Should Big Al's board be collapsed to a single thread? -

Merge all Al threads together?

• Yes, she's fat and lazy. Most of her haters have moved over to Chantal anyways.

Votes: 573 80.3%
  • No, she's worth having a board for.

Votes: 141 19.7%

• Total voters

Snusmumriken

Let’s go fill the Internet with crime, come on!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
On the one hand, she’s so boring that there’s no need for separate threads (except the unrelated ones like the truly exceptional haydurs etc., that’s the only one that keeps me entertained.) Plus I like the thought of Hambo raging when she sees everyone abandoning her for Chinny. There’s potential for this to cause a chimpout of epic and desperate proportion.

On the other hand, I fear for the tard/newfag re-invasion if we collapse and move her to the beauty parlor.

Pros outweigh the cons for me. Collapse the boring bitch.

Angel Dust

Shrek lookin bag of bitch
kiwifarms.net
Super collapse. Her new vid posts get barely any pages and her main thread goes days without a posting. Even when something interesting DOES happen with her, ie, the move and cancer, she makes it bone dry boring anyway. Chantals thread is unreadable cancer. She needs multiple threads now. I'm tired of wading through 160000 new posts debating if egypt is real or not for the millionth time. Pee is also vastly more thread worthy than Becky and her sped art. Besides, Al really only uploads in the beginning of the month now anyway. Move the forum to spergatory and make an amberlyn thread in deathfats?

rat rajaratnam

#MakeMethClassyAgain
kiwifarms.net
I think Null's current plan is pretty solid. Amber still makes content so some farmers would probably still read and post in her thread but we don't need a new post for every video or a bunch of threads covering different topics. locking and archiving old threads is also a good idea.

however, I really do think Chantal needs her own board at some point. it's not because there are tons of characters in her universe but because her current thread moves so fast that you almost need to read it every 15 minutes if you don't want to spend 3 hours catching up later on. a new thread for each live or video would probably be a good idea; similarly to Amber it would allow people to orient themselves within the timeline and have less trouble figuring out what's going on. but of course, this is Humpty Dumpty and things could go back to being boring as fuck so I would give it a little time

edit for words because im retarded

knobslobbin

survivorship bias
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I made a similar post in the BigAL general discussion thread a few months ago and you cunts negrated the hell out of me for daring to question if our gorl deserved a subforum. It hurt my feelings and I hate you all.

Long live Chantal, queen of meth and keeping me entertained. Enjoy your BigAL sandwhich videos, FOREVER!

LavenderLiquor

kiwifarms.net
True, I wouldn't assume that was the main purpose of it. I feel the Chantal thread is just non-stop, like if I don't keep track all day it's 10-15 pages to read, overnight it's 20-25 pages even with highlights.

That's my opinion on the idea, but I know there's disagreement on this.

ETA: @shameful existence so it makes more sense to shove all of that into one thread instead?
Half of the shit in the Chantal thread is just newfags shitting up the thread and repeating the same shit over and over again. The amount of people who say "well at least she's doing meth now she might loose weight" could fill up at least 3 pages.
Just because it moves fast doesn't mean any of it is worth reading because half the time it really isn't.

Xarpho

You crack me up, clown.
kiwifarms.net
The original AL forum purpose outlived its purpose a few years ago now...a modless free-for-all thunderdome to kill off the AL fem-a-logs...but I think that there should be additional restrictions like locking old threads and preventing the growth of new ones.

A major problem with the old Spergatoried cow threads was that there was literally nothing going on, to the point where it could not even support 3-4 semi-active threads, which AL's forum still has.

Pope Negro Joe the XIIIth

AI Pope Of Entropic Declesiastics, Illuminati Alum
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Half of the shit in the Chantal thread is just newfags shitting up the thread and repeating the same shit over and over again. The amount of people who say "well at least she's doing meth now she might loose weight" could fill up at least 3 pages.
Just because it moves fast doesn't mean any of it is worth reading because half the time it really isn't.
Right, that's what I'm saying though. There's so much shit in that thread that at some point it's all noise except for the newest shit. I think a dedicated area might cut down on that cutter.

w4vy_gr4vy

Wogglebuggian Of Taste And Culture
kiwifarms.net
The only Amberverse stuff worth sticking around for is the speculation over whether Dusty and Fridge are breaking up or not because there's no way Amber would be able to contain her glee if the wedding is cancelled. Otherwise it's time to retire this old sow. :semperfidelis:

EDIT: Words are hard

cuddle striker

REAL MEN WASH PLATE
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
this truth. both of them really only need a main thread and a side thread or two.