Votes: 12 2.9%
  • pmurT

Votes: 42 10.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FromaCorvairSix

My flat six mama, she keeps me hid.
kiwifarms.net
I'm just going to get kinda spergy here about school shootings for a moment. My dad went to a large suburban high school back in the late 60's. Bullying was a thing then, but this was in an era long before Zero Tolerance policies. If you acted out in class, bullied a kid, or talked back to a teacher and got caught, the principal would send you to the woodshop where the hardass ex-Marine Korean War Vet shop teacher would beat your ass with an oak paddle.

Once you turned 16, you were allowed to drop out, which eliminated a lot of the asshole troublemaker kids that had no interest in going to school. My Dad's brother was one of those. He became a Long Haul Truck driver, married, and raised two kids.

When it came to fights, that shit never happened on school grounds, but there was an empty lot next to campus where people were basically tacitly allowed to fight it out. The gym teachers, coaches, and some of the male teachers would watch over things in case it went too far.
It worked, and nobody ever shot up the campus.

Also everyone could leave campus for lunch and Seniors had a furnished indoor smoking lounge above the Library. Times have changed.

Last edited:

FromaCorvairSix

My flat six mama, she keeps me hid.
kiwifarms.net
I'm just going to get kinda spergy here about school shootings for a moment. My dad went to a large suburban high school back in the late 60's. Bullying was a thing then, but this was in an era long before Zero Tolerance policies. If you acted out in class, bullied a kid, or talked back to a teacher and got caught, the principal would send you to the woodshop where the hardass ex-Marine Korean War Vet shop teacher would beat your ass with an oak paddle.

Once you turned 16, you were allowed to drop out, which eliminated a lot of the asshole troublemaker kids that had no interest in going to school. My Dad's brother was one of those. He became a Long Haul Truck driver, married, and raised two kids.

When it came to fights, that shit never happened on school grounds, but there was an empty lot next to campus where people were basically tacitly allowed to fight it out. The gym teachers, coaches, and some of the male teachers would watch over things in case it went too far.

Also everyone could leave campus for lunch and Seniors had a furnished indoor smoking lounge above the Library. Times have changed.
I spent a year at the same High School in the early 2K's. Zero Tolerance was the norm, Kids got in fights and the bullied kid that fought back always got punished, usually harder than the kid that bullied him. Visiting the bathroom required a pass, and you had no freedom of movement. Edgy Emo Kids would smoke in the restrooms so the solution was to close the restroom they found smokers in. By the end of the day there would be one restroom left open for each sex in a school of 2500 students. Also we had armed cops on patrol as "resource officers" and ID badges we were forced to wear on lanyards.

Trilby

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I'm sure you've decribed my dad's era to a T!

I spent a year at the same High School in the early 2K's. Zero Tolerance was the norm, Kids got in fights and the bullied kid that fought back always got punished, usually harder than the kid that bullied him. Visiting the bathroom required a pass, and you had no freedom of movement. Edgy Emo Kids would smoke in the restrooms so the solution was to close the restroom they found smokers in. By the end of the day there would be one restroom left open for each sex in a school of 2500 students. Also we had armed cops on patrol as "resource officers" and ID badges we were forced to wear on lanyards.
Glad that wasn't my era.

ZeCommissar

Cutest commissar this side of the segmentum
kiwifarms.net
School after Columine sucked. You have armed cops in every school (not that bad), Zero Tolerance (horrible), smoking on school grounds gets your ass suspended for a week regardless if you are 18, although some teachers didn't give a fuck if a redneck brought a dip can to class.

18 year olds have the same restrictions 14 year old freshman do, and you could be a dumb ass 20 year old held back two grades and still need mommy and daddy's permission-based to do anything at school or to leave school. When I went to highschool we could leave for lunch until my senior year, some kids skipped class and show up tardy to their next class, so they made it to where if you left campus for any reason without permission your parking privileges were revoked and you were suspended. In fact they treated all tardiness as crimes against humanity.

Oh and they stopped teaching signatures and cursive (at least in my state)

Last edited:

MarvinTheParanoidAndroid

This will all end in tears, I just know it.
kiwifarms.net
I got that feel from the pulse shooter as well. Faggot in denial with nothing going for them, so they find a reason to try and get themselves killed and strike back at society.
lolno. ISIS fag through and through, his wife assisted him and they were originally planning to do it at a Disney theme park but decided against it since it was an uncontrollable environment.

MarvinTheParanoidAndroid

This will all end in tears, I just know it.
kiwifarms.net
More girls smiling about the shooting. This girl even says she laughed at the injured / shot and bodies.
http://www.krem.com/news/local/student-describes-witnessing-deadly-shooting-at-freeman-high-school/474554745
View attachment 279638
What the fuck? Are they all taking Xanax? What could possibly make this funny?

I'm highly triggered by his choice of brown shoes with that trench coat outfit he is wearing.

That's some weird knock off baton thing they are using in the beginning.
It's a piece of rebar.

Last edited:

Miss Hortensia

Yet another Eurofag
kiwifarms.net
What the fuck? Are they all taking Xanax? What could possibly make this funny?
Like others said: It's a special kind of reaction to stress. Some people react with a sardonic laughter when something bad happens. It's absolutely creepy and disturbing for every witness, but yes, it's a described phenomena in psychiatry. Sadly, the English Wikipedia article isn't very explicit about this topic, but I'm sure there are some kiwis around with a more profound knowledge in human psychology who can confirm this.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino