shoe0nhead / June Lapine/Laporta & Armoured Skeptic / Gregory "Greg" Fluhrer - a poor man's boxxy and her ex-knight boyfriend

MsStevieMarie

Mmm... Bigot sandwich *drools*
kiwifarms.net
Shoe seems to be attracted to overweight men, she certainly has a track record of that at least. She's just using politics to get closer to Vaush, she obviously doesn't believe in much of what she says. What she sees in Vaush, I have no idea. Women are weird I guess.
I remember Shoe going nuts for the porgs in Star Wars. Maybe she just likes weird looking furry creatures.

BadTakeCrucifier

They should have never gave you niggas Twitter
kiwifarms.net
That faggy video has single handedly driven me to the most pernicious and ruthless form of fascism imaginable. Good job, Vaush!
And the funny part? As terrible as this video is, Shoe0nhead has a cameo and she's totally fine with it.

She keeps claiming to not be associated with that branch of the left, yet this exists, and she's clearly becoming close to Vaush.

draggs

Kyle Avgvstvs, Antifvs Maximvs. AVE KYLE
kiwifarms.net
Vaush is a good choice for Juwu's speshul needs, he will have no problem humiliating her. The only problem might be finding girls willing to fuck Vaush while Juwu watches.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: msd and Scarmaiden

Your Local Neko Girl GF

Big Fat Cat Tats
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Aaaaand Mister Metokur already did that one more entertainingly than Greg could ever hope to.
I mean, is that really that hard. Greg is really, really boring and can only play into certain archetypes. First, he was the poor man's TJ Kirk and nowadays he's the homeless man's Red Letter Media.

Absolutego

Middleman who didn't do diddly
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh what the hell. I missed an entire sperg out from a fake e celeb for what, the third time?

It's the middle of the week. How are you guys beating retards after midnight? Am I the only one who has a job here?
My office has dropped any and all pretense of normal working hours during lockdown, and unless you're in management the only fixed time event anyone has to schedule around is the daily standup. It hasn't been the best for my sleep schedule or obvious KF addiction.
I'm still curious about the identity of the autist who keeps trying to derail the thread. I thought last night it might've been a Shoe simp mad his waifu was being mocked, but the accounts he impersonates are generally standard lefty twitter types of little note. The woman he was pretending to be last night went into full DFE mode today I think, nuking her YouTube channel and privating her blog/twitter. Maybe he saw the Shoe thread turning into a political witch hunt over the course of the summer and figured he could direct that anger towards other leftists he dislikes.

chainlinktrillionaire

kiwifarms.net
Based LP dunks on Shoe and Vaush. TL;DW: Child abuse/rape is worse than perceived hypocrisy of "unethical products"

I, Hypocrite has debated Vaush in the past. They are hilarious because it's literally just Vaush REEEEEEEEEing for 45 minutes.

View attachment 1595704

This is the bitchute video. (You have to go to the page since Bitchute can't embed.)
So I guess Greg already won the breakup because at least he's not white knighting for weird cp defenders.

Doctor Placebo

Somebody asked for brains?
kiwifarms.net

BadTakeCrucifier

kiwifarms.net
Successive wars and cataclysms basically eroded fatherhood in former Soviet countries. Having an active and participating father is an exception to the rule.
Cultural Marxism is also pretty anti-father because "patriarchy" and "capitalism" rely on the father being a strong male head of household who passes property to his children.

Communist government doesn't want competition from dads, basically.

NotSendingTheirBest

Doomp eet.
kiwifarms.net
Cultural Marxism is also pretty anti-father because "patriarchy" and "capitalism" rely on the father being a strong male head of household who passes property to his children.

Communist government doesn't want competition from dads, basically.
I don't honestly know the theory but yeah, women are a very malleable voting block too and their voting patterns are apparently more driven by emotions. Not to mention social services, which women use more than men, right?

BadTakeCrucifier

kiwifarms.net
I don't honestly know the theory but yeah, women are a very malleable voting block too and their voting patterns are apparently more driven by emotions. Not to mention social services, which women use more than men, right?
The "theory" of Marxism is essentially that humans are "oppressed" by biology and nature, except they claim biology and nature are conspiracies by society and capitalism or something. (e.g. women being weak is not BIOLOGY but "the patriarchy")

And yes, women are much more likely than men to use social services women (especially single moms) and children represent the majority of welfare. And women as a tax bloc are a net negative on the government income. Traditionally, the financial burden of women/children is supposed to fall on fathers, AKA a family unit. I believe in the US, TODAY 50% of all young children are now being raised by single moms, when it used to be more like 3%.

Ironically, also, feminism and marxism are pretty closely intertwined now. Shoe used to be critical of modern feminism, but is now embracing Marxism, and it's super ironic.

JonIrenicus

It is time for more Experiments
kiwifarms.net
She looks so fucking fed up and depressed in that Cuties video and of course she can't help but name drop Vaush once. Break up is taking its toll and Greg has gone off the deep end as well.

I'm not surprised at the simping for Vaush whatsoever, I figured her as a disingenuous attention seeker who wants approval of others long ago. More normies need to see the Venti video on her.

SBG

kiwifarms.net
Destiny wouldn't consider Contra a breadtuber?

Other than that it sounds like Destiny getting into some head cannon of how people are flipping their politics around to fit in with their new groups of internet friends.

Only major changes with Shoe's politics now is that she's more into doing streams and videos with other leftists about things like trannies along with avoiding anyone centrist/right-wing like the plague. Which I feel like all happened more because of Greg left after getting tired of Shoe wanting to talk about politics all the time and turn the two of them into political commentators like Sargon, so now she's free to get radicalized into all the cringe politics she wants to whereas in the past she toned it down and talked about people being stupid like insane feminists.

Destiny brings up Shoe saying Trump wouldn't be bad for the gays and then lamenting the tranny ban in the military as evidence she has flipped, when Trump hasn't done anything to the gays and was even the first president to go into office supporting gay marriage. You kinda have to dip your toes into the intersectional stew of stupidity to combine all this shit like trannies and gays together in order to decide this was a flip.

Reactions: Scarmaiden