Shoudaku Con - Shane Holmberg's consent con has been cancelled

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Nontransferable

kiwifarms.net

theworstkindofeurofag

kiwifarms.net
Shane alleges that Jinnie went to his wife to complain.

View attachment 1089739

We're still waiting on the full document of Jinnie alleged hijacking a con's PR account, but this e-mail has been shared.

View attachment 1089735
How long until Jinnie buckles under the pressure and kills herself?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Dean Pentel

MadPanda

Pay up gay boys
kiwifarms.net
On the one hand, I like seeing Manjawlo failing at life so I hope Jinnie BTFOs her.

On the other hand, Jinnie seems like a trashcan, and the ensuing meltdown if Manjawlo is in fact right would be astonishing.

Either option works for me.
This is like watching 2 very unlikeable people fight in the parking lot. You do not wanna call the cops and you hope they both pummel each other, even though one of them will eventually prevail. What is even better is that they probably have people telling them that this infighting is amusing the farms and that they need to stop, but both are in too deep to bring this in private with some dignity because they want to destroy each others public image.

Garm

kiwifarms.net
How long until Jinnie buckles under the pressure and kills herself?
Although that would be a fantastic end I doubt she is going to go that far. I'm sure we'll get something of "I made mistakes and I apologize."

I'm guessing that people in the convention industry are used to the moral grey area that the industry operates under.

This is like watching 2 very unlikeable people fight in the parking lot. You do not wanna call the cops and you hope they both pummel each other, even though one of them will eventually prevail. What is even better is that they probably have people telling them that this infighting is amusing the farms and that they need to stop, but both are in too deep to bring this in private with some dignity because they want to destroy each others public image.
SJW types worship at the alter of power. If you can get a celebrity or company to bend the knee then you are a saint in the church of woke.

Problem for Manjaw is that this isn't the same environment as last year. Ricky Gervais and J.K. Rowling didn't bend. Louis C.K. has started touring again. Vic is still getting conventions and they haven't cancelled him in a while. So whatever cancel culture does, it is at best temporary.

And people want results. That is the only way she can keep her power.

So no, Manjaw won't take it private because public pressure is the only way to force Jinnie out. But no one really cares about Jinnie. So Manjaw is making a big show of attacking an ally for things that are long since buried.

Crazedking

kiwifarms.net
She was famous for being "woke" until a woman was fired for saying "men can't be women." Rowling came out defending the woman and people howled. Rowling simply didn't respond.

She refused to apologize. She didn't get cancelled.
Some people are woke, some woker than other. There is no way but up and so they must climb up on the totem pole of oppression less they fall and hurt themselves.

Seeing the alphabet special people wage war vs TERFs is so funny.

Nontransferable

kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

HighwayStar

kiwifarms.net

Garm

kiwifarms.net
You’re still doing dumb things, still making poor decisions and still supporting the wrong people. And you have no one to blame but yourself for that. You pissed your own bed, now sleep in it, you dumb fuck.
These things have to happen though. Enough damage has to be done to the anime community that enough people will say "fuck it" and leave. Or demand that Monica and Jamie take control of their followers and allies.

ISWV just has to sit back and let KickVic get tangled up in barbed wire.

Nontransferable

kiwifarms.net
Leah Clark is a former client of Jinnie's and she doesn't get why Shane is calling her out over some old Facebook posts. He says that if it were up to him, Lynn would stop bringing stuff up.

Lynn rants at Leah Clark. She got so mad she made a bunch of typos and deleted those tweets.

Random He/They Kick Vic VA CiaranStrange rips into Lynn for inviting Vic to ACen. Says that those on the attack do NOT have clean hands.

CiaranStrange to Shane: "I know you like LJ, but she's pushing you down a bad path, and I hope you see it soon."

Last edited:

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
Leah Clark is a former client of Jinnie's and she doesn't get why Shane is calling her out over some old Facebook posts. He says that if it were up to him, Lynn would stop bringing stuff up.

Lynn rants at Leah Clark

Random He/They Kick Vic VA rips into Lynn for inviting Vic to ACen. Says that those on the attack do NOT have clean hands.

"I know you like LJ, but she's pushing you down a bad path, and I hope you see it soon."
So Shane is now going after cosplayers I see, and trans too (Ciarán Strange is trans that is). Shane should feel ashamed, but he wont. Is he transphobic?

I should mention that Strange also does music

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: P5Fever

Bender

I bend stuff, usually the truth.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

In Heaven

In Heaven, everything is fine...
kiwifarms.net

Lynn rants at Leah Clark. She got so mad she made a bunch of typos and deleted those tweets.

Random He/They Kick Vic VA CiaranStrange rips into Lynn for inviting Vic to ACen. Says that those on the attack do NOT have clean hands.

CiaranStrange to Shane: "I know you like LJ, but she's pushing you down a bad path, and I hope you see it soon."
Haha, so they're accusing KickVic VAs who don't agree with them 100% of being Vicstans?

This is comedy gold. And they can't complain about it either, because this is what they wanted.

Tags
None