Snowflake shoe0nhead / June Lapine/Laporta & Armoured Skeptic / Gregory "Greg" Fluhrer - A poor man's Boxxy: rejected by Vaush, disowned by /pol/ for burning coal, sleeps in a dog's bed surrounded by trash, and her ex-boyfriend.

emptyblu

kiwifarms.net
Surely after getting into a twitter slap fight with a tranny shoe will take the hint and stop posting her opinions on twitter. I’ll never understand people who do politics online and get into dumb little arguments for a living, regardless on what “side“ your on you get chewed and spat out for doing or saying the “wrong” thing, it just seems like mental torture.

JelloJerk

kiwifarms.net
This new Twitter shit where you can't see anyone's post because there's a big ad that says "Join Twitter" whenever you click on them is starting to piss me off. Can't take a screenshot of this because there's just fucking Twitter text in the way.

June was reported for her "I have nice titties" post by someone in Germany and Twitter let her know. I am sure this was a Muslim and if that person actually replies to June and tells her to her face that she should be ashamed and cover up I will die with laughter.
Archive isn't working... awkward.

Also
Screenshot_21.png
Dude what are these fucking replies? I knew Shoe simps were a thing but I didn't think they were so pathetically thirsty and that it was so blatant lol. Especially considering that these would be the same dudes that she would be making fun of 5 years ago for being a m'lady whiteknight.

Woe-B-Gon (TM)

I'm being subverted by an anime avatar, plz hlp
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Archive isn't working... awkward.

Also
View attachment 2528019
Dude what are these fucking replies? I knew Shoe simps were a thing but I didn't think they were so pathetically thirsty and that it was so blatant lol. Especially considering that these would be the same dudes that she would be making fun of 5 years ago for being a m'lady whiteknight.
That message is so over-the-top that I'd consider it a definite troll if not for the fact that some simps are just so damn pathetic. I can't rule out that they'd try to become doormat to a doormat.

Oh, sorry, typo: I meant "they'd try to sub to a sub".

Shoe's had alot of difficulty with men. Armored Skeptic seems to be trying to do a "born again" schtick to try and ride the coattails of the "Trump Christian" grift. Good Riddance! I know she's got alot of simps but I can't imagine she's happy with life in NYC right now.

Don't Tread on Me

I summon One Hundred-Eyes Dragon!
kiwifarms.net
Shoe's difficulty with men is her simping for retards. She should really be ecstatic that she can find a new man because she's not tied to Grocery Store Hallway, anymore. What was she going to gain from him? Star Wars toys and some memes?
The fact that she blocks people who mention him, scrolls through his timeline, and is genuinely bothered whenever he gets brought up tells me she fell in love, hard, and he wasn't willing to make it work.

Niggernerd

Hiya pops, long time no post.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Shoe's difficulty with men is her simping for retards. She should really be ecstatic that she can find a new man because she's not tied to Grocery Store Hallway, anymore. What was she going to gain from him? Star Wars toys and some memes?
Putting it that way makes him being more successful than her even more hilarious

Bad Take Crucifier

It was the most unholy thing I had ever seen
kiwifarms.net
The fact that she blocks people who mention him, scrolls through his timeline, and is genuinely bothered whenever he gets brought up tells me she fell in love, hard, and he wasn't willing to make it work.
I also noticed this and agree. She clearly has a strong emotional reaction. Greg always was and always will be a piece of shit, it's obvious he's an egotistical adult child, with nothing to actually be proud of. But June was clearly madly in love with him while Greg was in love with himself. I imagine that June just seethes and refuses to completely move on with her life, despite the fact that she should actually kind of hate Greg and not give a shit about him.

She could probably spill dirt on Greg if she wanted to, but that seems more like the shitty thing Greg would do, actually. I wonder if she doesn't go off on him because he's got some embarrassing stuff to post if she does. Bald head pics embarrassing texts, who knows. This is purely speculation but Shoe has a lot more to lose if dirt was ever dropped on her. Greg is already a has-been unless he really fixes up his schedule and image.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net

You're giving a simpleton like Shoe too much credit. Basic bitches also have basic emotions. She did care for Greg, but what she would get the most is fulfilling her fantasy of being a uwu smol bean with a big man taking care of her. She's not getting that from any normal, functional man looking for a stable and adult relationship. A normal, stable adult would probably indulge her fantasies, but not in public in the way she needed to play her stupid "I'm so uwu" charade. If a man wanted that, he would get an ACTUAL uwu girl.

With that being said, and even knowing Greg's asshole ways, I can't really blame him for getting out of a relationship he was getting nothing from. A big component of that relationship was that Greg had to be in charge of it 99% of the time and play a role 100% of it. As it seems like Greg doesn't want anything to commit with (which is fine), this relationship was all the opposite he really wanted.