shoe0nhead / June Lapine/Laporta & Armoured Skeptic / Gregory "Greg" Fluhrer - a poor man's boxxy and her knight boyfriend

Yolandi

Resident Pokemon Go expert
kiwifarms.net
She could have also replied, "I stopped wearing my scarf after high school, I hope this pleases you."

StarkRavingMad

kiwifarms.net
So, here's the thing:

You don't ever genuinely apologize to someone when you expect for the person to kiss your ass afterwards. That video she did a long time ago proves that her motives behind that apology weren't selfless at all. She wanted to see a "That's okay! No harm done!" reply from Scarf Girl just so she could have a clean conscience. She wasn't actually sorry ... And that says a lot about Shoe's character (or lack thereof). If she had been really sorry, she wouldn't still be talking shit about her on very recent livestreams.

The funniest thing about all of this is that she acts the exact same as she did back in 2010. She turned 15, and her brain hasn't developed since. She's so goddamn stupid.

RodgerDodger

kiwifarms.net
No, she's from a town on Long Island called Ronkonkoma
It’s the Southern most tip of Long Islands upscale racially homogenous lily white upper middle class North Shore suberbs. Almost dead center in Long Island. Ronkonkoma is on the lower tier of rich white people land on Long Island, with a surprisingly high percentage of troons, lunatics and the mentally unhinged. If she’s from Ronkonkoma she is not simply a Mall Rat, she is an Alpha Mallrat. A Mallrat Patient Zero. A Mallrat Queen. It is the birthplace and Holy Land of the bitchy eternally immature Mallrat. Every bad stereotype you have ever heard of Long Island is the reality of that place. Bitchy Irish/Italian Catholic Mean Girls as far as the eye can see. Every post or observation in this thread can be summed up in that one word “Ronkonkoma”. I think it is Shinnecock for “Land of the Bitchy women that no man will ever love or escape”.

StarkRavingMad

kiwifarms.net
You’ve just described the vast majority of along Island Mall Rats. Of which Shoe is sadly an extremely representative specimen, and not an aberration.
I've been to Long Island a few times. I've seen the people there. lol. And I've been in the lilywhite rich yuppy part of Long Island, too.

Based on my experiences, I would be able to EASILY guess where Shoe is from based on her spoiled brat, loud, and pseudo-"I'm so cool," behavior alone.

Belloch

kiwifarms.net
It’s the Southern most tip of Long Islands upscale racially homogenous lily white upper middle class North Shore suberbs. Almost dead center in Long Island. Ronkonkoma is on the lower tier of rich white people land on Long Island, with a surprisingly high percentage of troons, lunatics and the mentally unhinged. If she’s from Ronkonkoma she is not simply a Mall Rat, she is an Alpha Mallrat. A Mallrat Patient Zero. A Mallrat Queen. It is the birthplace and Holy Land of the bitchy eternally immature Mallrat. Every bad stereotype you have ever heard of Long Island is the reality of that place. Bitchy Irish/Italian Catholic Mean Girls as far as the eye can see. Every post or observation in this thread can be summed up in that one word “Ronkonkoma”. I think it is Shinnecock for “Land of the Bitchy women that no man will ever love or escape”.
I knew it. I knew it as soon as she pretended “New York is like super diverse.”

It is of you aggregate the city but fairly segregated within the city. And the city is too big to fully experience so people tend to cluster in these bubbles.

Oscar Wildean

OK Corral
kiwifarms.net
This video right here ... It became proof like no other that June is still that high school bully. The way she and her friend talk about "Scarf Girl" sounds almost exactly like how she talked about her in one of those really old videos of hers that came to light.

Shoe is a Mean Girl (TM).
Most people who are like this in high school end up being losers in adult life. I see she's following that trend as well.

Lucas Silva #4903141

kiwifarms.net
So, here's the thing:

You don't ever genuinely apologize to someone when you expect for the person to kiss your ass afterwards. That video she did a long time ago proves that her motives behind that apology weren't selfless at all. She wanted to see a "That's okay! No harm done!" reply from Scarf Girl just so she could have a clean conscience. She wasn't actually sorry ... And that says a lot about Shoe's character (or lack thereof). If she had been really sorry, she wouldn't still be talking shit about her on very recent livestreams.

The funniest thing about all of this is that she acts the exact same as she did back in 2010. She turned 15, and her brain hasn't developed since. She's so goddamn stupid.
She tries so hard to seem like she grew up, too. There's the video where she cringed at her old shit, and I recall a tweet (which I can't find right now) where she was mocking an old tweet she made where she had a Feminist Tears mug, iirc.

• Agree
Reactions: soryu

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
Um ... SJWs *do* use "cis" as an insult.

"You can't voice an opinion on ______ because you're a privileged CIS person."

It's a form of "check your privilege" almost every time that term is used.

"Oh, I'm not like those OTHER anti-SJW channels" Girl. Shut the fuck up.
Cis is an insult just by existing as a word: it's a label put to 99% of the population like we're the odd ones.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino