World Shots fired in Brazil, two teenagers kill 6 in school, including principal - Obligatory poll inside

Who did it?

• Incels

Votes: 41 27.9%
  • Muslins

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • Bolsonaro supporters

Votes: 8 5.4%
  • Trump supporters

Votes: 18 12.2%
  • Drug dealers

Votes: 28 19.0%
  • Christian fundies

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Just a crazy nihilist

Votes: 44 29.9%

• Total voters

ElAbominacion

Somewhere in the Swamps south of the Mexico border
kiwifarms.net
I think I got the star-crossed lovers' profile.

Henrique Luiz de Castro: this isn't the guy. I think they memoryholed his profile and I couldn't get it in time. Have a picture of it instead:

Guilherme Taucci:

Yeah, this has Sandy Hook overtures all over it.

More news.

Last edited:

Luigi

kiwifarms.net
They look like incels tbh. But I doubt it won't be used as ammunition against Bolsonaro, and they won't even wait until the bodies are cold for it.

SuperDeeDuper

it's a show stoppin' Zany kind of popcorn!
kiwifarms.net
so it was lunch time in the favela or something? 'shooting in brazil,' how is this newsworthy?

JosephTX

Tex. Penal Code § 9.42(b) (1994) Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
American Imperialism has forced their love of violence onto the peaceful nation of Brazil
Law abiding Brazilians have only had American style gun laws (aka a permit to even possess a firearm finally being available to an average citizen) for only TWO MONTHS, and look at all these poor innocent childrens dead due to the NRA exporting their propaganda, this is literally NRA international terrorism endorsed by drumpf.

Reactions: frozenrunner
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino