Shoplifting Tumblrinas -

APerson

Official Lolcattle Abductor
kiwifarms.net
Looking through tumblr tags for shoplifting, there's a lot of stuff to laugh at.
There are the morons who post their loads on a public website that anyone can see. (Usually with pictures!)
Usually, they post a per-lift total, and some post their totals.
[GALLERY=media, 204]Per lift by APerson posted Apr 22, 2015 at 3:16 PM[/GALLERY]
[GALLERY=media, 205]Total saved by APerson posted Apr 22, 2015 at 3:16 PM[/GALLERY]
Worse than that are those who are "just roleplaying". Why on earth would you role-play being a criminal, and how do you "role-play" stealing hundreds of dollars worth of stuff you don't need?
I also love everyone who feels the need to give advice.
Did you know that some people will willingly confess to criminal activity?

Last edited:

APerson

Official Lolcattle Abductor
kiwifarms.net
I'm surprised they haven't been torn a new one by sjws. These are the definition of spoiled white girls right here. It's not like they have to shoplift to survive on a really shitty income or they got kicked out and have lots of mouths to feed. They need to, dare I say it, check their privilege.
Some do. I particularly love this one (Because only whites do it, duh.)

wardrobeϟmalfunction

kiwifarms.net
I'm surprised they haven't been torn a new one by sjws. These are the definition of spoiled white girls right here. It's not like they have to shoplift to survive on a really shitty income or they got kicked out and have lots of mouths to feed. They need to, dare I say it, check their privilege.
Some of them seem to believe they're fighting capitalism and/or The Patriarchy, so there's definitely some crossover between lifters and SJW. I mean, look at all this shit: http://f-ando.tumblr.com/

Fucking seriously?

melty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Could the police even really do anything about it just from them posting pictures online? I think they have to catch you in the act unless you are an actual shoplifting ring (which they are not) hitting stores and running off with thousands in one go.
Stealing the lobsters is funny, I've heard of people doing that and in one case I think the lobster pinched some guy's junk. I do think it would be kind of funny to make a troll blog that just posts pictures of increasingly ridiculous "steals" like ironing boards and potted plants when it's really just stuff I bought.

Megahertz

Like a damn fiddle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
... and this is how you know today's parents have utterly failed.
I'm aware some of it is more nature than nurture, but I think there's also some awful parenting at play here. A lot of it, in fact.
*sigh* What happened to respecting the property of others? So sad.
Its not like people never committed crimes or shoplifted before today, though. The internet and media just make it more obvious that its happening.

Mourning Dove

Zenaida macroura
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So this shoplifting will just make things harder for everyone else, who, you know, just want to provide stuff for sale to consumers or conveniently buy stuff from a store.

Retailers will be more likely to treat innocent customers like criminals when they shop, because they don't want to be stolen from and lose money.

Customers will have to pay higher prices on goods that have to make up from the losses from the stolen goods.

If you really want to fight capitalism, maybe downsize your life and become less materialistic so you don't have to constantly demand stuff from the big-ass corporations??

Good job, idiots. Keep up the good work.

harvey dirdban

Nothing Positively Contributional
kiwifarms.net
Some of them seem to believe they're fighting capitalism and/or The Patriarchy, so there's definitely some crossover between lifters and SJW. I mean, look at all this shit: http://f-ando.tumblr.com/

Fucking seriously?
I'm here, I'm queer, I'm a small business owner and I won't hesitate to call the cops on your spoiled white ass. No mercy.

Lurkingjay

so divine
kiwifarms.net
Pretty sure the "roleplaying" thing is as legit as the SWIM acronym (Someone Who Is Not Me) in drug-related web fora.
That would honestly be less sad than people actually "roleplaying" by posting pictures of the things they'd just bought and claiming they shoplifted them. I agree with @meltychocolate in that, if you felt some kind of weird impulse to do that, you might as well post increasingly absurd products (a giant Costco pack of toilet paper, some 2x4s, a van) with appropriately outlandish stories of how you totes lifted them, mang!

Alternately, you could just play any number of crime-based videogames, but what fun is that?

ChuckSlaughter

You mean I got about 200 bitcoins
kiwifarms.net
Stealing the lobsters is funny, I've heard of people doing that and in one case I think the lobster pinched some guy's junk. I do think it would be kind of funny to make a troll blog that just posts pictures of increasingly ridiculous "steals" like ironing boards and potted plants when it's really just stuff I bought.
I think the lobsters is hilarious too. They'll fucking applaud you for stealing fake rocks and 17 ironing boards.. have you seen the dumb shit they steal? You should start with worthless shit and then little by little start getting into shit that's really offensive like wheelchairs and puppies. Once you're noticed start posting an animal every day and get and evasive once people start wondering where all the cats and puppies and hamsters are actually going. Also sassy hashtags #FUCKTHEHATERS #DOGSNEEDFREEDOMTOO #MUCHSTOLEN #MYNEBULIZERNOWBITCH #IGOTUWHEELZ

Did you know that some people will willingly confess to criminal activity?
Worse than that are those who are "just roleplaying". Why on earth would you role-play being a criminal, and how do you "role-play" stealing hundreds of dollars worth of stuff you don't need?
That reminds me of the drug sites where you're trying to figure out how ok it is for you to have a few vicodin with your beer and everyone is typing "SWIM" or "Someone Who Isn't Me" or "My Pet Hampster" like it's going to save the board or poster from getting busted. Even the mods will be like "NOO YOU DIDN'T SAY SWIM!" they're almost as bad as hellblazer.

And then you realize you shouldn't be getting medical advice from retarded junkies on the internet.
stuff you don't need?
This is the other thing that strikes me, they're stealing shit with very limited actual value, sure it's priced at $50 but a lots of this shit is the stuff they will shred or firesale to ROSS if it doesn't sell (ROSS shoplifting is another baffler).... but then a lot of it is shit they don't need anyhow.. it's like the shit you buy when pleasure shopping and then don't use until it's tossed.. or the shit compulsive shoppers get.

Lol idiot you didn't save 1,500 dollars just because you stole what would have cost 1,500.

nonnewtonian

Straight Outta Vellie
kiwifarms.net

Fucking seriously?
Didn't you know? The Bolshevik Revolution was just a bunch of people stealing shit from Sephora.
These people piss me off for a lot of reasons, but one of the big ones is how they try to paint themselves as noble do-gooders, as if stealing random things you don't want or need is laudable. If they admitted to being spoiled brats who think they're above the rules... Well they'd still be awful but at least they'd be a little less pretentious.
Edited to remove double quote

Surtur

Destroyer of the Universe.
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
That would honestly be less sad than people actually "roleplaying" by posting pictures of the things they'd just bought and claiming they shoplifted them. I agree with @meltychocolate in that, if you felt some kind of weird impulse to do that, you might as well post increasingly absurd products (a giant Costco pack of toilet paper, some 2x4s, a van) with appropriately outlandish stories of how you totes lifted them, mang!

Alternately, you could just play any number of crime-based videogames, but what fun is that?
Fun fact, I once took one of those poles they put in front of entrances and shit to keep cars from driving in. It was at my High School, when I was in the 9th grade. It was loose, so I yanked it out, threw it over my shoulder and walked with it that way a mile and a half to my house. I don't know why I did it.