Votes: 34 8.3%
  • Draw Muhammed Day

Votes: 12 2.9%
  • pmurT

Votes: 42 10.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MarvinTheParanoidAndroid

This will all end in tears, I just know it.
kiwifarms.net
Suspect Caleb Sharpe told detectives he rode the bus to Freeman High School on Wednesday, entered the school from the back side and went up to the second floor. Sharpe then dropped his duffel bag and pulled out an assault rifle. Court documents say he tried to load rounds into it, but the weapon jammed.
He was so dumb that he didn't have any of his shit prepped ahead of time and he jammed his rifle by loading it poorly. I bet those four other kids he shot are thanking God that he was this incompetent.

Caleb told detectives he had been picked on by Strahan before, but did not come to the school specifically to shoot him. Sharpe denied targeting anyone specifically, according to court documents. Documents show Sharpe had previously been in the care of a school counselor for "suicidal ideations."
So he had no one specific in mind for his murders, he just wanted a body count wherever he could find it. If for only one reason, no matter how you felt before, this should be the one to lower your opinion of him. He claims he was lashing out for being bullied but wasn't targeting any bullies, he was going to just spray at whoever lined up in his crosshairs because he knew that once bullets exited the muzzle into the wild, he's started the countdown on his murder window. His claims of exacting vigilante justice is worse than a farce, it's a complete lie. What better way to invoke the image of the comic book anti-hero such as the Punisher than to repeat the actions of famous spree killers?

Sharpe says he continued firing until the pistol jammed. Video surveillance reviewed by detectives shows after the gun jammed, Sharpe threw the handgun down and was confronted by a custodian and complied with his commands to get to the ground.

Sharpe was taken into custody.
Beautiful, the only reason why he didn't blow his own brains out was because both his guns were fucked. Neither gun restrictions nor gun abundance were responsible for saving those kids, they were saved by the firearms being defective!

MarvinTheParanoidAndroid

This will all end in tears, I just know it.
kiwifarms.net
The guns aren't the only thing that's defective.
heyoooooooo #FuckCaleb
What idiot loads their gun on the scene of a crime? That's like a bank robber putting on his ski mask after he entered the bank. An uneducated WW2 Jewish kid with a janky STEN gun made from lead piping would've killed more people by accident, followed by a "Did I do thaaaaat?"
Caleb Sharpe Separated at Birth 2.png

Last edited:

DragoonSierra

kiwifarms.net
I think both sides have points when it comes to gun violence.

The level of fucked up this is goes beyond "I was bullied" or "Nobody likes me"

If you're that lonely, picked on and bullied in school, logic says you cling to your friends because they're the only respite you have. Not to mention if that kid WAS his friend, he would have known about his father dying.

This isn't edgy. This is psychopathic.
Oh hes gonna get bullied even more in prison.

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have a low opinion on people who laugh at the recently innocent dead only to get angrily offended when their sensibilities are confronted. At worst, the coping excuse is just a cynical cop-out because they don't wanna feel guilty about taking genuine pleasure in somebody dying. At best, it's gymnastic doublethink because they can't handle the reality that it makes them deplorable. I've never seen a family member or a friend to a dead guy laugh about their recent demise, but I've seen plenty of anonymous nobodies flood memorial pages to mock the family and post photos of the bloodied corpse.

Maybe you are right about it being sardonic laughter. It's alien to me seeing as how I've never had it happen, nor have I ever seen it in action. I'm curious to see if someone can prove me wrong.
I think they're just in shock. Like in this video:
More girls smiling about the shooting. This girl even says she laughed at the injured / shot and bodies.
http://www.krem.com/news/local/student-describes-witnessing-deadly-shooting-at-freeman-high-school/474554745
View attachment 279638
The girl looks like she's grinning at the same time she's about to burst into tears.

• Agree
Reactions: cuddle striker

panko

kiwifarms.net
upload_2017-9-15_14-18-9.png

Here's the Janitor that made the little faggot get on his knees after shooting innocent classmates because he fetishized The Punisher. They finally released more information on this guy.
http://www.khq.com/story/36362669/courageous-custodian-helps-bring-freeman-shooting-to-an-end

The Spokane County Sheriff's Office told us about a man who stopped the shooting spree. Our partners at the Spokesman-Review that person is Freeman High School custodian Joe Bowen.

The Sheriff's Office says Bowen confronted the gunman and ordered him to stop firing and surrender his weapon. The gunman did pause long enough for a school resource officer to take him into custody.

According to Bowen's Facebook page, he started working at Freeman in 2015, and has a wife and children. He put all that on the line Wednesday to protect the students of Freeman High School.
I remember reading it wasn't that courageous. Dipshit's guns jammed because he's fag wristed and couldn't even kill people right. And then the custodian was like "Seriously dude? Get on your knees and surrender now." Not even having to fight him at all. All the kid could have done at that point was scream REEEEEEEEE.

Bunny Tracks

Addicted to a certain kind of sadness
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 280597

Here's the Janitor that made the little faggot get on his knees after shooting innocent classmates because he fetishized The Punisher. They finally released more information on this guy.
http://www.khq.com/story/36362669/courageous-custodian-helps-bring-freeman-shooting-to-an-end

I remember reading it wasn't that courageous. Dipshit's guns jammed because he's fag wristed and couldn't even kill people right. And then the custodian was like "Seriously dude? Get on your knees and surrender now." Not even having to fight him at all. All the kid could have done at that point was scream REEEEEEEEE.
So the faggot didn't even try to fight back? C'mon man.

• Feels
Reactions: panko

Trilby

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The janitor would have just sprayed his eyes with some windex and beat the fuck out of him with a mop handle. Or just socked him in the nose until he fell down. Either way.
Thank goodness they had a janitor who knew what to do. They were always breaking up fights at my school before they had to bring in the cops to take over that role.

Warden Cross

Overdramatic
kiwifarms.net
There was a bit of discussion in this thread about people laughing at the traumatic events/sights, and I just wanted to throw in my (late) two cents.
I can only describe it the way I've experienced it, but laughing at something traumatic that you're personally witnessing is almost an involuntary sensation. It just happens without thought, without humor. It's not laughter out of pleasure or actually thinking what you're seeing is funny, it's just a bizarre physical reaction that's difficult to stop even if you're acutely aware of how inappropriate it must seem. It barely even feels like real laughter, physically. Smiling is also a strange nervous reaction; I don't know the psychology behind it, but smiling out of fear makes the muscles involved feel strained and tight, as opposed to a natural happy smile. Again, nearly impossible to stop even if you know how awful it must look.
It's an extreme form of nervous laughter, basically. "Laughter" out of tension, not enjoyment.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino