Should Big Al's board be collapsed to a single thread? -

Merge all Al threads together?

• Yes, she's fat and lazy. Most of her haters have moved over to Chantal anyways.

Votes: 573 80.3%
  • No, she's worth having a board for.

Votes: 141 19.7%

• Total voters

Jen'sCheeseBill

kiwifarms.net
ALR is letting her channel die. Unless there is a serious WLS arc, another cancer diagnosis or some other major change that makes her interesting again there just isn't that much to discuss.

I don't agree that Chantal needs an entire subforum (although the absolute spaz out would be highly entertaining) because honestly she is a mess but not *that* interesting

I'm pretty new though so my opinion doesn't really mean much

Xenomorph

See here we're all anemic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Stick a fork in the fatty, shes overdone. Bitch making vids called "Make a Sandwich with Me" ffs. I wish I could like Chantal but I dont but yall need your own thread shes too insane not to if only to stop her main posters from screeching about it everyday.
Tbh I dont think either of em should. But it's not a bad idea.

Prince Lotor

Oldschool 80's winged-helmet autism
kiwifarms.net
I think collapsing everything into an Amberlynn General and an Amberlynn Video Updates thread would work fine. That would combine to make the General thread something like 4K pages and the Videos thread like 2.5 to 3K pages. Then just put those 2 threads in Beauty Parlor. If you were to make an Orbiters thread as well that would probably be around 500 to 700 pages out of the General thread, so I could see that being worth it's own thread.

All she does now is make the exact same videos she has made 300+ times where she says exactly the same dumb shit. Sad to see her lolcow profile fall so quickly considering just last summer she was posting pictures of her diseased uterus splattered on a hospital floor with Becky's Nike flip-flops making a cameo appearance.

Angel Dust

Shrek lookin bag of bitch
kiwifarms.net
ALR is letting her channel die. Unless there is a serious WLS arc, another cancer diagnosis or some other major change that makes her interesting again there just isn't that much to discuss.

I don't agree that Chantal needs an entire subforum (although the absolute spaz out would be highly entertaining) because honestly she is a mess but not *that* interesting

I'm pretty new though so my opinion doesn't really mean much
Most of my reason for wanting a chantal sub forum is so there can be threads for her health, is egypt man real, and drug sperging, and the main chantal thread can become readable again.

brooky

i'm brecki and so can you
kiwifarms.net
I think moving the Haydurs thread to Deathfats would be great because it's the best part of ALR right now, and there's a lot of Chantal crossover there too. I know there's a thread for the reactor channels but the Facebook haydurs are more fun IMO and I'd want to keep that thread. I feel like archiving the rest of it and putting new ALR posts and videos in her general thread would work.

I'm on the fence about Chantal needing her own subforum. I think it would actually be kind of thin (no pun intended). I'm basically on this site for Chantal, but her world is pretty small compared to ALR's. Would separate threads for new videos help with repetitive new poster shit? Probably not, right? Though having all the different containment threads might be nice.

MediocreMilt

JUST
kiwifarms.net
all threads are merged and reunified to a single thread
I dislike this specifically, even if you ban new threads and demote her to new posts going in her general.

There needs to be an archival solution that preserves the old thread structure, otherwise her one giant thread will be an absolute mess to browse to the point that you might as well just delete everything.

toilet_rainbow

like a floof bomb in your face
kiwifarms.net
I doubt Amber and Becky will get married. Not any time soon, at least. Amber has a talent for making the most interesting shit about her boring (how do you make a fucking cancer saga boring), so I think Dusty's wedding will be a bust.

My vote is definitely for retire the subforum. It's gotten so boring and inconsistent that I barely frequent it anymore. Relocate the general thread to Deathfats, and maybe merge the dumb shit on social media thread with it. Any new videos get covered there. I do agree that some other threads like exceptional haydurs and art inspired by Amber should be relocated versus merged/archived.

As for whether Chantal needs a subforum, I find it hard to catch up even with highlights because it goes so goddamned fast and is loaded with autism. It'd be nice to get to read without feeling swamped. So I wouldn't mind, but wouldn't be butthurt if a subforum wasn't made.

Fleasburger

Not enough fatties to watch.
kiwifarms.net
I'll vote yes. But if she did make a gor-ious comeback, can it be made to have the subforums and such again? Or does it have to start all over?

Floppy Boobie should definitely get sub forums now. She shows signs of being around longer, too, despite the nightly machine help.

Can someone kindly wisk the "lul fat" crown off the dethroned Hamber and place it upon Feudie Dooty?

Super Book

(@-@)
kiwifarms.net
While I personally don't like following Chantal and her wacky meth shenanigans (too bitchy and cunty for me), she is considered to be the "cream of the crop" of the deathfats and it would make sense if Amber's board got replaced by hers.

mikal

kiwifarms.net
It’s a hard situation. Something has to be done about chantals thread. It’s shitting out 25 pages a day it feels like. And god forbid something actually happen then it shits out like 60 pages in a day. However, as most people have said. Despite herself being a train wreck she has very little universe in her lore. And the few side characters she does has have very little paper trail on the internet. Amberlynn is more or less bed bound at this point. I agree with collapsing her threads. There will always be a sunk cost fallacy (the only thing keeping her channel alive) so there will always be SOME discussion but it’s dead. Sadly I vote to give Chantal new head fat bitch crown and retire Amber to the pastures to make sandwiches in her dark kitchen until the end of her days.

Frau Totenkinder

kiwifarms.net
I think if all her general discussions are collapsed into one thread there wouldn't be much you're missing. But I would wish that, if she has a new video, there would be a separate thread for that. In the Chantal thread her vids are getting lost between the 50 comments she gets for all the bullshit she pulls.