Votes: 42 10.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vertexwindi

Diddy in space, even though he's not
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's funny because Dylan and Eric were also huge edgelord faggots, but since the shooters have gotten faggier over time, they suddenly look like tough guys. This is just getting ridiculous. What's next, the guy is dressed in female cosplay when he does the shooting?
Have you been reading my diary?

LocalFireDept

kiwifarms.net
To be fair, it'd be harder to conceal a katana than it would a gun.

But honestly, it's sad that things like this happen on a semi-frequent basis in America (or at least regularly enough that a country is known for the amount of school shootings that've happened). "Zero Tolerance" doesn't do jack shit, and stuff like this & other chimp-outs by people who can't get the help they need is just proof of that. But that's probably not gonna change; everything will still be focused on guns and not getting kids like this psychological help. While it's still stupidly easy to get weapons in America, it's most certainly not the reason school shootings happen, and it's confusing as to why that tends to be blamed... more weapons just means a possibly higher body count & number of injuries.
Some US states are bigger than European countries where you're not even allowed to have a butter knife for your toast. I wouldn't doubt looking at a nationwide level can skew interpretation. The thing is, it's not like most of these kids can go out and buy guns at a convenience store or something. They usually either get a parent's poorly stored (read: NOT LOCKED AWAY) firearm or from someone who did just that.

The problem with banning guns is it doesn't solve the root of the problem. Neither does choking out student freedoms. The Zero Tolerance solution to bullying can't even work because teachers aren't hardly allowed to do or say anything because someone's parent might flip the fuck out over some inane shit. As someone who went through the Zero Tolerance shit, they basically just go through the motions on "anti-bullying" and expect the students to handle it themselves because the staff can do fuck all in any practical way. They can't even say a kid is a "bully" without being terrified of the consequences because dearest Billy could NEVER be bad in the eyes of his mommy.

The solution doesn't work and taking everyone's guns away isn't the right way either.

mdrop22

Not For Human Consumption
kiwifarms.net
caleb.png

Not lookin so kawaii anymore. Is it standard for them to shave juvie inmates' heads?

No new info. Well, except some exceptional individuals decided to threaten a few NW Montana schools, so they're closed today. Nice way to get some extra summer. Everyone is freaking out about copycats.

I think it's pretty crazy that he shot one of his best friends (maybe his only real friend) in the head when he tried to stop him. Like damn dude, no hesitation. Otherwise he's such a pussy everyone here immediately assumed it was a tranny.

Graffiti canvas

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think it's pretty crazy that he shot one of his best friends (maybe his only real friend) in the head when he tried to stop him.
It's extra sad cause the kid who died, his dad died on Father's Day of this year. His poor fucking mom just lost her husband AND her son in the same year. That's just tragic.
The level of fucked up this is goes beyond "I was bullied" or "Nobody likes me"

If you're that lonely, picked on and bullied in school, logic says you cling to your friends because they're the only respite you have. Not to mention if that kid WAS his friend, he would have known about his father dying.

This isn't edgy. This is psychopathic.

B

BV 937

kiwifarms.net
It's extra sad cause the kid who died, his dad died on Father's Day of this year. His poor fucking mom just lost her husband AND her son in the same year. That's just tragic.
Man the more I hear about this story the more angry I get. This one edgelord faggot just ruined the lives of many of his peers. Its such a tragic waste of life, he could have just offed himself in the bathroom and nobody would be having this discussion.

Looking through his past social media accounts it seems like he had an obsession with villains. Walter White, the Joker, Mafia characters. He so badly wanted to be a villain that he literally killed his best friend for it. At least the world is safe from his autistic youtube sperging for as long as he is in jail.

Graffiti canvas

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Man the more I hear about this story the more angry I get. This one edgelord faggot just ruined the lives of many of his peers. Its such a tragic waste of life, he could have just offed himself in the bathroom and nobody would be having this discussion.

Looking through his past social media accounts it seems like he had an obsession with villains. Walter White, the Joker, Mafia characters. He so badly wanted to be a villain that he literally killed his best friend for it. At least the world is safe from his autistic youtube sperging for as long as he is in jail.
What's not safe?

His butthole.

He'll probably not have the smarts to keep his edgy mouth shut the first week and end up the block bitch. That butter squash is gonna be passed around for cigarettes and Ramen for the next 20 years. If he wasn't confused about his sexuality before... he sure as hell will be in about 6 months when he reaches his parking spot.

Graffiti canvas

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I apologize for double posting.

New details: The kid he killed wasn't his friend. Was someone who picked on him. Said he did it to "teach everyone a lesson about what happens when you bully others" :

http://www.khq.com/story/36368096/court-docs-accused-freeman-shooter-told-detectives-he-did-it-to-teach-everyone-a-lesson-about-bullying

The teenager accused of shooting and killing a Freeman High School student, and injuring three others, told detectives he did it to "teach everyone a lesson about what happens when you bully others," according to court documents released Thursday morning.

Suspect Caleb Sharpe told detectives he rode the bus to Freeman High School on Wednesday, entered the school from the back side and went up to the second floor. Sharpe then dropped his duffel bag and pulled out an assault rifle. Court documents say he tried to load rounds into it, but the weapon jammed.

As Caleb struggled with the action on the rifle, Sharpe said another student, Sam Strahan, commented to him, "I always knew you were going to shoot up the school," and "You know that is going to get you in trouble."

Documents say Sharpe then dropped the rifle and pulled a handgun out from under his coat and shot Strahan twice.

Caleb told detectives he had been picked on by Strahan before, but did not come to the school specifically to shoot him. Sharpe denied targeting anyone specifically, according to court documents. Documents show Sharpe had previously been in the care of a school counselor for "suicidal ideations."

After shooting Strahan, Sharpe moved down the hall firing at students near the lockers. According to his interview, Sharpe continued firing into the crowd of students, hitting three.

Sharpe says he continued firing until the pistol jammed. Video surveillance reviewed by detectives shows after the gun jammed, Sharpe threw the handgun down and was confronted by a custodian and complied with his commands to get to the ground.

Sharpe was taken into custody.

Sam Strahan was pronounced dead at the scene. The three other victims were taken to Sacred Heart and at last check, they are in satisfactory condition.

Other witnesses interviewed include the bus driver who picked Sharpe up. She says she saw him board with a large athletic style duffel bag, which she considered suspicious because she knew Sharpe didn't participate in school athletics.

One of Sharpe's friends told detectives Sharpe had bragged about owning multiple guns. The friend also said Sharpe makes improvised explosive devices out of various chemicals and white gas.

Sharpe's father told detectives Caleb knew the combination to the large gun safe which was "most likely where the firearms came from."

Sharpe's mother told detectives there was a suicide note written by Caleb inside their house that was written more than a week before the shooting.

Sharpe will be having a court hearing on Thursday to try and determine if he will be tried as an adult.

Fantastic quote:

Other witnesses interviewed include the bus driver who picked Sharpe up. She says she saw him board with a large athletic style duffel bag, which she considered suspicious because she knew Sharpe didn't participate in school athletics.

Confirmed Edgelordy Austisctic Faggot who got picked on and was too special to just deal with it with masturbation, anime and videogames like everyone else.

Last edited:
B

BV 937

kiwifarms.net

New details: The kid he killed wasn't his friend. Was someone who picked on him. Said he did it to "teach everyone a lesson about what happens when you bully others" :

http://www.khq.com/story/36368096/court-docs-accused-freeman-shooter-told-detectives-he-did-it-to-teach-everyone-a-lesson-about-bullying

The teenager accused of shooting and killing a Freeman High School student, and injuring three others, told detectives he did it to "teach everyone a lesson about what happens when you bully others," according to court documents released Thursday morning.

Suspect Caleb Sharpe told detectives he rode the bus to Freeman High School on Wednesday, entered the school from the back side and went up to the second floor. Sharpe then dropped his duffel bag and pulled out an assault rifle. Court documents say he tried to load rounds into it, but the weapon jammed.

As Caleb struggled with the action on the rifle, Sharpe said another student, Sam Strahan, commented to him, "I always knew you were going to shoot up the school," and "You know that is going to get you in trouble."

Documents say Sharpe then dropped the rifle and pulled a handgun out from under his coat and shot Strahan twice.

Caleb told detectives he had been picked on by Strahan before, but did not come to the school specifically to shoot him. Sharpe denied targeting anyone specifically, according to court documents. Documents show Sharpe had previously been in the care of a school counselor for "suicidal ideations."

After shooting Strahan, Sharpe moved down the hall firing at students near the lockers. According to his interview, Sharpe continued firing into the crowd of students, hitting three.

Sharpe says he continued firing until the pistol jammed. Video surveillance reviewed by detectives shows after the gun jammed, Sharpe threw the handgun down and was confronted by a custodian and complied with his commands to get to the ground.

Sharpe was taken into custody.

Sam Strahan was pronounced dead at the scene. The three other victims were taken to Sacred Heart and at last check, they are in satisfactory condition.

One of Sharpe's friends told detectives Sharpe had bragged about owning multiple guns. The friend also said Sharpe makes improvised explosive devices out of various chemicals and white gas.

Sharpe's father told detectives Caleb knew the combination to the large gun safe which was "most likely where the firearms came from."

Sharpe's mother told detectives there was a suicide note written by Caleb inside their house that was written more than a week before the shooting.

Sharpe will be having a court hearing on Thursday to try and determine if he will be tried as an adult.

Fantastic quote:

Confirmed Edgelordy Austisctic Faggot who got picked on who was too special to just deal with it with masturbation, anime and videogames like everyone else.

RIP Sam Strahn. Kid went out like a total badass, calling out the shooter's faggotry one last time.

mdrop22

Not For Human Consumption
kiwifarms.net
If you feel really, really bad and want to do something there is a GoFundMe for his sister and mom. I'm glad to hear his mom has a remaining child because if she didn't, I don't even know how she'd be able to keep it together.

https://www.gofundme.com/emily-sam-strahans-college-fund

Previous Update from when this same GoFundMe was for BOTH children after their dad died:
On Sunday 6/18/17 Scott Strahan tragically passed away. He is survived by his wife, Ami Strahan, his daughter, Emily Strahan, and his son Sam Strahan. In lieu of gifts, we ask that you donate to this college fund. Emily will be a sophomore in the Fall at University of Washington. Sam will be a sophmore in High School at Freeman.
Most recent update:
September 13, 2017
Still grief stricken from the loss of my younger brother earlier this year, now I learned today that my nephew Sam was killed in this shooting at his high school when he tried to intervene to stop the shooter.
Please help me raise money to help support the family during this difficult time.
#FreemanHS
Damn.

EDIT:

You know what's funny about that info? The original story was told to the press by sheriff Ozzie Knezovich. This dude is a grade A asshole (for unrelated reasons). But anyway, his story to the press was his friend approached him (Sam) and told him "No, this isn't the way to do this", blah blah blah some sad shit. Then he gave a long speech about how the media promotes violence (the real point he was trying to get to with his untrue account).

This story makes a lot more sense. I never donate online but this kid Sam is pretty awesome. Good for him for calling out the faggotry one last time.

small last edit: I'm laughing my ass off at how bad this guy was at handling guns. Watch a couple YouTube videos before you pull out your rifle in school idiot. I'm surprised he even hit Sam. Him and Randy Stair are up there for worst shooters in history.

Last edited:

Ruin

#respectskeltins
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Isn't it strange that quite a number of spree killers killed for incredibly bizarre reasons? Randy Stair wanted to become a tranny ghost so he orchestrated a poorly executed shooting. Rodger's manifesto on why he decided to bring forth retribution reads more like a comedy rather than something anyone should take seriously. I agree it is terrible to laugh at the people who died but surely it isn't terrible to laugh at those who decided to embark on a spree killing. In fact, laughing at these nutcases is something I would encourage. It might deter other nutcases from wanting to emulate them.
Elliot Rodgers manifesto is really fucking funny though. I still laugh whenever I think of that part where he describes rolling up in his BMW to a niggo and his blond girlfriend, throwing a latte on them and then speeding home to cry and write in his diary.

LocalFireDept

kiwifarms.net
Also I'd like to take the time to remind you that most of the material passed around in high schools regarding these shooter scenarios usually highlights the fact that one should never ever try to confront the shooter under any circumstances. This is also covered in the safety training of many US retail chains.

Being the shooter's "best friend" does not make one bulletproof and the fact that was even allowed to happen is tragic and shocking. I guess no amount of training can prevent the agency of the individuals in such a situation.

And a friendly reminder to Kiwis out there, in a situation where you are being menaced with a risk to your life, it is much better to do what you can to survive than to try to stop the threat.

76LD910

Non Casual Observer
kiwifarms.net
lolno. ISIS fag through and through, his wife assisted him and they were originally planning to do it at a Disney theme park but decided against it since it was an uncontrollable environment.
Yeah this is worth repeating because apparently a lot of people even on this forum were taken in by the media narrative: There is zero evidence that the "closeted homosexual" angle started as anything more than an attempt by his wife (who is currently on trial for aiding and abetting him in his crime) to shift blame away from from the Muslim community and onto American society at large.

The MSM and the more vocal elements of the LGBT community were sympathetic to this narrative and even some bar goers tried to aid the investigation by claiming they saw him attend the club. But all those claims (including the alleged Grindr accounts) were never corroborated despite the efforts of the FBI and other law enforcement agencies. There are also statements by other people that were close to him (who aren't on trial for assisting him) that contradict this info and paint him as someone who never showed anything but revulsion towards homosexuals.

He was a Muslim who despised disbelievers/sinners and decided to massacre them. There was nothing more to him than the dozens of other's who made the same choice last year.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino