shoe0nhead / June Lapine/Laporta & Armoured Skeptic / Gregory "Greg" Fluhrer - a poor man's boxxy and her ex-knight boyfriend

BadTakeCrucifier

They should have never gave you niggas Twitter
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
The main problem Shoe's having now is that she's unable to say "yes, this guy's my friend, but I think his takes are completely stupid and he's a moron for believing so". A normal adult wouldn't mind much being told that. I think most of us here have at least one friend who believes in absolute insane shit that we would either laugh at or feel very frustrated for them. And they're still friends. I mean, I do have a communist for a friend and a couple of very far right colleagues. And I'm neither nor I hate these people.

But this can't work for Shoe because she's made online politics her life and all of her current friendships are based on her pseudo-beliefs. Me and my commie friend talk about everything but politics because we know we don't agree. And my colleagues and I are only in polite terms and talk mostly about work and some occasional chitchat. That's normal life for functional adults and Shoe's not having any of that. She doesn't understand that kind of interactions online because her life's about emotional validation: her fans and friends need to be in exact agreement of her views otherwise they're haters. She's not as extreme as others as wanting them death, but she doesn't consider them equal to her.

Also, she probably knows well that as soon as she says something Vaush doesn't like, he's gonna ditch her for whatever is new, exactly as Greg did. Vaush is the only thing she has now that makes her feel both uwu smol and relevant.

Can't believe we have to be Team Greg now.
Greg better lose weight and gets a better hairstyle. But don't cut it, I'm sure Shoe's gonna love all that natural hair...

SBG

kiwifarms.net
The main problem Shoe's having now is that she's unable to say "yes, this guy's my friend, but I think his takes are completely stupid and he's a moron for believing so". A normal adult wouldn't mind much being told that. I think most of us here have at least one friend who believes in absolute insane shit that we would either laugh at or feel very frustrated for them. And they're still friends. I mean, I do have a communist for a friend and a couple of very far right colleagues. And I'm neither nor I hate these people.

But this can't work for Shoe because she's made online politics her life and all of her current friendships are based on her pseudo-beliefs. Me and my commie friend talk about everything but politics because we know we don't agree. And my colleagues and I are only in polite terms and talk mostly about work and some occasional chitchat. That's normal life for functional adults and Shoe's not having any of that. She doesn't understand that kind of interactions online because her life's about emotional validation: her fans and friends need to be in exact agreement of her views otherwise they're haters. She's not as extreme as others as wanting them death, but she doesn't consider them equal to her.

Also, she probably knows well that as soon as she says something Vaush doesn't like, he's gonna ditch her for whatever is new, exactly as Greg did. Vaush is the only thing she has now that makes her feel both uwu smol and relevant.

Greg better lose weight and gets a better hairstyle. But don't cut it, I'm sure Shoe's gonna love all that natural hair...
Think this is the strangest part about certain e-celebs like Shoe, there's this absolutism where they don't accept that anything about their side or ideology is laughable (unless it's ironic claims of wanting to shoot people or something). Which you can contrast with Greg talking about cryptids while not giving a shit.

It's weirdly pompous and inevitably puts people off even if it helps appeal to their own fans for a while.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
Think this is the strangest part about certain e-celebs like Shoe, there's this absolutism where they don't accept that anything about their side or ideology is laughable (unless it's ironic claims of wanting to shoot people or something). Which you can contrast with Greg talking about cryptids while not giving a shit.

It's weirdly pompous and inevitably puts people off even if it helps appeal to their own fans for a while.
I think it has to do with how liberal and leftists (which is what most e-celebrities are, to be honest) have grown up with the idea that their beliefs LITERALLY SAVE PEOPLE'S LIVES and protect them from those evil right wing bastards. When all you hear is how you're in the "right side of history" and that only by believing what you believe you're doing good in the world, you tend to assume that your ideas are sacred and those who criticise them or laugh at them, are pro-genocide.

BadTakeCrucifier

They should have never gave you niggas Twitter
kiwifarms.net
I think it has to do with how liberal and leftists (which is what most e-celebrities are, to be honest) have grown up with the idea that their beliefs LITERALLY SAVE PEOPLE'S LIVES and protect them from those evil right wing bastards. When all you hear is how you're in the "right side of history" and that only by believing what you believe you're doing good in the world, you tend to assume that your ideas are sacred and those who criticise them or laugh at them, are pro-genocide.
Leftists definitely blow their intelligence out of proportion. Sure, liberals and leftists are more likely to champion new ideas and be innovative. But, at the same time, Leftists LOVE tearing down anything that is even slightly older or more traditional. They're actually incredibly destructive. They also refuse to accept that their ideas are destructive, they refuse to accept that destructiveness pisses people off and turns society against them as leftists.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
Leftists definitely blow their intelligence out of proportion. Sure, liberals and leftists are more likely to champion new ideas and be innovative. But, at the same time, Leftists LOVE tearing down anything that is even slightly older or more traditional. They're actually incredibly destructive. They also refuse to accept that their ideas are destructive, they refuse to accept that destructiveness pisses people off and turns society against them as leftists.
That's mostly what being progressive is. Progressiveness implies to embrace what's new for the sake of being new and many leftist approach this views because they're lazy as fuck and hate compromise.

What we see right now, the thing that has produced people like Vaush and Shoe (and even Greg) is a combination of progressiveness + nihilism. Their views are only a way to acquire money to survive, that's why they are so quick to adopt new beliefs if they need to pander to a new paying crowd.

Same reason why many are commies: why worrying about findng a job you like when the government can provide for you while you're just existing around?

Illiterate Wanderer

kiwifarms.net
That's mostly what being progressive is. Progressiveness implies to embrace what's new for the sake of being new and many leftist approach this views because they're lazy as fuck and hate compromise.
"Let us say, for the sake of simplicity, a fence or gate erected across a road. The more modern type of reformer goes gaily up to it and says, "I don't see the use of this; let us clear it away." To which the more intelligent type of reformer will do well to answer: "If you don't see the use of it, I certainly won't let you clear it away. Go away and think. Then, when you can come back and tell me that you do see the use of it, I may allow you to destroy it." - GK Chesterton

vs

“I think it only makes sense to seek out and identify structures of authority, hierarchy, and domination in every aspect of life, and to challenge them; unless a justification for them can be given, they are illegitimate, and should be dismantled, to increase the scope of human freedom.”

― Noam Chomsky

albertbrown26

FREE ASSANGE
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Based LP dunks on Shoe and Vaush. TL;DW: Child abuse/rape is worse than perceived hypocrisy of "unethical products"

FYI: "I Hypocrite" has debated Vaush in the past, and they are hilarious because it's literally just Vaush REEEEEEEEEing for 45 minutes.

View attachment 1595704

This is the bitchute video. (You have to go to the page since Bitchute can't embed.)
It’s a very strange day where I find myself agreeing that TheQuartering is the most sane person in this Twitter exchange

Don't Tread on Me

I've told the truth. I didn't come to fool you.
kiwifarms.net
Now see, June actually has some decent takes when she defends pedophilia in this regard. And I'm not going to get on her like I usually do and say this is low hanging fruit.

This time, it wasn't. This time, it was a genuine disturbing action taken by fuckwads and it meant criticizing people that were outside of June's normal firing squad. This was non-cowish behavior.

That said, she didn't have to actually watch it.

MediocreMilt

JUST
kiwifarms.net
Fun and with actually jiggly funbags.
Dude, no. Maybe back when she was a 19-year-old fedora tipper with that pleasant downward camera angle that you could watch on mute, but now?
This is the best Laci can do even with all the filter bullshit:
withfilters.png

Judging by that rosy ass nose, June has been hittin the booze hard since splittin with the autistic skeptic.
Could be, but that looks more like her dumb lighting. She's not Lindsay Ellis, my dude.

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
Based LP dunks on Shoe and Vaush. TL;DW: Child abuse/rape is worse than perceived hypocrisy of "unethical products"

FYI: "I Hypocrite" has debated Vaush in the past, and they are hilarious because it's literally just Vaush REEEEEEEEEing for 45 minutes.

View attachment 1595704

This is the bitchute video. (You have to go to the page since Bitchute can't embed.)
If silicon is unethical then June's tits are unbelievably cruel.

msd

Dorothy enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
Right now, Greg is trying his damndest to break away from his political image. That automatically makes him the less awful one at the moment (until we see him flirting with jailbait online again, of course, lol).

As I said a few pages ago, at least Greg appears to have other interests and hobbies. With June, there is literally nothing to her but the internet and politics. That's every waking moment for her at this point. I honestly believe that this crazy bitch doesn't even watch movies or TV shows anymore; it's politics and memes all day long. It's beyond pathetic and super unattractive to any potential romantic partners or friendships.

Don't get me wrong, they were always wrong for each other ... But I really am starting to believe that June's behavior in the past year or two was the final nail in the coffin. We don't know for sure on who broke up with who, but I could easily picture one of these two scenarios: June getting increasingly assmad and spergy over slight political disagreements with Greg and then breaking up with him, and/or Greg reaching a breaking point about her behavior and then finally making the move to break up with her.
Almost makes me wanna feel bad for the little minx

Null

Cassandra on the Online
kiwifarms.net
The main problem Shoe's having
Is that she is an empty shell of a person who only feels happy when she's getting fucked and will do anything to appease the man currently occupying the hole left by daddy. She wants money, attention, and the current e-celeb she looks up to the most and she is willing to compromise everything about her life, personality, philosophy, political views and dignity to accomplish that. Being second to a swamp ogre in an LDR poly relationship is a price worth paying to Shoe if it means being somehow connected to Vaush.