never post about their social life are like that, because it literally doesn't exist. Soyboys obviously don't go outside. Most of the "girls" on the internet in these whiney spaces are troons, or dangerhairs with no real friends. The majority of these people do not like to go outside and do not post their bodies on Instagram like normal happy people, because they're ashamed and no one wants to hang with them.

After a point, your brain thinks that is normal. That must suck lmao. What a waste of life. Being the token hot girl for a bunch of losers. Your prize is dating a fat boy. Congrats.
I think you may be on to something here. It’s like she’s too basic And cringy to survive real social circles, but she’s just attractive enough to try and be queen of the freaks.

BadTakeCrucifier

kiwifarms.net
I've literally never seen a photo of her outside.

View attachment 1482580
This female NEET/queen of the losers shit is becoming a serious problem in our communities.

Do your part--laugh at hot girls who post lewds all day but don't go outside.

EDIT: Wait a minute... this is all nerd shit. What do you think kiwi farmers? Real fan or just props to soak up the sweet cosplay thot cash?
1596064093383.png

1596064059562.png1596064069659.png
1596064185626.png

Last edited:

Doctor Placebo

Soleimani's back. Tell a friend.
kiwifarms.net
I didn't realize it before, but kiwi_sunset really is Boxxy 3.0 complete with huge ass room in her parents house. They must be loaded. I've literally never seen a photo of her outside.

View attachment 1482580
It looks like some sort of sad weeb strip club. Just remove the bed and add a pole.

schizoid PD

kiwifarms.net
This female NEET/queen of the losers shit is becoming a serious problem in our communities.

EDIT: Wait a minute... this is all nerd shit. What do you think kiwi farmers? Real fan or just props to soak up the sweet cosplay thot cash?
View attachment 1482588
She's definately a NEET.

neet.jpg

kiwi3.jpg

kiwi2.jpg

At least shes more honest than June.

BadTakeCrucifier

kiwifarms.net

Austrian Conscript 1915

133 days in Przemysl
kiwifarms.net
I didn't realize it before, but kiwi_sunset really is Boxxy 3.0 complete with huge ass room in her parents house. They must be loaded. I've literally never seen a photo of her outside.

View attachment 1482580
Lmao she's literally decorating her room like a 5 year old girl. Peter Jordane would be very disappointed with her. Life coach expert and deeply respected academic researcher psychologicalist Jordan Peterson says that people who decorate their rooms like they're 5 are not fit for real life. The average pedophile. I know this is true because of internet academics and father Peterson told me.

I wonder why anyone watches her videos when she literally has the mental age of a 5 year old, unable to think or reason, she is mentally deficient.

BadTakeCrucifier

kiwifarms.net
I wonder why anyone watches her videos when she literally has the mental age of a 5 year old, unable to think or reason, she is mentally deficient.
Because they're borderline pedos and want to fuck her?

I mean, pretty sure literally no one cares what she thinks. They just want some fucc.

Don't Tread on Me

Incel and proud
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1482580
I can't believe she put a big neon "tongue out" sign on her wall. Just in case she forgets to stick her tongue out in any of her seven hundred pictures, I guess.

BadTakeCrucifier

kiwifarms.net
Also why the hell do people find "sad emo gir;" sexy. She's looks like Sh0e unfinished doppleganger.
Weird styles seem youthful and rebellious to people, it gives a fleeting sense of youth. But also they like the idea of either saving damaged girls, or destroying damaged girls further.

I can't believe she put a big neon "tongue out" sign on her wall. Just in case she forgets to stick her tongue out in any of her seven hundred pictures, I guess.
That's not just a neon tongue, that's the Rolling Stones signature icon.

I'm willing to bet you could play a Rolling Stones album to Kiwi and she'd ask "wow who is this band?"
1596071426491.png

All These Bitches Eatin

H. R. Pufinstuf
kiwifarms.net
Lmao she's literally decorating her room like a 5 year old girl. Peter Jordane would be very disappointed with her. Life coach expert and deeply respected academic researcher psychologicalist Jordan Peterson says that people who decorate their rooms like they're 5 are not fit for real life. The average pedophile. I know this is true because of internet academics and father Peterson told me.

Kiwi is the one decorating her room like a baby. June already had that room aesthetic left over from trying to bait pedoboyfie into staying interested. AFAIK no one is following Kiwi for her mental efficiency or reasoning.

Tathagata

He who has thus come/gone
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1482588
I tend to think anyone with Ram/Rem merch has something seriously wrong with them. Especially the people who love Rem. It just reeks of having a mental disorder. Just imagine your parent walking into your room and seeing this canvas of deferential loli twin maids. They would probably regret their decision to have a child.

Petronella

kimochi warui
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1482588
Girl get rid of that fucking Asuka poster

MediocreMilt

JUST
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1482588
I'm almost positive that kiwi_sunset is a literal door-licking autist.

Like at first I thought it was young girl trying to look sexy and missing the mark because young girl, but just look at some of the faces she makes. Some are the ahegao deviancy, but others are just like "Hello fellow human, this is hot, right?"