View attachment 1093431
"IT'S NOT CANCELED, IT'S NOT CANCELED!" *slowly shrinks into corncob*

Grift harder, cock-gobbler.

Monkey Prick

GET OUTTA MY WAY
kiwifarms.net
Consent con has been cancelled.

View attachment 1093431
I guess @Shane_Yes_That_One figured out you can't pay guests in shoes and twitter ass pats. We knew this convention was DOA and it only got worse for Shane when he sided with manjaw in her psycho crusade.

GenericReviewerDraco

Furious Fluffy Anna
kiwifarms.net

Monkey Prick

GET OUTTA MY WAY
kiwifarms.net
Disappointing. This thread was highly enjoyable.
It'll stick around until @Shane_Yes_That_One officially buries this con, but I'd also like it to be repurposed for manjaw and Shane's failed crusade against the convention scene. I guess I'll have to keep hopping into their threads for my gay ops and failed twitter brigading fix instead.

I'm shocked that he hasn't graced us with his presence yet.

Garm

kiwifarms.net
Consent con has been cancelled.

View attachment 1093431
Shane! Nooooo! You were winning! You were owning the convention industry! You were the Charlie Sheen of the con scene! Winningest! Damn you! You blew it up! Damn you all to hell!

Ah... Good times. And no one was surprised by this turn of events.

LawTwitter is Dumb

kiwifarms.net
Shane! Nooooo! You were winning! You were owning the convention industry! You were the Charlie Sheen of the con scene! Winningest! Damn you! You blew it up! Damn you all to hell!

But he "has connections" and is "known" by everyone and can also cancel and stop anyone from attending all cons across the world!!!

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

What an absolute loser. No wonder this groomer has nothing to do but troll his own thread on Kiwi Farms.

blackbat4

Tard Wrangler
kiwifarms.net
I have zero sympathy for Jinnie. She wrote that awful article about Vic. She kicked the anime Matsuri organizers out of the werunanimecons FB group after they stuck up for him. She says awful things to people online.

And the best part, all the flak she is getting is from the side she was so desperately trying to appease.

Pure schadenfreude

MadPanda

Pay up gay boys
kiwifarms.net
If she truly felt this way, she would be reflecting on trying to slander vic and realize what is being done to him. If she really is feeling this, she could easily withdraw her affidavit. I mean sure it is not really a damaging one, but it would be a power move she could make on Ron and the others.

I have zero sympathy for Jinnie. She wrote that awful article about Vic. She kicked the anime Matsuri organizers out of the werunanimecons FB group after they stuck up for him. She says awful things to people online.

And the best part, all the flak she is getting is from the side she was so desperately trying to appease.

Pure schadenfreude
Agreed. If she really feels how she is saying she feels, she would realize what vic has gone through and that she was part of the problem. She could just as easily withdraw her statement and gtfo of all this. Then again I get the interesting feeling that if Appeals actually goes through, affidavits of rons and monicas are gonna suddenly be withdrawn. Would be less genuine though for her to wait. Right now she could potentially salvage something with some of the more forgiving ISWV crowd.

Now why am I focusing on the affidavit? Well it is not a damaging thing really, but because it is a symbolic thing. She is participating in trying to slander a man to an early grave, and now she is sitting here crying about people harassing her and slandering her. She cannot have her cake and eat it too. Until then I dedicate this song to her situation:

Last edited:

Garm

kiwifarms.net
I thought it was a spite con against A-Kon. Apparently nobody thought this was something worth showing up for.
It was a spite convention in general. Shane believed that it was the time for a new era in the anime industry. He wanted to provide an alternative to the Anime Matsuri's while showing Akon that he was right.

He took on the world and got smacked down.

Tags
None