shoe0nhead / June Lapine/Laporta & Armoured Skeptic / Gregory "Greg" Fluhrer - a poor man's boxxy and her knight boyfriend

Pistoleer

kiwifarms.net
Pretty much, it's like the pro-riot white progressives. They don't live in those areas so they can cheer them on. It's easy to support a system you don't participate in, or watch areas burn when you don't live in them.
It all goes back to the same thing. They want the dopamine hit because They are lazy and it’s all they have in their empty depressed lives. The can brag and say “I'm a good person because I’m anti-authority and I cheer for the down-trodden” and it makes them feel good briefly, because the leftist belief system is predicated on the denial of reality. They willfully ignore the fact that they are living somewhere that enjoys the security of the authority they rail against, while living a lifestyle that shits all over the down-trodden they supposedly champion.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
...His girlfriend is a "healthy at every size"-er and genuinely, she genuinely believes (proof attached) that people who think fatness is unhealthy are just being mean. It's pretty ironic for shoe to be friends with them, because of how she's made 500 videos about why feminists and fat women are dumb. Literally these are the people June used to make fun of lmao.
Don't doubt Vaush would drop his whale for Shoe. And Shoe's so stupid to see this as a triumph.

BadTakeCrucifier

They should have never gave you niggas Twitter
kiwifarms.net
Don't doubt Vaush would drop his whale for Shoe. And Shoe's so stupid to see this as a triumph.
Shoe might not make that jump when she finds out the real reason why Vaush has such an uggo girlfriend.

I finally found a photo showing the outline of Vaush's weird tiny dick.
Not sure if he wears skintights and does this shit because he's a voyeur... But he sure ain't packing a rifle, because that's a snub nose revolver

1596211219005.png

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
Shoe might not make that jump when she finds out the real reason why Vaush has such an uggo girlfriend.

Not sure if he wears skintights and does this shit because he's a voyeur... But he sure ain't packing a rifle, because that's a snub nose revolver

How does this very small dick manages to get through the meat of the uggo girl to the vagina? It's physically impossible...

Doctor Placebo

Soleimani's back. Tell a friend.
kiwifarms.net
THICC ASS EYE LINER is a really common look, and as @Pistoleer points out it really has been around forever. Fuck, it's really just another variant on Egyptian eyeliner at the end of the day, when I think about it. So I guess that makes them all basic bitches. Pumpkin spice season posts coming when?
Reject modernity. Embrace tradition.
1596213569082.png1596213524345.png

Petronella

kimochi warui
kiwifarms.net

My dude's balls are bigger than his wang :story:

All These Bitches Eatin

H. R. Pufinstuf
kiwifarms.net
June: "Men don't understand what women find HOT"

Also June: *Simps for a man whose dick is so short it dribbles piss on his balls*

GURL 👋 Why did you do this to yourself, girl?
Not to ruminate too much on the state of Preg’s cock, but aside from it’s worshipability, we don’t know what June’s been simping for the last five years. It’s prob on the small side of average but it would be hilarious if her fat 40 year old boyfriend had a small penor to go with his vampire aesthetic.

HonestJohn2376

kiwifarms.net
"June deletes her tweets half the fucking time because she's got such a weak backbone she can't stay committed to her political ideology or even some of the things she says. She deletes her Tweets so often. I don't even think she's smart enough to think in terms of her material benefits being tied to her political opinions. She's just braindead. I hate Shoe0nHead. She's so fucking moronic. I would cringe if I ever was a fan of her. There is only one good reason to be a fan of her ever at any point of time, and that was because you thought she looked like Boxxy."
-one lolcow denouncing another

BadTakeCrucifier

They should have never gave you niggas Twitter
kiwifarms.net
I hate Shoe0nHead. She's so fucking moronic. ... There is only one good reason to be a fan of her ever at any point of time, and that was because you thought she looked like Boxxy.
I'm not a Destiny fan but lol :story: got'em

I legitimately only ever clicked on a shoe0nhead video for the first time when I was a young anon, because I thought she was boxxy. Took me YEARS to realize she wasn't boxxy. (Probably because I didn't watch her actively--every video is just a rehash of "hehe fuck feminism" and that's boring)
Why the fuck is June going after Vaush? She got a small dick fetish or something? If we know what it looks like, she DEFINITELY knows as well.
Because she hates herself.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
Why the fuck is June going after Vaush? She got a small dick fetish or something? If we know what it looks like, she DEFINITELY knows as well.
He's (as far as I can tell) the head alpha in charge of "Lefttube" outside of the Chapos themselves. As she's clearly not giving up the Lib shit, it seems logical that she would try and align with him.

• Agree
Reactions: StarkRavingMad

4STA

kiwifarms.net
"June deletes her tweets half the fucking time because she's got such a weak backbone she can't stay committed to her political ideology or even some of the things she says. She deletes her Tweets so often. I don't even think she's smart enough to think in terms of her material benefits being tied to her political opinions. She's just braindead. I hate Shoe0nHead. She's so fucking moronic. I would cringe if I ever was a fan of her. There is only one good reason to be a fan of her ever at any point of time, and that was because you thought she looked like Boxxy."

Sad times whenever I agree with anything Destiny says, but fucking spot on. I'm amazed that he has the foresight to say no to her grifting too, genuinely.

Hope Sh0e becomes hated by everyone, it ts the fate that spineless grifters deserve.

Last edited:

Soynificent

Yeah..I miss you.
kiwifarms.net

Wait, Destiny went after Kween Sh0e? LOL You got a timestamp?

And yeah, I am equally amazed and satisfied. I don't think she was ever sincere about anything political. There is a reason why she would play-up memes of genres she dislikes like gaming an anime. She, like Hunter Avalon, is a parasite looking to grift. She has no courage of her convictions because she doesn't have any. Of all the skeptics Just Some Black guy and Quaterpounder are the only two I have any remote amount of respect for. For all of thier shit behavior they at least belive in the shit they say.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
Shoe does have beliefs, she's a typical basic liberal who wants to be left alone in her personal life but wants the government or society to take care of the "bad things" (poverty, healthcare, etc).

I know that's not exactly what liberalism is, but this is what many so-called liberals have adopted as such, sadly. Shoe doesn't care much about national identity because that's part of being "forced" to belong and her type is allergic to obligations, yet, still she wants the "nation" to take care of everybody's problems. And she's not the only one. I think the average Bernie supporter is like this. In fact, the average SJW thinks like this: Fuck America, but give me stuff, America. It's the same relationship I'm sure they have with their own parents.