Should Chris Consider Dating A 'Special' Girl?

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kosher Dill

Potato Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No zombies allowed, God promised Chris that his daughter wouldn't be a ziggo.

CalmMyTits

Has tentacles in her panties!
kiwifarms.net
An Helen Keller type wouldn't appeal to Chris, because she wouldn't be able to see his Sonichu, or hear him ramble on. I doubt Chris would be willing to learn signlanguage to communicate with her. He would rather use his hands for something else...

Besides, these types are far too intelligent and sophisticated for him. The original HK went to college and got a respectable degree and continued her education and served as an inspiration for people, abled and disabled alike. She accomplished far more in her life than many abled people ever did. She cultivated the first generation of deaf-blind people!

I read her autobiography when I was in high school. Short, but interesting and a good read.

Holdek

Down to where? All that is down is only the floor.
kiwifarms.net
CatParty said:
would a hellen keller type be considered special?

Alas, Hell Keller's sense of smell was not impaired.

Overcast

Buttmunch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
CharlesBarkley said:
Crazy Pacer said:
Mentally impaired people are allowed to date and marry, so why not? My best friends brother could be charitably described as "slow-in-the-mind" but he found a slow girl, and they had hot sweaty exceptional individual sex-.

Uh... How do you know it's hot?

Reminds me of this:

[youtube]xfspyFBb0x4[/youtube]

Not saying he did that, just something on my mind. : P

Cloister the Stupid

will lead us all to Fuchal
kiwifarms.net
Satan said:
Wasn't the wallflower pretty much a "special girl" too? And she was not exactly what is considered attractive by most people's standards. So he pretty much already lowered his standards with her, and I have no reason to believe he would lower them some more once he had his eye on the prize.

The thing; there's about a 50/50 shot that the Wallflower was a field agent. Reading the correspondence with her, the part where she mentioned Tito was an immediate red flag.

Mr. 0

god im not good at computer how did this get here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Cloister the Stupid said:
Satan said:
Wasn't the wallflower pretty much a "special girl" too? And she was not exactly what is considered attractive by most people's standards. So he pretty much already lowered his standards with her, and I have no reason to believe he would lower them some more once he had his eye on the prize.

The thing; there's about a 50/50 shot that the Wallflower was a field agent. Reading the correspondence with her, the part where she mentioned Tito was an immediate red flag.

Pretty sure she mentioned him just to get Chris off her back. Trolls have gone on record stating that they had no contact with her.

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Satan said:

Yeah, nah, I can confirm that the Wallflower wasn't involved with any trolls. She was friends with Chris, then Chris ruined their relationship when some trolls messed with her (if I'm remembering correctly, they mentioned her on the cwcki or something similar). A troll found a picture of the wallflower with a dark skinned guy on her Facebook. So, we showed that to Chris and claimed it was Tito. Chris confronted the wallflower about Tito and she took the opportunity to pretend she had a boyfriend to get Chris off her back. She played right into our hands and it was just a fantastically convenient coincidence.

DangDirtyTrolls

The man in the pickle suit tricked me once again
kiwifarms.net
Marvin said:
Yeah, nah, I can confirm that the Wallflower wasn't involved with any trolls. She was friends with Chris, then Chris ruined their relationship when some trolls messed with her (if I'm remembering correctly, they mentioned her on the cwcki or something similar). A troll found a picture of the wallflower with a dark skinned guy on her Facebook. So, we showed that to Chris and claimed it was Tito. Chris confronted the wallflower about Tito and she took the opportunity to pretend she had a boyfriend to get Chris off her back. She played right into our MANOS and it was just a fantastically convenient coincidence.
That one's on GodBearJesus himself :julay:

Holdek

Down to where? All that is down is only the floor.
kiwifarms.net
Marvin said:
Satan said:

Yeah, nah, I can confirm that the Wallflower wasn't involved with any trolls. She was friends with Chris, then Chris ruined their relationship when some trolls messed with her (if I'm remembering correctly, they mentioned her on the cwcki or something similar). A troll found a picture of the wallflower with a dark skinned guy on her Facebook. So, we showed that to Chris and claimed it was Tito. Chris confronted the wallflower about Tito and she took the opportunity to pretend she had a boyfriend to get Chris off her back. She played right into our MANOS and it was just a fantastically convenient coincidence.

She also 'Sperged at him for coming up with a plot element to her owl fan fiction story she didn't like.

Later, she told him that he monopolized her time in the youth group, and that she wanted to meet some of the others members too, which is very believable knowing what we know about Chris, but also may have been asserted to him due to trolls' arrival on the scene.

Thetan

Highly Caffeinated
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
When I originally started this thread, my intention wasn't to be cruel.

I was trying to point out that a 'special' girl would be more understanding / forgiving of Chris' childish behavior and eccentricities, and would enjoy the same simple childish things that he does. Of course, such a relationship might not be in the best interest of the girl, as Chris is a selfish asshole.

Chris probably wouldn't be open to the idea anyway, even though some 'special' girls are quite cute. I have a couple of images of two such individuals, but I am hesitant to post them here. I'm not certain if the mods would consider this a violation of the girls' privacy. Both pictures are from publicly accessible sources, still.... Better to be safe.

OliveOil_Med

kiwifarms.net
As far as the mildly mentally retarded, I used to work in a dual diagnosis group home (mental illness along with either autism or mental retardation). The majority of them were involved in relationships or had been in the past. We would certainly keep tabs on what was happening in the relationship, but unless something happened, we were pretty hands off.

So the mildly mentally retarded I have worked with were certainly capable of consenting to a relationship.

What I wonder is if Chris's standards also extend to a girl who would have depression, bipolar disorder, or schizophrenia.

teheviltwin

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
OliveOil_Med said:
As far as the mildly mentally retarded, I used to work in a dual diagnosis group home (mental illness along with either autism or mental retardation). The majority of them were involved in relationships or had been in the past. We would certainly keep tabs on what was happening in the relationship, but unless something happened, we were pretty MANOS off.

So the mildly mentally retarded I have worked with were certainly capable of consenting to a relationship.

What I wonder is if Chris's standards also extend to a girl who would have depression, bipolar disorder, or schizophrenia.

He has mentioned that he wants an emotionally stable girl. He tends to just say "Happy, Positive Personality".

OliveOil_Med

kiwifarms.net
Well, considering roughly a third of all Americans carry a DSM-IV (or DSM-V now) diagnosis, Chris is becoming more and more screwed.

Although it's pretty hard to find anyone more happy or positive than someone going through a manic episode.

teheviltwin

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
OliveOil_Med said:
Although it's pretty hard to find anyone more happy or positive than someone going through a manic episode.

Unless they're having a frustrated, rage-filled manic episode where everyone is a dumbass who can't keep up with their awesome intelligence.

Sakamoto

kiwifarms.net
paintingatree said:
In response to your question, I ask you a question. Would YOU, in full honesty, full truth, in your right mind, at all, date a "Special Girl"? How would you feel if you woke up the next morning with droning moaning and blather coming from the face next to you?

That would be like waking up next to Barb. But we're not talking about someone in their "right mind" here.

Hyperion

D E A D
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
paintingatree said:
In response to your question, I ask you a question. Would YOU, in full honesty, full truth, in your right mind, at all, date a "Special Girl"? How would you feel if you woke up the next morning with droning moaning and blather coming from the face next to you?

You think I've never had sex with a drug addict?

soIregistered

DERNT COLL ANNIBODDY
kiwifarms.net
So this:

Attachments

• chrisandspecialgirl.jpg
    chrisandspecialgirl.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 761

Mr. 0

god im not good at computer how did this get here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
paintingatree said:

I don't feel anything

EVER.

also ██████ are dumb

Status
Not open for further replies.