Should Chris Consider Dating A 'Special' Girl?

  • Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

    MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thetan

Highly Caffeinated
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
Joined
May 26, 2013
Rather than constantly whining about how lonely he is, Chris should consider revising his sweetheart standards. He has set the bar far too high for himself. He couldn't even make things work out with Faeryn or The Wallflower.

Chris could do well with a 'special' girl: potentially someone mildly mentally retarded who enjoys the same childish things he does. They could enjoy each other's company, coloring and watching cartoons together. As long as they don't have unprotected sex, I don't see a problem with this type of relationship.

Such a person may actually find Chris interesting, look up to him, and hang onto his every word. The relationship would not only alleviate his loneliness, but be good for his ego as well.
 

Henry Bemis

just a fragment of what man has deeded to himself
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Joined
Feb 3, 2013
Protected sex or not, wouldn't such a relationship be skeevy, especially from a legal standpoint? I suppose that depends on said girl's functionality.
 

Thetan

Highly Caffeinated
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
Joined
May 26, 2013
Henry Bemis said:
Even with protected sex, wouldn't such a relationship be skeevy, especially from a legal standpoint?

That would depend. A mildly retarded person could be capable of giving informed consent. Some mildly retarded people can give their consent for medical treatment, sign contracts, etc. This is the type of person I had in mind. Of course, I'm not suggesting someone under-age.

There is also the issue of guardianship. A person under the care of a guardian wouldn't be able to give their consent. The guardian would have to approve (which would be highly unlikely in the case of Chris).

Honestly wasn't trying to suggest something skeevy.
 

Lil

Turt Protector
kiwifarms.net
Joined
Mar 28, 2013
Isn't that kind of making the problem worse in the end? Relationships, whether they involve a stable person or someone mentally or physically incapacitated, ought to be more about realizing each other's faults and trying to work together to overcome them, not to encourage their damaging behaviors.

edit: not to say that drawing and watching cartoons are damaging behaviors, but you know what I mean in Chris' case. Those are things he does everyday instead of trying to find a job or something that he might find fulfilling.
 

Thetan

Highly Caffeinated
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
Joined
May 26, 2013
Little-Lovely said:
Isn't that kind of making the problem worse in the end? Relationships, whether they involve a stable person or someone mentally or physically incapacitated, ought to be more about realizing each other's faults and trying to work together to overcome them, not to encourage their damaging behaviors.

I was actually thinking more in line with the type of person who would accept Chris for who he is. At this point in his life, with all of the damage that's already been done, he may very well never change. A mildly retarded girl would be more accepting of Chris.

This wouldn't be the healthiest, most ideal relationship for Chris, but it may be the best he can expect.

I also didn't mean to suggest that this would necessarily be a sexual relationship. Simply having a friend to hang out with; someone who shared his interests, would be beneficial to Chris.
 

Some JERK

I ain't drunk, I'm just drinkin'
kiwifarms.net
Joined
Mar 23, 2013
While Chris should absolutely lower his standards if he ever hopes to have a girlfriend, that alone isn't going to be enough. Anyone competent enough to give consent would rapidly grow tired of Chris' self absorbed bullshit. Even 4-year-olds know when someone is being a selfish ass.
 

Satoru182

kiwifarms.net
Joined
Mar 30, 2013
Thetan said:
Such a person may actually find Chris interesting, look up to him, and hang onto his every word. The relationship would not only alleviate his loneliness, but be good for his ego as well.

NO.

Chris does not actually need a sweetheart to be happy, no one does.
If you cant be happy on your own how will you make someone else happy?
He only thinks he needs one because he wants to have sex and to fulfill his ridiculous fantasies.

What Chris actually needs to be happy is to look into himself and find what makes him happy. Do something out of himself and chase his interests maybe broad them.
Chris will never be suitable to a partner unless he changes, unless he stops being selfish and develops real empathy that is a key element of human relations.
 

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Joined
Feb 9, 2013
Thetan said:
I also didn't mean to suggest that this would necessarily be a sexual relationship. Simply having a friend to hang out with; someone who shared his interests, would be beneficial to Chris.
Chris could make friends if Barb would let him. He doesn't have a problem with that. If Chris had a friend, he'd be a lot less miserable, but I would expect he'd still be pushing for a girlfriend.

somejerk said:
While Chris should absolutely lower his standards if he ever hopes to have a girlfriend, that alone isn't going to be enough. Anyone competent enough to give consent would rapidly grow tired of Chris' self absorbed bullshit. Even 4-year-olds know when someone is being a selfish ass.
I don't think Chris' standards have ever been his primary problem in finding a girlfriend. I think maybe if he solved all his other problems, it might come out to be a problem, but right now, he's not even reaching the point where he encounters a girl and says "boy, this girlfriend is too ugly for me!" Example: the hambeast.
 

Hyperion

D E A D
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Joined
Apr 4, 2013
Mentally impaired people are allowed to date and marry, so why not? My best friends brother could be charitably described as "slow-in-the-mind" but he found a slow girl, and they had hot sweaty retard sex and even had a kid and are married.

Edit: They have split custody with his parents. The child turned out to be mentally normal, which raises a few questions about how he's going to treat his parents when he's a bit older and realizes they're both... special.
 

Shadow

Tainted by taint
kiwifarms.net
Joined
May 28, 2013
Satoru182 said:
Thetan said:
Such a person may actually find Chris interesting, look up to him, and hang onto his every word. The relationship would not only alleviate his loneliness, but be good for his ego as well.

NO.

Chris does not actually need a sweetheart to be happy, no one does.
If you cant be happy on your own how will you make someone else happy?
He only thinks he needs one because he wants to have sex and to fulfill his ridiculous fantasies.

What Chris actually needs to be happy is to look into himself and find what makes him happy. Do something out of himself and chase his interests maybe broad them.
Chris will never be suitable to a partner unless he changes, unless he stops being selfish and develops real empathy that is a key element of human relations.

This guy knows what he's talking about.
 

homerbeoulve

99% nerd, 1% sane. 100% human.
kiwifarms.net
Joined
Feb 26, 2013
Other people who are "special" like him are considered as Windows to hell. So, no, he'll never consider that.
 

Sexual Stallone

#Latinlover
kiwifarms.net
Joined
Feb 4, 2013
Wait but, why such a handsome and strong STRAIGHT MALE would consider dating someone below him?
 

CharlesBarkley

Give me candy or fucking die.
kiwifarms.net
Joined
Mar 8, 2013
Crazy Pacer said:
Mentally impaired people are allowed to date and marry, so why not? My best friends brother could be charitably described as "slow-in-the-mind" but he found a slow girl, and they had hot sweaty exceptional individual sex-.


Uh... How do you know it's hot?
 

DangDirtyTrolls

The man in the pickle suit tricked me once again
kiwifarms.net
Joined
May 20, 2013
Chris says he won't date a slow-in-da-mind but he also said he wouldn't date fatties or girls who drink and he bent those standards so I don't see why he wouldn't bend this one. Maybe he'd think twice about it when he was in his mid-20s and still had some youthful naive optimism about his prospects but now he's a broken man in his 30s who would settle for anything with a pulse and a glimmer of interest in him.
 
B

BT 075

Guest
kiwifarms.net
Wasn't the wallflower pretty much a "special girl" too? And she was not exactly what is considered attractive by most people's standards. So he pretty much already lowered his standards with her, and I have no reason to believe he would lower them some more once he had his eye on the prize.
 

Stratochu

\
kiwifarms.net
Joined
Feb 3, 2013
I think he would fuck anything with a china, including a post-op trannie.

Count me in the minority of people who thinks Faeryn is cute.
 

CatParty

Boo
Forum Staff
⚡ Thunderdomer ⚡
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Joined
Feb 3, 2013
Stratochu said:
I think he would fuck anything with a china, including a post-op trannie.

Count me in the minority of people who thinks Faeryn is cute.


Hey let's widen the field because he did also hump his ps3.
 
B

BT 075

Guest
kiwifarms.net
Stratochu said:
Count me in the minority of people who thinks Faeryn is cute.

Kinda, in the same way that those chubby lil' Buddha statues are cute.

4577267073_80573ac8ee_z.jpg
 

DangDirtyTrolls

The man in the pickle suit tricked me once again
kiwifarms.net
Joined
May 20, 2013
CatParty said:
Hey let's widen the field because he did also hump his ps3.
With reluctance, though. I think we might have found the actual bottom of Chris' standards; he'll happily smooch an object but only if it at least represents a gal-pal.
 

pickleniggo

pickle enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
Joined
Feb 3, 2013
Oh god, no. Well, on second thought, I guess it depends. "Special" implies a more severe mental deficit, I would say Chris could perhaps find a "slow" girl. Particularly a slow girl who doesn't really know she's slow in the same way Chris doesn't think he's slow. I know for sure of one such girl who I went to school with, she's a total creep and would probably find Chris' sex-talk hot. She's slow enough to not realize how low her standards really are, so things like dates at McDonald's, a lack of hygiene, and being Chris' permanent player 2 for vidya would never bother her. And she'd probably see Chris' trolls as "haters" and would either get involved in the drama or willfully ignore it completely.
...you know, if Chris found a girl like that, it would probably open up a serious can of hilarity. Just make sure she's sterile first.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.