World Shots fired in Brazil, two teenagers kill 6 in school, including principal - Obligatory poll inside

Who did it?

• Incels

Votes: 41 27.9%
  • Muslins

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • Bolsonaro supporters

Votes: 8 5.4%
  • Trump supporters

Votes: 18 12.2%
  • Drug dealers

Votes: 28 19.0%
  • Christian fundies

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Just a crazy nihilist

Votes: 44 29.9%

• Total voters

ElAbominacion

Somewhere in the Swamps south of the Mexico border
kiwifarms.net
They were posters of Dogolachan, the creator of which is documented in Internationale Clique's posting of Dogolachan. Any help in tracking down its new deepweb address to send to the Brazilian federal authorities is appreciated.

Sparky Lurker

kiwifarms.net
Virgin Dogolachan BR announced shooting - 2 Shooters, 8 kill count, killed kids and the principal in one school, had to kill themselves in shame.
Chad 8chan NZ announced shooting - 1 shooter, 40 kill count, killed muslims in two different mosques , streamed the action.

Get bent third-world incel faggots.
I hope they are glad their pathetic attempt to get attention on the media are already overshadowed even on the brazilian one by now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dork Of Ages

Count groudon

Saltier than Njord's left testicle
kiwifarms.net
The left is already blaming Bolsonaro for wathever reason.

Also, a reminder: we have extremely strict gun control laws here, and no way in hell a poor and honest dumbuck can get a gun. These boys were at least from high middle-class background. Typical edgy spoiled brats.
Also they didn’t really use many guns. Apparently they mostly had stereotypical edgy mall ninja shit like Molotov’s, a hatchet, and a compound bow.

From their arsenal, I’d say they were faggy little Xbox Niños who thought the tacticool shit they saw in games would be totally effective in helping them carry out their anger at society

Reactions: Dork Of Ages

Sun Shihong

Samara Morgan is my roommate.
kiwifarms.net
And as usual, people still think we BR don't have enough gun control to prevent this, journalists claim that violent videogames influenced on this, things that I've seen for a long time.

The biggest surprise here is that BR Journos finally laid their eyes on the ridiculously hilarious channer culture of this shithole of a country.

Leftists are blaming Bolsonaro for this incident, but are they going to blame the Laborers' party for the Realengo shooting?

Particle Bored

I am made out of toothpicks and glue
kiwifarms.net
Two adolescents encapsulated 6 people inside the State School Raul Brasil, of Suzano (SP), and committed suicide next, being a police officer. Five of the rescues were students, another was from the school.
The real victims are the English and Portuguese languages, and the killer is still at large, last seen wearing IRA paraphernalia.

Reactions: frozenrunner
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino