ShortRound, Believe Bulma, Twitter tards, gay ops autism -

beardium

kiwifarms.net
Shortround tearing down @believebulma and yellowflash2.com either out of shame or fear he might catch a lawsuit. Headsup to anyone who might have bought his patches, how do you think he got YellowFlash's address for his gayops?
Stop being dumb. People already know shortround ain't believebulma.

Reactions: Randomguy

abeltbuckle

kiwifarms.net
Stop being dumb. People already know shortround ain't believebulma.

Believebulma patches are from the same manufacture and you have to doubt Monica had friends who were making patches beforehand. Shortround has thrown up vanity sites on whim before, its just another day. That and the assertions he made in discord he made deals with believebulma artists for stealing some of his art and has some sort of profit share deal aren't very credible.
He started to reel it back in when Nick said registering a domain under someone else's name so they would catch the flak could be actionable in court.

Last edited:

beardium

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 743210
Believebulma patches are from the same manufacture and you have to doubt Monica had friends who were making patches beforehand. Shortround has thrown up vanity sites on whim before, its just another day. That and the assertions he made in discord he made deals with believebulma artists for stealing some of his art and has some sort of profit share deal aren't very credible.
He started to reel it back in when Nick said registering a domain under someone else's name so they would catch the flak could be actionable in court.
Just go look up at his account kiwifarms. @ShortRound

But to repeat it once more Shortround ain't BelieveBulma stop being dumb.

abeltbuckle

kiwifarms.net
The "time for some gay ops" message? I think that could've meant @ShortRound was going to try to get Believe Bulma shut down for unauthorized use of the Bulma name/image, which belongs to Toei Animation.
Nah, the bit where he said he was going to start a twitter war with his accounts.

Just the fact BelieveBulma would be making patches should be enough for anyone with half a brain to figure out. The things we do to catch our internet hero's attention.

Seems very invested in a hypothetical scenario

Attachments

Last edited:

Nontransferable

kiwifarms.net
Has Yellow Flash posted any pictures of the phone he allegedly received?
How about the package and the tracking number?

If Believe Bulma is a gay op, then that casts some doubt as to whether a phone was actually mailed or whether the two of them just pretended one was in their DMs. I sincerely hope that Yellow Flash wasn't stupid enough to participate.

king of pickles

kiwifarms.net
Never a dull moment. So many different things to follow in this mess.
View attachment 743289
▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█▌
██████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███▌▀▀██▀▀
████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█▌
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████

The unemployed white trash who lives on daddie's money is the right person to call people morons.

Last edited:

Immortal Technique

©™
kiwifarms.net
The "time for some gay ops" message? I think that could've meant @ShortRound was going to try to get Believe Bulma shut down for unauthorized use of the Bulma name/image, which belongs to Toei Animation.
Like someone else mentioned, the "I'm going start a Twitter war between my accounts" discord (then it happens) and people seem to forget that Soye's 10 patch purchase is a screenshot confirmation from "BelieveBulma" seller's side. Which I assume came from the same discord (as it was posted here by the same person that posted the other discord.

Additionally, the patch mock ups on Twitter were exactly the same between accounts; "BelieveBulma" took a screenshot of us 1st talking about "her" in less than ~20 minutes of it being posted.

I'm not sure why people think, "Surely a person wouldn't do gayops, they have a KF account! Such a thing wouldn't ever happen."

The more riled up people get the more people buy stuff. Ever notice how Short is mainly here to schill? How long before we see YF merch being peddled?

abeltbuckle

kiwifarms.net
Like someone else mentioned, the "I'm going start a Twitter war between my accounts" discord (then it happens) and people seem to forget that Soye's 10 patch purchase is a screenshot confirmation from "BelieveBulma" seller's side. Which I assume came from the same discord (as it was posted here by the same person that posted the other discord.

Additionally, the patch mock ups on Twitter were exactly the same between accounts; "BelieveBulma" took a screenshot of us 1st talking about "her" in less than ~20 minutes of it being posted.

I'm not sure why people think, "Surely a person wouldn't do gayops, they have a KF account! Such a thing wouldn't ever happen."

The more riled up people get the more people buy stuff. Ever notice how Short is mainly here to schill? How long before we see YF merch being peddled?
He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster. And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee.

Least Concern

Pretend I have a waifu avatar like everyone else
kiwifarms.net
For what it's worth, I'm now in Nick's Discord too, and as of yesterday, ShortRound was behaving as if he were not BelieveBulma in there. Haven't lurked in there much today, so not sure if he's changed his tune.

Either way, it's weird.

Hallstein995

kiwifarms.net

abeltbuckle

kiwifarms.net
For what it's worth, I'm now in Nick's Discord too, and as of yesterday, ShortRound was behaving as if he were not BelieveBulma in there. Haven't lurked in there much today, so not sure if he's changed his tune.

Either way, it's weird.

Once he realized he didnt have Nick's endorsement everything started coming down. Not like you'd be looking up legal statutes as innocent man, comeon.

king of pickles

kiwifarms.net
Most of us were quite aware of certain activities we just preferred not to mention them because we liked certain people to burn their money and because some of those certain people read these pages. And because it helped sabotage their efforts at gayops.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino