Shoudaku Con - Shane Holmberg's consent con has been cancelled

FluffyTet

A friggin' weeb.
kiwifarms.net
So they are attacking VAs now? good tactic if you want to have people like them at your con..
these folks ain't smart. They're desperate to find anything to help them on this suit that they're burning every bridge they have ever had on the way.

Dumb Bitch Smoothie

Any time now, faggots.
kiwifarms.net
This is by far the most entertaining thing to happen for months, it's made even better by @Shane_Yes_That_One swinging by to get blasted while failing to do damage control.
Imagine getting called out by a voice actor, who talks to other voice actors, about not paying up.
That bodes well for Consent Con.

I don't think those voice actors consented to being a part of a poorly executed grift.

AStupidMonkey

srsly, wtf is dis shit?
kiwifarms.net
Kiba Walker IMDB.

This seems like a good fit for this convention.

Anyway, what exactly does Manjaw expect Jinnie to do? Roll over and give up a career? Why? No one would know who the fuck she is and whether she worked on a convention if none of this happened.
I don't normally knock on new VAs, since everyone starts as "random guy #7" in the beginning. But come on:

View attachment 1086419

I guess at the end of the day a paycheck's a paycheck, but I rather my money didn't smell like old leather and shoe polish.
"Can you sign this?"
"Sure, who do I make it out to?"
"Oh, you don't work for the convention? We just need someone to sign for this delivery."
"... ... I'll give you a discount?"
Imagine unironically trying to cancel somebody over... (pause for laughter) $80.

There really is no bridge too far for these absolute jizz-moppers.

Anybody have a snickers? I bet we can get someone canceled for a snickers.

TexOffender

Whatever happens, happens
kiwifarms.net
Shane alleges that Jinnie went to his wife to complain.

View attachment 1089739

We're still waiting on the full document of Jinnie alleged hijacking a con's PR account, but this e-mail has been shared.

View attachment 1089735
Yo manjaw, how's the job hunt going? lmao

How these people are just barely finding out this idiot is screwed in the head shows how dense they are.

MadPanda

Pay up gay boys
kiwifarms.net
Yo manjaw, how's the job hunt going? lmao

How these people are just barely finding out this idiot is screwed in the head shows how dense they are.
Some knew and just hoped they could use it against the ISWV crowd only, but you cannot control deranged insanity.Instead of treating her statements and ramblings as insane and laughing/ignoring it, they are trying to explain away why they were with her, but now cant really be, but cant come right out and say it.

they validated her bullshit and now they get to pay

Immortal Technique

©™
kiwifarms.net
Jinnie made this statement a few hours ago

View attachment 1091462

Oo0o0o0o......boooo hoooooo hoooooo. This chink is now crying about the same tactics she used vs. Vic; used against her. No evidence. No nothing and still getting put on the cross. Tell us Jinnie, does it suck? Don't worry, all the lies about you will now be persevered on the internet--just liked you wanted for others. You justify the interment camps; you're an embarrassment to any asians.

Nontransferable

kiwifarms.net
Oo0o0o0o......boooo hoooooo hoooooo. This chink is now crying about the same tactics she used vs. Vic; used against her. No evidence. No nothing and still getting put on the cross. Tell us Jinnie, does it suck? Don't worry, all the lies about you will now be persevered on the internet--just liked you wanted for others. You justify the interment camps; you're an embarrassment to any asians.
1578645039736.png

1578645102835.png

TexOffender

Whatever happens, happens
kiwifarms.net

Attachments

OneHandClapping

not like this
kiwifarms.net
I'm a bit curious about Steven Godbrey. I didn't know his name until now, but he's a regular guest handler at SacAnime, which I regularly go to.

Wonder how he feels about Vic.

He's seen here replying to Toye
https://twitter.com/StevenGodbey/status/1166056906969866240?s=20
1578647751958.png

Other than that, nothing jumped out to me, especially on important dates like the TCPA hearing, the TCPA ruling, etc.

Garm

kiwifarms.net
Leah Clark is a former client of Jinnie's and she doesn't get why Shane is calling her out over some old Facebook posts. He says that if it were up to him, Lynn would stop bringing stuff up.

Lynn rants at Leah Clark. She got so mad she made a bunch of typos and deleted those tweets.

Random He/They Kick Vic VA CiaranStrange rips into Lynn for inviting Vic to ACen. Says that those on the attack do NOT have clean hands.

CiaranStrange to Shane: "I know you like LJ, but she's pushing you down a bad path, and I hope you see it soon."
Shane needs to stop referring to himself in the third person.

Nontransferable

kiwifarms.net
After Jinnie was let go from Pacific Media Expo in August of 2010, they were apparently consulting with a lawyer in October, who suggested sending her a nastygram to turn over info and other assets. They were quoted a retainer fee of $825, so if this dispute was over a matter of $80, they might not have gone through with it.

4fc0aaa059d0505f09775b4f6ac3c7c15861dc1a.png

0f6793f72eabbcb9b92863cd39d0a0822b5e5164.png

Leah Clark responded to Lynn. She sent her a wall of text and deleted most of it.

Shane shared DMs with Jinnie about Chris Slatosch.
1578705751484.png

Last edited:

Garm

kiwifarms.net
After Jinnie was let go from Pacific Media Expo in August of 2010, they were apparently consulting with a lawyer in October, who suggested sending her a nastygram to turn over info and other assets. They were quoted a retainer fee of $825, so if this dispute was over a matter of $80, they might not have gone through with it.

View attachment 1093076

View attachment 1093077

Leah Clark responded to Lynn. She sent her a wall of text and deleted most of it.

View attachment 1093119
"The industry still has problems in the dark. But I can't provide any reciepts for any of the shit I say.🤐" -Shane Holmberg

AStupidMonkey

srsly, wtf is dis shit?
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1093119
I wouldn't take those at face-value as Jinnie's DM's. Smells like one of those kid-school lies KV is famous for. "Tee hee, I never SAID it was her! Someone just assumed it!"

So either Shane is trying to cover his ass, or using someone else's out-of-context DM's to throw Jinnie under the bus.

Neither would surprise me.

Reactions: Dean Pentel

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Imagine getting called out by a voice actor, who talks to other voice actors, about not paying up.
That bodes well for Consent Con.

I don't think those voice actors consented to being a part of a poorly executed grift.
Just calling something "Consent Con" is fucking creepy as hell. It sounds like something a rapist would do.

Tags
None