• ”YOU PUT ME ON A SINKING SHIP.”

Should England be nuked?

Discussion in 'Deep Thoughts' started by Dynastia, Mar 16, 2018.

Forum Guidelines

This forum is for deep thoughts and more serious discussion. Please be mindful when challenging someone's opinions and beliefs.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards.
    1. "Oi, guv'na, 'av you got a loicense fer that self-defense situation?!"
      [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
      millais

millais The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas

kiwifarms.net
    2. Nuking England should be a last resort, but I think going D-Day on them to liberate them from prog-fash oppression would be a favorable option. Of course we're probably not going to get very far, shit, we can't even get a bunch of illiterate peasant fuckoffs with rusty AKs in third world shitholes to stop fighting everyone else and even each other.

Duke Nukem

Duke Nukem Defender of Earth-1218

kiwifarms.net
    3. Luckily for me I found out that I have inherited US citizenship through my yank mother so am fleeing the country in short order before the pigs find my KF account and sling me in Belmarsh nick.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
      • Feels Feels x 1
      temeluchus

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    4. A couple more reasons why England should be nuked:
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
      • Winner Winner x 1
      • Informative Informative x 1
      millais

kiwifarms.net
    5. Fagnacious D

Fagnacious D and The Dick of Destiny

kiwifarms.net
    6. [​IMG]

• Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
      millais

kiwifarms.net
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Feels Feels x 1
      Apoth42

Apoth42 Hehe xd
      Birthday

kiwifarms.net
    8. Reminds me of a similar complaint Roger Daltrey of The Who had. I can only imagine how it feels for these folks seeing their country they spent decades promoting and being proud of get turned into a shithole.

• Feels Feels x 3
      8777BB5

8777BB5 Keep her Sexy and Straightforward

kiwifarms.net
    9. England is the only reason America isn't the worst first would country on this planet.

Arrest people because their dog put their paw up! Let muslims do whatever the fuck they want! Ban Knives Save Lives!

What the fuck is wrong with Great Britain? How the shit does this happen to a country?

• Disagree Disagree x 1
      • Feels Feels x 1
      • Dumb Dumb x 1
      kiwifarms.net
    10. The UK is one of the least crazy in Europe by a mile.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
      • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
      Apoth42

Apoth42 Hehe xd
      Birthday

kiwifarms.net
    11. Come to Texas, we'll shoot guns, eat pork, and get hammered. Two of those things are haram and it feels so mecca.

kiwifarms.net
    12. Yes from orbit

Cthulu

Cthulu Satan's little helper
      True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    13. I made it to Florida. I'm stalking @Null as we speak.

temeluchus

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    14. Run dude run, Florida is the crazy state!!!

kiwifarms.net
    15. Not mentioning France and Germany? They are ridiculous even by British standards.

The attitude of the government is to try and keep hiding the symptoms of societal problems. "If people who complain are in prison, they cant talk about it and it will conveniently go away!" Give it another decade or two and the facade will fall apart. I won't be surprised if it ends in a torrent of violence. The 2011 rioting was the first rumble.

#116 temeluchus, May 28, 2018
      Last edited: May 31, 2018
      temeluchus

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    16. England a shit country I hate it.

• Agree Agree x 4
      Dynastia

Dynastia woman respecter
      True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    17. Cthulu

Cthulu Satan's little helper
      True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
      • Feels Feels x 1
      millais

kiwifarms.net
    18. [​IMG] [​IMG]

Monty Python is not a parody, it's just what Britain is like. It's a schizophrenic country, undecided whatever it wants to be a caliphate or kick immigrants out(maybe just white immigrants?) and shut the canal.
      It's a waste to nuke it, let's just put a fence around it and forget it exists. Maybe one day we'll find a way to break it from Europe and let it be an island somewhere else.

• Late Late x 1
      #120 killmeme, Jun 13, 2018
      Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
      kiwifarms.net
    • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
    This website may contain offensive or adult content.
    Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
    All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
    We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.