shoe0nhead / June Lapine/Laporta & Armoured Skeptic / Gregory "Greg" Fluhrer - a poor man's boxxy and her knight boyfriend

Chilson

kiwifarms.net
Shoe does have beliefs, she's a typical basic liberal who wants to be left alone in her personal life but wants the government or society to take care of the "bad things" (poverty, healthcare, etc).

I know that's not exactly what liberalism is, but this is what many so-called liberals have adopted as such, sadly. Shoe doesn't care much about national identity because that's part of being "forced" to belong and her type is allergic to obligations, yet, still she wants the "nation" to take care of everybody's problems. And she's not the only one. I think the average Bernie supporter is like this. In fact, the average SJW thinks like this: Fuck America, but give me stuff, America. It's the same relationship I'm sure they have with their own parents.
I can respect basic liberals even if i don't agree with them. They usually have principles and while I don't agree with their solutions all the time, they do have a set of solutions to problems that plague society that align with these principles.

Shoe and most Bernie bros are ideological narcissist's. They don't bother to have principles or solutions because those change with whatever they want. Shoe is the typical stuck up high school bitch who desperately wants to be with the popular kids table during lunch. If she saw conservatism was the way to that table, she would be on her hands and knees begging for small government and lower taxes. Hell, during the riots we saw complete heel turns by the media once BLM came for the upper class liberal homes and BLM started talking shit about Jews. Its all about what these individuals want, never about what is best for society.

Pump Meat

kiwifarms.net
Vaush is an ideal boyfriend for Ms. June in my opinion. To say she doesn’t have a strong sense of self would be an understatement of some magnitude; she has a hard time existing without a partner dynamic that supplies her with everything she needs to complete her personality. There is poetic irony that despite her total reliance on ArmoredSkeptic for everything in her mental and emotional inventory, she was still largely responsible for him even having an audience to begin with. Without Armored she not only lacks direction, but also purpose, and she needs to replace him before her “content” stagnates and her base forgets about her.

With Vaush she’d only have to share her pudgy manchild with synthetic horse cocks and not a harem of sagging flesh fueled by desperation as she would have had to with Armored, nor endure the debased “120 Days of Sodom” clique Destiny runs with (which is why he calls her a coward).

Doctor Placebo

Soleimani's back. Tell a friend.
kiwifarms.net
With Vaush she’d only have to share her pudgy manchild with synthetic horse cocks and not a harem of sagging flesh fueled by desperation as she would have had to with Armored, nor endure the debased “120 Days of Sodom” clique Destiny runs with (which is why he calls her a coward).
Have you seen Vaush's girlfriend? She's a saggy harem of flesh fueled by desperation unto herself. As for Destiny, the literal prostitutes he bangs (and gets cucked by) are much hotter than Shoe so the hedonistic midget isn't interested in her wig wearing Whoville ass. He's not a guy who dates women for their personality.

Doctor Placebo

kiwifarms.net
Two images and both are haunting in their own severe ways. I had a line in my post about how Shoe would be an upgrade for him, but I didn't want to post something that painfully obvious so I deleted the sentence.
Someone floated the theory on Vaush's thread that he doesn't leave her because she has some kind of dirt on him, or he's just afraid of getting #metoo'd, whether legitimately or not. If that's the case, June isn't going to be power coupling with Vaush and will at best be cuck queening again.

Tathagata

He who has thus come/gone
kiwifarms.net
Well I mean Jews are usually considered white, and there were quite a few jewish slaves back then, so you may be onto something.
Exodus never says the Israelites built pyramids, though, so I'm not sure how the Jews = pyramid builders thing started. There's a lot going into Exodus 1, especially when you look into the Hebrew, but it always was more relevant that they were forced to build cities (for more complex textual reasons than I can get to here). They predate the historical period of the Hebrews, though, even when incorporating the Merneptah Stele. Obelisks were always my favorite ancient monument, anyways. Way cooler than pyramids, in my opinion.

Marchesa_ofthe_Vast

Mediocre Commentator
kiwifarms.net
Someone floated the theory on Vaush's thread that he doesn't leave her because she has some kind of dirt on him, or he's just afraid of getting #metoo'd, whether legitimately or not. If that's the case, June isn't going to be power coupling with Vaush and will at best be cuck queening again.
Getting cucked by a fairy tale monster might actually be in Shoe's wheelhouse. As horrifying as it is, it is a possibility.

Doctor Placebo

kiwifarms.net
Getting cucked by a fairy tale monster might actually be in Shoe's wheelhouse. As horrifying as it is, it is a possibility.
If by "wheelhouse" you mean it might be her fetish, I really don't think June is actually into getting cucked at all. In no video I've seen where she talks about polyamory does she seem genuinely excited by the prospect of her BF fucking other girls. It has that same forced feeling like when someone who works in a woke industry gives their daily "Trans women are women, black lives matter" of the day before going about their business. Something she feels compelled to say to fit in with the cool postmodernists who reject traditional morality, attract the hedonistic neckbeards she finds sexy for some godawful reason, and probably because she knows her own record with monogamy isn't so great either.

High Tea

kiwifarms.net
If by "wheelhouse" you mean it might be her fetish, I really don't think June is actually into getting cucked at all. In no video I've seen where she talks about polyamory does she seem genuinely excited by the prospect of her BF fucking other girls. It has that same forced feeling like when someone who works in a woke industry gives their daily "Trans women are women, black lives matter" of the day before going about their business. Something she feels compelled to say to fit in with the cool postmodernists who reject traditional morality, attract the hedonistic neckbeards she finds sexy for some godawful reason, and probably because she knows her own record with monogamy isn't so great either.
She wants to seem cool, wants to shock 'the normies' vibe I've always got. The 'I'd be ok kissing a girl, but knowing my boyfriend is plowing other girls is killing me inside but I don't want him to leave me and don't want to seem like I'd actually prefer a traditional relationship so I won't say anything' mindset.

Based_Papa_John

Welcome to the Future you chose.
kiwifarms.net
I know that's not exactly what liberalism is, but this is what many so-called liberals have adopted as such, sadly. Shoe doesn't care much about national identity because that's part of being "forced" to belong and her type is allergic to obligations, yet, still she wants the "nation" to take care of everybody's problems. And she's not the only one. I think the average Bernie supporter is like this. In fact, the average SJW thinks like this: Fuck America, but give me stuff, America. It's the same relationship I'm sure they have with their own parents.
Not to get too far afield, but this is about the exact opposite of Robert E Lee. For many years, those North and South in the United States could find something to admire in him. While his misgivings on slavery are likely exaggerated in hindsight, Lee's primary quality exalted by all was his sense of honor and duty: this idea that he honored obligations to his family, neighbors, and State (which back then would have been considered a "country" in and of itself) at the cost of losing the only career that he ever had, that of being a soldier. Lee had little wealth to his name, and what prestige he had was through his marriage to his wife. His army career was essentially a dead-end one, but nevertheless he had received support from his immediate and extended families. About the time that Virginia seceded, Lincoln offered Lee command of the Union Army, which would likely have been the high point of his career. He refused it because it would amount to him leading an army against the very people who had sustained him throughout his life.

Compare that to Shoe and those similar to her. They have no skills, nothing to offer to the world, no self-sustaining sources of income. Their parents - for better or worse - have sustained their NEET lifestyle. Rather than express gratitude or work to repay their parents' support, they continue to spurn them, all the while expecting that they continue to give them what they want. They, in turn, project this attitude onto the country: America is a racist, terrible unjust place built on slavery, genocide, and racism, but America should still pay for my healthcare and college. Given enough incentive, Shoe, et al would gladly lead a proverbial army of NEETs against the family and country that sustained their degenerate lifestyles if they thought it would get them a little more of that precious e-fame.

BadTakeCrucifier

They should have never gave you niggas Twitter
kiwifarms.net
They have no skills, nothing to offer to the world, no self-sustaining sources of income. Their parents - for better or worse - have sustained their NEET lifestyle. Rather than express gratitude or work to repay their parents' support, they continue to spurn them, all the while expecting that they continue to give them what they want. They, in turn, project this attitude onto the country: America is a racist, terrible unjust place built on slavery, genocide, and racism, but America should still pay for my healthcare and college. Given enough incentive, Shoe, et al would gladly lead a proverbial army of NEETs against the family and country that sustained their degenerate lifestyles if they thought it would get them a little more of that precious e-fame.
Sums up the mentality: They are ungrateful and can't see past the fact that everything has been handed to them for very little effort on their part. June is ankle deep with "head up ass" syndrome at this point... she has to be to adopt Marxism.

June has failed in life to develop useful skills. Take away the Internet from her and she is nothing. But with Twitter and Youtube, she is pretty enough to be successful as a tradthot, and she's good at grifting popular talking points. This takes no actual skill, in fact 95% of her skill was using the fact she has a vagina and looks like boxxy to her advantage. The other 5% was a cheap camera. In fact, right now she has so little to do and so much free time, she's currently retweeting people's compliments about her, as well compliments about her "hellworld" video, to her main page. Is she narcissistic or just bored? (I'm not going to repost but they're exactly what you'd expect)

She's ready to jump after people like Bezos and Elon Musk because "rich people bad" and having money makes you bad. This is an inherently lazy way of thinking, and about as effective in fixing society's problems as saying "Everything is bad because too many people like dumb celebrities like Kim Kardashian!" Like... OK? And YOU saying that 1,000 times every year solves, what, exactly? It's just ranting and bitching, while you sit on your ass. I don't see her complain about the CEOs of Google, YouTube, or Twitter, for being rich, but they are arguably just as bad, being rich people.

At the end of the day, being a college drop out who has never had a real job, she doesn't understand what working is actually like. She has the easiest sort of job, which is beign praised for being a cute girl and saying what people like to hear. Now she's another tradthot, but now with communism. Ohhh but fuck people with actual skill who can actually create businesses capable of employing people lol

Twitter updates: She can't pick an ideology and stick with it, she changes her political orientation in her bio every 10 minutes
1596513741074.png

She's still simping for Vaush, almost at the same rate she used to be simping for Skeptic lol.
1596514190110.png

Shoe is also enjoying being put down by daddy Vaush... LOL guess the misogyny and cuck fetish is here to stay...?
https://twitter.com/shoe0nhead/status/1289768505508655104 http://archive.md/P2jPi
1596515338704.png

She's still being flippant and about as serious as a little puppy online, and she's basically getting paid to make mighty contributions to humanity such as this.
1596514319079.png

Her takes on people's questions and opinions are still garbage and quite frankly rude, some of these people are genuinely trying to get a response or relay an opinion they want her to consider.
1596514348131.png

1596514416626.png

Also her hard-on for communism is only continuing to grow. Sad to see the little girl grow up to believe in being totally useless. HELLO FELLOW COMRADES!
1596515120273.png
1596515107842.png

1596515139533.png

1596515216174.png

Shoe is blind to her own irony in being a capitalist and selling herself
1596515176682.png

AND FINALLY: THE BIG BRAIN TAKE

Money isn't real, time isn't real, just like her hair. Communists seem to universally agree that money comes from thin air, all stuff, products, food, everything, comes from thin air... pure insanity. They must think the world was full of abundant resources until "those damn capitalists" invented money... Yeah, people still had to hunt, slave on farms, invest in a trade like being a smith, a baker, etc. for thousands of years. Work has always been here.

Also, why do communists always spout this "Nothing is real, reality isn't real" bullshit? OK then, talk to me when you decide reality exists retard. https://twitter.com/shoe0nhead/status/1289690063136100352 http://archive.md/rho9U

Last edited:

Based_Papa_John

Welcome to the Future you chose.
kiwifarms.net
AND FINALLY: THE BIG BRAIN TAKE

Money isn't real, time isn't real, just like her hair. Communists seem to universally agree that money comes from thin air, all stuff, products, food, everything, comes from thin air... pure insanity. They must think the world was full of abundant resources until "those damn capitalists" invented money... Yeah, people still had to hunt, slave on farms, invest in a trade like being a smith, a baker, etc. for thousands of years. Work has always been here.

Also, why do communists always spout this "Nothing is real, reality isn't real" bullshit? OK then, talk to me when you decide reality exists retard. https://twitter.com/shoe0nhead/status/1289690063136100352 http://archive.md/rho9U
1) Marxists, Postmodernists, et al have to say everything is "fake" because what they espouse does not conform with reality. "Gender" - read "biological sex" - manifests itself in social ways as well as biological. Race includes heritable traits other than simply melanin shades. Nothing is created spontaneously (e.g., free healthcare). When reality fails them, it's not their fault. It's society's fault that I can't dress like a pretty-pink princess and people take me seriously, or that the government won't indefinitely subsidize my NEET lifestyle.

This drive toward "deconstructing" reality is not so much to get to the actual truth as it is to justify degenerate lifestyles. You accuse society of being arbitrary in order to justify being arbitrary yourself.

2) June assumes everything is fake because she is fake.

HonestJohn2376

kiwifarms.net
June gets it wrong. Time and money are indeed social constructs, but they are real. People participate in the social construct, and doing so affects their lives in a powerful way. People make time and money real. The fancy word is "intersubjective reality". June's hair, eyelashes, tits, and personality are still fake.