• ”I have a real fleshlight I got free off Craigslist”

shoe0nhead / June Lapine/Laporta & Armoured Skeptic / Gregory "Greg" Fluhrera poor man's boxxy and her knight boyfriend

Discussion in 'Internet Famous' started by Dynastia, Jul 12, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

This board may be used for any YouTube content creators and livestreamers big and small. New threads should be made in the Proving Grounds.

• Archive everything! Nail these people to the fucking cross. Learn how to archive everything. I can't stress this enough.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. Failtrolls will be ridiculed mercilessly.

@Null (especially if you need to archive content)

Check out the Running Commentary thread for talking about ongoing or upcoming straems.

1. I think the major reason why Juwune panders to trannies so much – trans women in particular – is that she is so insecure about herself that she feels the need to hang out with the aforementioned in order to feel better about herself. She knows she doesn't compare to a lot of real women, so she chooses to associate with trans women (who are actually male) and trans men (who are women who wish they were male) because it makes her feel like she's more desirable to heterosexual men.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 3
    ATaxingWoman

ATaxingWoman Professional Muppet Christmas Tax Investigator

kiwifarms.net
  2. This video right here ... It became proof like no other that June is still that high school bully. The way she and her friend talk about "Scarf Girl" sounds almost exactly like how she talked about her in one of those really old videos of hers that came to light.

Shoe is a Mean Girl (TM).

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Informative Informative x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  3. She also talked about how she sent an apology to Scarf Girl and she was mad that Scarf Girl only wrote back "k."

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    Yolandi

Yolandi I got a fish; would you like to make a wish?

kiwifarms.net
  4. Juwune should be happy Scarf Girl was kind enough to answer her message at all. What exactly was she supposed to reply?

• Agree Agree x 10
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    ATaxingWoman

kiwifarms.net
  5. Dear June,

Thanks for apologizing to me. Now we can be best friends, just like I always wanted!

Love,
    Scarf Girl

• Feels Feels x 10
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    Yolandi

kiwifarms.net
  6. I think we all can agree that the polite thing to do in that situation is to legally change your name to "Scarf Girl".

• Winner Winner x 10
    • Agree Agree x 2
    MediocreMilt

MediocreMilt Trigger the libs. Own the libs.

kiwifarms.net
  7. She could have also replied, "I stopped wearing my scarf after high school, I hope this pleases you."

Yolandi

kiwifarms.net
  8. So, here's the thing:

You don't ever genuinely apologize to someone when you expect for the person to kiss your ass afterwards. That video she did a long time ago proves that her motives behind that apology weren't selfless at all. She wanted to see a "That's okay! No harm done!" reply from Scarf Girl just so she could have a clean conscience. She wasn't actually sorry ... And that says a lot about Shoe's character (or lack thereof). If she had been really sorry, she wouldn't still be talking shit about her on very recent livestreams.

The funniest thing about all of this is that she acts the exact same as she did back in 2010. She turned 15, and her brain hasn't developed since. She's so goddamn stupid.

• Agree Agree x 15
    kiwifarms.net
  9. Some people never grow into adults, they are just old adolescents

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Yolandi

kiwifarms.net
  10. "Who are you again?"

• Winner Winner x 11
    • Agree Agree x 4
    UnKillFill

UnKillFill I don't know what's going on either.

kiwifarms.net
  11. Man, shoe must have been a bitch. Oh that’s unfair of me, she still is I bet.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  12. You’ve just described the vast majority of along Island Mall Rats. Of which Shoe is sadly an extremely representative specimen, and not an aberration.

• Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  13. Long Island. I thought the bitch was Staten Island?

14. No, she's from a town on Long Island called Ronkonkoma

ATaxingWoman

kiwifarms.net
  15. It’s the Southern most tip of Long Islands upscale racially homogenous lily white upper middle class North Shore suberbs. Almost dead center in Long Island. Ronkonkoma is on the lower tier of rich white people land on Long Island, with a surprisingly high percentage of troons, lunatics and the mentally unhinged. If she’s from Ronkonkoma she is not simply a Mall Rat, she is an Alpha Mallrat. A Mallrat Patient Zero. A Mallrat Queen. It is the birthplace and Holy Land of the bitchy eternally immature Mallrat. Every bad stereotype you have ever heard of Long Island is the reality of that place. Bitchy Irish/Italian Catholic Mean Girls as far as the eye can see. Every post or observation in this thread can be summed up in that one word “Ronkonkoma”. I think it is Shinnecock for “Land of the Bitchy women that no man will ever love or escape”.

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  16. I've been to Long Island a few times. I've seen the people there. lol. And I've been in the lilywhite rich yuppy part of Long Island, too.

Based on my experiences, I would be able to EASILY guess where Shoe is from based on her spoiled brat, loud, and pseudo-"I'm so cool," behavior alone.

• Agree Agree x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  17. I knew it. I knew it as soon as she pretended “New York is like super diverse.”

It is of you aggregate the city but fairly segregated within the city. And the city is too big to fully experience so people tend to cluster in these bubbles.

• Agree Agree x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  18. We call those people "women"

• Winner  x 5
    • Autistic  x 5
    • Dislike  x 1
    • Agree  x 1
    • Informative  x 1
    •  x 1
    • Dumb  x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  19. Most people who are like this in high school end up being losers in adult life. I see she's following that trend as well.

• Agree Agree x 9
    Oscar Wildean

Oscar Wildean Thou shalt not question Stephen Fry

kiwifarms.net
  20. She tries so hard to seem like she grew up, too. There's the video where she cringed at her old shit, and I recall a tweet (which I can't find right now) where she was mocking an old tweet she made where she had a Feminist Tears mug, iirc.

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.