Should Big Al's board be collapsed to a single thread? -

Merge all Al threads together?

• Yes, she's fat and lazy. Most of her haters have moved over to Chantal anyways.

Votes: 573 80.3%
  • No, she's worth having a board for.

Votes: 141 19.7%

• Total voters

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Amberlynn has decided not to do anything ever again and is too fat and retarded to even be worth hate watching. Meanwhile, Chantal has started smoking meth for the amusement of all.

If we collapse her board, all threads are merged and reunified to a single thread, which will promptly be placed into Death Fats.

Discuss.

Lame Entropy

Cyberbullying should be a federal offense
kiwifarms.net
I don't think Amberlynn has anything new to show us. She's inactive and socially isolated which sucks because a lot of the luls we used to get from her came from her interactions with others. All she can do at this point are dainty Mukbangs and hauls, shit we've seen hundreds of times. The only maybe interesting thing left that can happen is the wedding that won't happen and a health disaster but the bitch even managed to make cancer boring. Oh, and a laygzz reveal.

Virginlynn is Dead, Long Live Chadtal.

Bloitzhole

OH RUSTY ANCHOR
kiwifarms.net
Do you have access to any stats regarding posts per day or similar measures that would give you an idea regarding the activity of that section over time? The AR section has accumulated 163K posts - the entire death fat sub-forum only has 25% more (200k).
I feel like this decision ought to be somewhat based on the level of the users' activity, rather than the cow's. If the AR section's activity has declined in sync with hers, then turning it into a thread is feasible. If activity has stayed comparatively high, then the users apparently still "require the space" so to speak, and the AR subforum should remain up until activity has declined to a level where a thread won't move at 500 posts a minute.

Lame Entropy

Cyberbullying should be a federal offense
kiwifarms.net
Do you have access to any stats regarding posts per day or similar measures that would give you an idea regarding subforum user activity over time? The AR subforum currently has 163K posts - the entire death fat subforum only has 25% more (200k).
I feel like this decision ought to be somewhat based on the level of the users' activity, rather than the cow's. If the AR section's activity has declined in sync with the hers, then turning it into a thread is feasible. If activity has stayed comparatively high, then the users apparently still "require the space" so to speak, and the AR subforum should remain up until activity has declined to a level where a thread won't move at 500 posts a minute.
I'd like to see stats as well but from what I can see her subforum used to blow up when she'd upload. It's currently comparatively dead.

krazy orange cat

Fluffy ball of evil
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is it possible to lock some of the threads, archive them and add a link to those archives in the OP so that the posts aren't lost but the discussion is restricted to a single thread? The information in some of the threads, like orbiters, is a big part of the ALR story but if every thread is collapsed into one the sheer size of it would be horrifying.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Yes. I think some things should be kept in the Off Topic thread, such as Amber art, and possibly a megathread for Amber’s family and orbiters combined.
Is it possible to lock some of the threads, archive them and add a link to those archives in the OP so that the posts aren't lost but the discussion is restricted to a single thread? The information in some of the threads, like orbiters, is a big part of the ALR story but if every thread is collapsed into one the sheer size of it would be horrifying.
Can someone help me get a list of threads that'd we'd want to keep separate if there's a merge?

PotatoSalad4711

Racist Beagles
kiwifarms.net

krazy orange cat

Fluffy ball of evil
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net